Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 02-01-2018, 11:39 PM
Experiencer

reverse intuituon

I noticed a couple members of my family who used to have great intuition now have dead wrong intuition it they still assume their intuitions are correct but instead they are judgements and they are still thinking its intuition.

its interesting bevause these two people I know used to actually have very good intuition.

anyone have any idea what could be the cause of this?
Old 03-01-2018, 01:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibraIndigo
I noticed a couple members of my family who used to have great intuition now have dead wrong intuition it they still assume their intuitions are correct but instead they are judgements and they are still thinking its intuition.

its interesting bevause these two people I know used to actually have very good intuition.

We are a product of the whole self leading itself as we are. Intuition is like any aspect of you. It serves where you are able to listen from in yourself open and aware. So as you grow and change so does your intuitive reads, the more open you become and the more clear you become. What determined that you are seeing the difference now? How are you determining this yourself?

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 03-01-2018, 03:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibraIndigo

Life? Time? trauma? could be a million things.

doubt most likely. the more we doubt our self the less connected we are with intuition. It may still seem like we have intuition but doubt blocks intuition.

intuition is like a stream. to access it we don't have to do anything at all, we just listen to the inner stream with absolute zero resistance or desire. doubt is like a boulder in the stream, the water is still flowing but diverged.

not a perfect analogy but hey im just a man lol
Old 03-01-2018, 06:32 PM
Master

Could be it's not reverse intuition but wishful thinking to it.
Old 03-01-2018, 08:01 PM
Experiencer
Sometimes intuition can conflict with its self.
Something may be true on the outside but opposite on the inside.
However both truths in their own right.

However only one of two truths may manifest in reality.
Old 03-01-2018, 11:32 PM
Badcopyinc

Doing things for bad reasons and wishing bad on others will reduce accuracy or intuition. (Karma)

Diet and dwelling on negative will lower vibration and create blockages.

But mostly being out of touch with self and love will reduce accuracy as well.