Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 09-11-2010, 02:58 AM
dee

Thanks Xan, I will be very interested to try this and see if I can quiet my over evaluating, paranoid mind – Which would be bliss.. Would you suggest I should do this after an "experience" of any sort to calm myself down and focus on reality?
Old 10-11-2010, 04:32 PM
Racer X

Quote:
Originally Posted by orli_the_owl
hey all, i just have to tell somone about this because im all excited!

so, a couple of days ago i posted on here that i really wanted to meet my spirit guide and felt that he was waiting for me and getting a bit impatient but that i was scared of doing it.
You were all so amazing, reasuring and suportive that I gave it a go and on tuesday I did my best to meditate etc, but i couldnt do it, i couldnt get in that place where you cant hear/feel this world. I think its becuase i was so het up about it, i couldnt focus properly. So i left it and thought ''ah well, i'll try again later''
I was having a particulally sensitive day empathy wise, but regarless, I went to visit my family and i went haywire with all their various moods and medical complaints comeing at me left right and centre. When i got home I was slightly hysterical with grief (no idea what i was greiving, must have picked it up on the train) and i layed on my bed and basically pleaded out loud ''please, if you're there I need you to help me, I hate this... what am i even crying about??''

You may have felt someones grief and it took you over for a moment. In time you will learn to feel without becoming the feeling. This takes time and effort but you will find what you need as long as you continue to try. That said ........the dream is part of that help. Record them and use them consciously to see the roadmap they create for you.

I had an early night, and had a dream.
At first it was just a random thing about me and my brother in a warehouse and then I was a deer in this beautiful forest.

I love the forest it is my favorite place.....the deer know me well!

I was waliking with a purpose, i knew where i was going but i was enjoying the walk, it was so peacefull and loveley.

Walking meditation.....

I came out into a clearing and sat/lay down to wait. I knew what I was waiting for and i said to myself ''this is it! but like this you can only ask one question, decide which.''
Then there was a voice coming from the other end. but it had no body.

Prior to the manifest world is the Unmanifest Source of Being.....it is not bound or limited by form.

I know i talked to it, I think i asked him if im the right career path (something ive been very uncertain about) and it said ''you have to keep going. follow me''

This is a process! It is reaching out to Guide you and you must follow this inner voice to find your way! I have been following this voice for 7 years, well knowingly for 7 years and unknowingly for a lot longer. FOLLOW IT~
It will guide in dreams at first. Then it will enter in meditation if you will practice. Then it will enter as you walk in the forest. WALK and Talk to IT. You will learn to TRUST it, it will do more then guide......
It will protect you......not your things but YOU!
It will warn you of coming dangers and if heeded you can avoid them. You will fail to listen some times but that will be to teach you that it is really happening.

I thought ''i cant see him, why cant i see him?''

The True Spirit Guide comes out of the Unmanifest One Life. That is why you cannot see Him.

I knew that he was my spirit guide and they they didnt always have a form but i thought i'd be quite dificult to folow him through the forest if i couldnt see him. et, voila there was a man. he was either bob monkhous or des o connor (ive googled them both and there is very little difference I still dont know which, but i do wonder why)

Now that is just funny.....
Hi, I am Bob ....lol~
Someone called me a Monk after I was meditating in the forest and then Hiking. The forest is my home!

in a grey shiny suit and dress shoes. I thought they were odd as we were hinking, but hey whatever.

This is the anima-animus, our unmanifest other half of our own Soul. It projects as male to a female and female to the male, within the dream state.

I followed him through the other side of the forest (i was both me in my human form and the deer at the same time, very odd)

I stopped eating meat after I became a deer which was being hunted and killed as food, most interesting.

and asked him why he was so good at hiking and he said he did it all the time. we didnt say anything else, i just followed him, but it wasnt akward or anything. he was friendly and happy and i felt really comfortable and peaceful.

I have walked many miles ....many miles, the distance is equal to circling this globe we call earth.

we met up with a group of people who were waiting for us, although they were just as surprised as me to see bob/des hiking. Then i either went back to my other dream or woke up.

Not to sound to odd or anything....but
There is a great deal about that description which fits me to a tee. I am not your Twin Soul or Soul Mate, so squash the impulse to create fantasy, although it is fun, or fantasize Consciously(See Carl Jung).

Did i actually meet my spirit guide or was it a bit of wishful dreaming on my part? It felt very different to my other dreams which makes me think maybe it was more...real.

We are all connected and aspects of your dream indicate a connection to you being here and me being here and thus this dream would seem to indicate I should share freely with you.

again, id aprechiate your veiws, im still so new to all of this. xx orli

Work with this!
"The Piper is calling you to join Him." ~ Stairway To Heaven
Start with the dreams and see where they guide you. As you learn to trust this inner voice it will speak as you walk with it in nature. Walk often and commune with nature and you will enter into a very peaceful state. Then it will even take over your actions, for example: If a bear is heading your way and you are in danger, it will simply move as an impulse to change direction, you will change direction and avoid the bear. That is the Protection that is given those who remain True to this ONE LIFE and FOLLOW IT.

You do not need to believe nor follow anything anyone else. You do not need to "label" it either. IT IS.............and that is all that matters.
Old 10-11-2010, 10:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dee
Thanks Xan, I will be very interested to try this and see if I can quiet my over evaluating, paranoid mind – Which would be bliss..

Would you suggest I should do this after an "experience" of any sort to calm myself down and focus on reality?

Yes... Keep breathing down in your lower belly, and feel light energy roots extending from your feet down into the earth.

As we go on in spiritual growth the Reality of our spiritual being and the reality of our human self gradually become integrated.

Xan

Old 10-11-2010, 10:29 PM
Guide
I had a similar dream where I was playing chess
with Billy Mays and I was thinking to myself:
"I'm so lucky to have Billy Mays as a spirit guide
because so many people would love to have him
as one". lol.
Old 10-11-2010, 10:46 PM
Gerryh

You could try orin and da bens "meet your spirit guide, guided meditation.It worked for me.
Best wishes Gerry
Old 17-11-2010, 04:10 PM
orli_the_owl

Thanks for all the feedback guys, I apprechiate it!
Since i posted this ive been dreaming a hell of a lot more (i didnt used to remeber my dreams at all) and when i look them up/ interpret them, they all seem to have direct relevance to my waking life, its weird. But in a good way. I have deduce this is my guide's (Bob lol) way of comunicating with me. I have a dream diary now :-D

Racer thanks for sharing your dream/experience with me, and no worries I shant fantasise about you being my soul mate, fun though it might have been :-P

Dee I'll be interested to see how the meditation and stuff works out for you, Im going to enroll in meditation classes after christmas to focus all of this stuff a bit more. If you can't meditate by yourself (im strugling) maybe you should do the same? I know what you mean about an over annalysing, paraniod mind! sometimes i wish there was an off switch, or at least a mute button.

Much love
Orli
Old 22-11-2010, 12:06 AM
shaya48

OUR GUIDES

Quote:
Originally Posted by orli_the_owl
hey all, i just have to tell somone about this because im all excited!

so, a couple of days ago i posted on here that i really wanted to meet my spirit guide and felt that he was waiting for me and getting a bit impatient but that i was scared of doing it.
You were all so amazing, reasuring and suportive that I gave it a go and on tuesday I did my best to meditate etc, but i couldnt do it, i couldnt get in that place where you cant hear/feel this world. I think its becuase i was so het up about it, i couldnt focus properly. So i left it and thought ''ah well, i'll try again later''
I was having a particulally sensitive day empathy wise, but regarless, I went to visit my family and i went haywire with all their various moods and medical complaints comeing at me left right and centre. When i got home I was slightly hysterical with grief (no idea what i was greiving, must have picked it up on the train) and i layed on my bed and basically pleaded out loud ''please, if you're there I need you to help me, I hate this... what am i even crying about??''

I had an early night, and had a dream.
At first it was just a random thing about me and my brother in a warehouse and then I was a deer in this beautiful forest. I was waliking with a purpose, i knew where i was going but i was enjoying the walk, it was so peacefull and loveley. I came out into a clearing and sat/lay down to wait. I knew what I was waiting for and i said to myself ''this is it! but like this you can only ask one question, decide which.''
Then there was a voice coming from the other end. but it had no body. I know i talked to it, I think i asked him if im the right career path (something ive been very uncertain about) and it said ''you have to keep going. follow me''
I thought ''i cant see him, why cant i see him?'' I knew that he was my spirit guide and they they didnt always have a form but i thought i'd be quite dificult to folow him through the forest if i couldnt see him. et, voila there was a man. he was either bob monkhous or des o connor (ive googled them both and there is very little difference I still dont know which, but i do wonder why) in a grey shiny suit and dress shoes. I thought they were odd as we were hinking, but hey whatever.
I followed him through the other side of the forest (i was both me in my human form and the deer at the same time, very odd) and asked him why he was so good at hiking and he said he did it all the time. we didnt say anything else, i just followed him, but it wasnt akward or anything. he was friendly and happy and i felt really comfortable and peaceful.
we met up with a group of people who were waiting for us, although they were just as surprised as me to see bob/des hiking. Then i either went back to my other dream or woke up.

Did i actually meet my spirit guide or was it a bit of wishful dreaming on my part? It felt very different to my other dreams which makes me think maybe it was more...real.

again, id aprechiate your veiws, im still so new to all of this. xx orli

HI ORLI

WE DONT ALWAYS MEET OUR GUIDES, THEY SHOW THEMSELVES TO US IF THEY WANT TO AND IF THEY KNOW WE ARE READY TO SEE THEM.

I HAVENT SEEN MY GUIDES, BUT I KNOW AND FEEL THEIR PRESENCE THROUGH ME WHEN I AM BRINGING THEM FORWARD TO DO A READING FOR A CLIENT.

I HAVE HOWEVER, HAD DREAMS JUST AS YOURSELF AND MEET A PARTICULAR GUIDE IN MY DREAM I CAN REMEMBER EVERYTHING I WAS TOLD AND WHERE WE WERE AND IT WAS VERY REAL.

SO YES YOU HAVE MET A SPIRIT GUIDE THAT WANTED TO MEET YOU THAT WAY,BECAUSE HE KNEW IT WOULD BE BETTER THAT WAY FOR YOU TWO TO MEET.

FEELING PEACEFUL AND COMFORTABLE IS HOW THEY WANT US TO FEEL, WE CANNOT CONTROL OUR SPIRIT GUIDES AND DEMAND THEM TO COME FORWARD TO MEET US IT HAPPENS IN THE WAY THEY WILL MAKE IT HAPPEN NOT US.

IT IS A GRADUAL PROCESS SO YOU START TO FEEL COMFORTABLE AND AT PEACE SO IF YOU ARE TO WORK FURTHER WITH YOUR GUIDE/GUIDES YOU WILL GAIN TRUST AND TRUST THE CONNECTION YOU HAVE WITH YOUR SPIRIT GUIDES THEY CONNECT TO US HOW BEST THEY KNOW WE WILL RESPOND THEY DO NOT INTERFERE WITH OUR FREE WILL AND CHOICE, THEY ARE WITH US TO LOVE US GUIDE US AND PROGRESS US WITH OUR SPIRITUAL WORK, THEY DONT INTERFERE WITH OUR EARTHLY LIFE HERE, THEY HAVE BEEN HERE BEFORE THEMSELVES SO THEY KNOW WE HAVE TO MAKE SOME TOUGH DECISIONS AT TIMES AND GO THROUGH SOME TOUGH EMOTIONAL TIMES HERE ALSO, BUT THEY DO NOT INTERFERE WITH HOW WE ARE MEANT TO LEARN AS TO WHAT WE HAVE CHOSEN BEFORE WE CAME TO THIS EARTH PLANE.

THEY DO TRY VERY HARD TO GIVE US SIGNS AND WARNINGS THROUGH OUR GUT FEELINGS OR INNER VOICE (WHICH ARE OUR INTUITION) IT IS UP TO US TO WANT TO IGNORE THOSE FEELINGS OR TRUST THEM. IF WE HAVE TO LEARN A CERTAIN WAY THEN SO BE IT.

WHEN WE TRUST OUR TRUE FEELINGS WE WILL FIND OUR GUT FEELINGS ARE PRETTY SPOT ONE, AND THAT IS OUR GUIDANCE, THEY HELP US TO TRUST THOSE FEELINGS SO WE MAKE WISER CHOICES FOR OURSEVES (IF WE CHOOSE TO DO SO.)

YOUR SPIRIT GUIDES COME FROM THE HIGHER ASTRAL AND MENTAL PLANES OF THE UNIVERSE, THESE PLANES ARE OF THE HIGHEST OF GODS TRUTH, WISDOM, FORGIVENESS, STRENGTH, PROTECTION, GUIDANCE AND LOVE.

WHEN I DO A READING FOR ANYONE, I CALL UPON MY GUIDES TO COME FORWARD FROM THESE PLANES TO BRIDGE THE GAP BETWEEN OUR WORLD AND THE SPIRIT WORLD. I FEEL THEIR PRESCENCE AND KNOW WE ARE CONNECTED TO START THE READING ME BEING THE RECEIVER AND SPIRIT BEING THE GIVER OF WISDOM AND GUIDANCE WE WORK AS A TEAM AND I TRUST IN THEIR GUIDANCE, WISDOM AND LOVE THEY BRING THROUGH FOR THOSE IN NEED OF HELP.

I HOPE THAT HAS HELPED YOU IN SOME WAY CONGRATS ON MEETING ONE OF YOUR SPIRITUAL FRIENDS BE PATIENT THEY PROGRESS US WHEN THEY KNOW WE ARE READY.

LOVE AND LIGHT SHAYA
Old 23-11-2010, 08:48 AM
Suspended

this sounds very exciting for you.