Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 09-10-2018, 08:40 PM
Experiencer
Dreamed I was Jeffrey Dahmer

I had a dream last night that I was Jeffrey Dahmer, hanging out and drinking with some guy in an apartment or small house. I know I was Jeffrey Dahmer because at one point I looked in a mirror and saw the face and body of Jeffrey Dahmer, glasses and all. The dream had a malevolent/ominous quality to it, as if something bad was about to happen, however, the dream ended before anything bad actually happened. I woke up relieved to be awake, as the dream had felt "dirty" and being awake made me feel clean. I was thinking, could I be the reincarnation of Jeffrey Dahmer? This actually worries me because I know Dahmer raped/killed/ate some people and if I was his reincarnated self, the karmic consequences of his/my actions worry me. A part of me wishes I had not had the dream, but another part actually wants my idea of being the reincarnated Dahmer to be true.
Old 10-10-2018, 05:08 AM
Suspended
perhaps this means you have some fantasies but don't want to act on them or are afraid of them, hence you being re leaved when you woke up, the dirty feeling could be guilt.
Old 10-10-2018, 12:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahriman
another part actually wants my idea of being the reincarnated Dahmer to be true.
That's a shocking thing to post.

EDIT: "I believe in the power of chaos."

Ha-ha! Just saw that on your profile and now I getcha. Carry on with the chaos dude.
Old 10-10-2018, 12:30 PM
Master
Consolidated my two posts...