Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 29-09-2018, 01:49 PM
Deactivated Account
no need

there is no need in bliss consciousness.

Satcitananda. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Satchitananda (IAST: Satcitānanda) or Sacchidānanda representing "existence, consciousness, and bliss" or "truth, consciousness, bliss", is an epithet and description for the subjective experience of the ultimate, unchanging reality in Hinduism called Brahman

how the world is is how it is. bliss is not something that comes and goes. not something that comes and goes due to the individual or the world in which one lives. it is beyond the ideas and what is.

its my personal belief that if more attention was put upon opening up to that. and less time in wishing, discriminating for how one wishes it to be much more progress would come about.

life becomes easier when one is its own source of joy and silence. what once was some big deal may not be. and if it still is at least it will be expereinced in great joy.

what is the mechanics of such an experience? bliss or great joy happens when the system becomes open to spirit. that spirit activates the human nervous system. once it has become established nothing can obstruct it. it supercedes everything and therefore everything becomes expeeinced in it. it comforts all experiences. of the mind, and of the emotional body.

everything still matters even in that great joy. its just that that great joy is the dominant aspect of the living expereince.

there are countless ways to becoming open to it. meditation, shaktipat, pranayama, trance, and exercise are some.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 30-09-2018, 03:03 AM
Master
When one is fully and completely satisfied, there is nothing more they can need to increase that satisfaction.

For me, the bliss comes and goes, depending on where my attention is fixated at any given, specific time....I mean, it is always there, in the background and it is totally awesome and amazing when I can just drop my existence wholly into it..

However, past samskaras don't allow me to remain there for too long....A jerk cuts me off in traffic... neighbourhood kids trample my flower garden and I will start grumbling like a thunderstorm...then, the bliss is more difficult to access the next time around....but I don't think we ever become perfect, even though we are enlightened.... mankind's total selfish stupidity and inconsideration towards the world and all fellow creatures on it still gets to me...and that always leaves me thinking "what part of the bliss did I miss?" LOL

Maybe it was a lot easier for me to admit that the world and everything in it is Maya...an illusion...and that way, I could see what is happening, but I could discount all the wars, all these social problems and even my flower garden as not being real....Maybe that is why Maya was invented...So that sages and Sadhus could just get on with staying in the bliss, while denying that anything else apart from that even exists and they are only imagining imaginary children destroying an imaginary garden...etc etc
Old 30-09-2018, 03:58 AM
Deactivated Account
thans for sharing!

the lower chakras need to become open and clear enough like the upper chakrs. i think thats the stumbling block for us in the process. for me it was. then enough blew open and clear enough. it may sound like i make no sense. but it really is possible without mental strategies and giving up prefernces. i have changed nill. cause its not me doing it. just became open and clear enough for it. not saying anything to be argumentative about it. not saying anything other than its very possible. i personally have no religious or spiritual background. belief in god or not. have emotions, prefernces and everything else. its just simply more powerful than i am. as it is for everyone else and the poaability is with us all.

coming and going of it is how we get to it no longer coming and going. coming and going is awesome cause its so close i believe. and the step just before it being always.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 30-09-2018, 04:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
thans for sharing!

the lower chakras need to become open and clear enough like the upper chakrs. i think thats the stumbling block for us in the process. for me it was. then enough blew open and clear enough. it may sound like i make no sense. but it really is possible without mental strategies and giving up prefernces. i have changed nill. cause its not me doing it. just became open and clear enough for it. not saying anything to be argumentative about it. not saying anything other than its very possible. i personally have no religious or spiritual background. belief in god or not. have emotions, prefernces and everything else. its just simply more powerful than i am. as it is for everyone else and the poaability is with us all.

coming and going of it is how we get to it no longer coming and going. coming and going is awesome cause its so close i believe. and the step just before it being always.
Thanks...yeah, when Kundalini rises, she kind of bypasses everywhere from the solar plexus chakra to the throat chakra inclusive.

However, my problem is that I am just way too intelligent and intellectual for my own..and everybody else's good...I should have NEVER been a "spiritual person"...but here we are...and the only reason why, is because I can see how totally pathetic and farsical human existence is...I resent the fact I was even born....and that's a difficult thing to get over.

The only "saving grace" (pardon the pun) is that I DO believe in God...and in my religion, we are 'sposed to actually SEE God taking the form of little children trampling down flowers and giving you the finger....However, what are we 'sposed to do? ask them if they would like milk and cookies with that? Invite them into your back yard so they can finish the job by destroying the whole garden? What? ...and do you continue to plant flowers or not? Nobody ever gives any advice in THAT regard...where does it leave purpose and intention after all the forgiveness? Or do we all just learn total helplessness? "I am going to plant all of these flowers even though I KNOW they will never see the light of day...So why do I keep bothering?"

This is the sad story of my life and it is what hinders the whole bliss process, so any advice in regards to this would be warmly welcome.
Old 01-10-2018, 01:56 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Thanks...yeah, when Kundalini rises, she kind of bypasses everywhere from the solar plexus chakra to the throat chakra inclusive.

However, my problem is that I am just way too intelligent and intellectual for my own..and everybody else's good...I should have NEVER been a "spiritual person"...but here we are...and the only reason why, is because I can see how totally pathetic and farsical human existence is...I resent the fact I was even born....and that's a difficult thing to get over.

The only "saving grace" (pardon the pun) is that I DO believe in God...and in my religion, we are 'sposed to actually SEE God taking the form of little children trampling down flowers and giving you the finger....However, what are we 'sposed to do? ask them if they would like milk and cookies with that? Invite them into your back yard so they can finish the job by destroying the whole garden? What? ...and do you continue to plant flowers or not? Nobody ever gives any advice in THAT regard...where does it leave purpose and intention after all the forgiveness? Or do we all just learn total helplessness? "I am going to plant all of these flowers even though I KNOW they will never see the light of day...So why do I keep bothering?"

This is the sad story of my life and it is what hinders the whole bliss process, so any advice in regards to this would be warmly welcome.

the truth is one can be a basket case and be in the experience i was speaking about. not suggesting you are. just making a point. its just not a product of the mind. if its not a product of the mind. and it is more powerful than us. then why not possible with all the things you spoke of?

Wherever I May Roam
Old 01-10-2018, 07:48 AM
Color

Soak in the love that's there, running....
Cuz that is the Reality.
Ha, everything is a frequency...tuning to the frequency that is Bliss
just takes practice, that's all...well, and our desire for it!

Thanks for the topic!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 01-10-2018, 12:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
there is no need in bliss consciousness.

Satcitananda. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Satchitananda (IAST: Satcitānanda) or Sacchidānanda representing "existence, consciousness, and bliss" or "truth, consciousness, bliss", is an epithet and description for the subjective experience of the ultimate, unchanging reality in Hinduism called Brahman

how the world is is how it is. bliss is not something that comes and goes. not something that comes and goes due to the individual or the world in which one lives. it is beyond the ideas and what is.

its my personal belief that if more attention was put upon opening up to that. and less time in wishing, discriminating for how one wishes it to be much more progress would come about.

life becomes easier when one is its own source of joy and silence. what once was some big deal may not be. and if it still is at least it will be expereinced in great joy.

what is the mechanics of such an experience? bliss or great joy happens when the system becomes open to spirit. that spirit activates the human nervous system. once it has become established nothing can obstruct it. it supercedes everything and therefore everything becomes expeeinced in it. it comforts all experiences. of the mind, and of the emotional body.

everything still matters even in that great joy. its just that that great joy is the dominant aspect of the living expereince.

there are countless ways to becoming open to it. meditation, shaktipat, pranayama, trance, and exercise are some.

I had a discussion about bliss and peace with someone recently.

Seems we both agreed peace was the ultimate.
Bliss seems like a blast of energy, pouring into the mind/body to burn up that which is no longer needed for the new state of being. I have seen this process unfold right through to deep peace and stillness.
Old 01-10-2018, 03:14 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
I had a discussion about bliss and peace with someone recently.

Seems we both agreed peace was the ultimate.
Bliss seems like a blast of energy, pouring into the mind/body to burn up that which is no longer needed for the new state of being. I have seen this process unfold right through to deep peace and stillness.

bliss is the other side of the coin as silence(peace). bliss is traditionally referred to as the feminine aspect. where as silence is the masculine aspect. being opposite sides of the same coin one brings the other. yes, bliss brings peace. one brings the other.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 02-10-2018, 03:53 PM
Master
In every tradition the highest state of being is always associated with bliss.

Brahman, bliss.

Rigpa, bliss.

Sahaja, bliss.

Silence is bliss.

Energy is bliss.

It is the obstructions that keep one from realizing it but it is always there.
Old 02-10-2018, 09:57 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesboy
In every tradition the highest state of being is always associated with bliss.

Brahman, bliss.

Rigpa, bliss.

Sahaja, bliss.

Silence is bliss.

Energy is bliss.

It is the obstructions that keep one from realizing it but it is always there.

Thank you for sharing your knowledge Jonesboy!

Wherever I May Roam