Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 19-09-2011, 05:35 PM
Master
Color Love Letters~*

I'd been looking for my divorce papers for a week or two now and finally found them, when I discovered a love letter from long ago in the same box. I smiled. I read it. I read it again. And again. It made me so happy. Living off of memories from long ago made me truly happy all over. Then, I whistfully thought of my very first love letters when I was a teen and remembered angrily tearing them up and burning them, o-m-g. I regret that! Love letters, no matter how embarrassing or immature they may be, is like a snapshot of love, even if it is puppy love or erotic love, or both! Some day, it may be all you have. Yeah, I'm wallowing a bit, but I have that letter to cheer me up. (Come to think of it, I have a letter or two from my ex somewhere...)

Old 19-09-2011, 06:00 PM
CJ82Sky

aw how cool - i'm glad it made you smile!
Old 19-09-2011, 06:55 PM
autumn

I'm glad you kept that one and it made you smile. I agree with you that it's good to keep them. Unfortunately, I tore up all my old ones, too - sigh.
Old 19-09-2011, 10:51 PM
Master
I think it's an important lesson that hopefully people learn early as possible in their lives, to not let their anger get the best of them. Anger has its place, but not when we become destructive due to indignation or just sudden out-of-control flare-ups. With every relationship we have in our lives, there will be something salvageable from it that we will fail to see in the heat of the moment. Thanks for your replies, cj and autumn.