Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 23-09-2015, 06:40 PM
Knower
Perception of Death

I think Death is a friend and a transformation for reincarnation to the other side after your chance in the physical side expires. Most people view it as an enemy, taboo and evil. It is inevitable and clearly a part of life and the cycle of life nature.

Death doesn't judge, nor hate, discriminate others. It helps you to transform and move to the next step of life. Every being is equal.

"Being born for the first time and being a human is like waking up on your birthday and opening a birthday present that is a surprise."
Old 06-10-2015, 01:38 PM
Master

Death can also be your friend. Without it you would be doomed to continue an existence in this place. When my time comes I will welcome death.
Old 25-03-2016, 04:39 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Transmigration
I think Death is a friend and a transformation for reincarnation to the other side after your chance in the physical side expires.

I agree very much with this...

I do not fear death at all...and I view the concept of death as a "friend" of sorts...granted I am smart enough to avoid situations which may cause sudden death, it is human nature and instinct to want to survive, but at the same time I do not fear death...

I am very much aware we are not promised tomorrow...and I completely accept it...because I feel my soul will transcend the physical and will be reunited instantaneously with my soul connections...it is ironic though, because I believe in death we experience instant soul reunions, but in the physical we must go through the grieving process and wait for that experience to occur to us...
Old 25-03-2016, 02:36 PM
Administrator
There is no death only eternal life.why fear what you cant control it will come to us all.

Namaste
Old 10-04-2016, 06:14 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
There is no death only eternal life.why fear what you cant control it will come to us all.

Namaste
What if i fear eternal life?
Old 10-04-2016, 09:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnowOnlyLove
What if i fear eternal life?

ever see the cartoon where a ghost sees its reflect and gets scared?

life is eternal. there's no cause for fear.
know yourself, and know that you mean yourself no harm.
Old 10-04-2016, 07:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit

Namaste

Having had a life-transforming near-death experience many years ago, I view death as essentially a transitional non-event.

I agree that there is no death ..... only eternal life (in an indescribable way ).
Old 06-04-2016, 05:50 PM
Knower
Death... Within the Eternal Now, there exists a function where the "immediately" present must transform and evolve into yet another. Reality is animated only in this manner.

Man exists temporally, having "linear" expression. But this linearity is only one aspect of a more complex kairos beyond the physically finite. Like the ouroboros constantly consuming its tail, Alpha pours forth Omega, and from this expression a new Alpha must again emerge - in one sense "consistent" and in another sense, "rearranged".

Reality presents itself not as a fluid transformation from one state to another, but rather by various energies that pool and collect, that build into structures of intention. This collective can also be described as one "quanta", and only after a new quanta has been enabled to "hold together", can it then be said to have "attained" a higher state of energy - one that demands its own expression within the Eternal Now, of which being physical is merely one aspect of its reality.

From this higher state of energy, an organism can then emit its own influence upon the rest of its surrounding reality. In such cases, the holistic continuity remains both consistent and rearranged, sharing both its own "immediacy" and all others that surround it, historically ... presently ... and eventually...

I consider this phenomenon as a necessary movement between the entropy of one's soul and its vehicle. Death occurs in each microsecond of every organism, but this only means that energy transforms ever onward.
Old 06-04-2016, 06:04 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Transmigration
I think Death is a friend and a transformation for reincarnation to the other side after your chance in the physical side expires. Most people view it as an enemy, taboo and evil. It is inevitable and clearly a part of life and the cycle of life nature.

Death doesn't judge, nor hate, discriminate others. It helps you to transform and move to the next step of life. Every being is equal.
Death is the door back to where we came from and is a gift from God. Without it life would have been a trap, a prison cell without exit. It is part of God guarantee that we will join him. But this time with the initial wisdom that intities us for what he has in store for us. So how we choose to live determines the outcome.
Old 06-04-2016, 07:21 PM
Deactivated Account
"A man's spiritual comprehension being clouded by the illusions of self, he says, "I was born on such a day, so many years ago, and shall die at my allotted time." But he was not born, neither will he die, for how can that which is immortal, which eternally is, be subject to birth and death? Let a man throw off his illusions, and then he will see that birth and death of the body are the mere incidents of a journey, and not its beginning and end." ~ James Allen