Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Books

Old 08-08-2014, 04:56 AM
Experiencer

Desolation Angels, by Jack Kerouac. It's slow-going, so far.
Old 08-08-2014, 10:28 AM
Guide
Dark Wolf by Christine Feehan
Old 09-08-2014, 10:31 AM
candelight

the power of the subconscious mind - joseph Murphy.

in a word - " repetition"
Old 10-08-2014, 03:31 PM
Deactivated Account

I always go thriftshopping for books, why pay the full price when you can get them for a dollar or less. Anywho, I am reading "freakonomics" by levitt and Dubner.

Also, a book "working with energy" which has seemed to disappeared from my home and desperately looking for. It's a fantastic read on using your hands to heal people, been practicing on my daughter when she gets her "boo boos"
Old 10-08-2014, 05:25 PM
Pathfinder
Most of Neil Gaiman's prose novels, but in no particular order. Currently just finished Ocean at the End of the Lane. About to start The Graveyard Book.
Old 10-08-2014, 07:37 PM
Experiencer
Greetings to you All

The Winds of Truth - The Great Writings Of The Truths of God ...

by

The Lord Mikaal ...
Lord under God of the Twelfth Klusian Solar Plane
WATCHER of the Earth Planet
THE LORD OF POWER FOR GOD

There are six of these booklets. And I find they make a very interesting read.

JOHNTY
Old 11-08-2014, 03:10 PM
Experiencer

Butterflies Are Free To Fly:, A New and Radical Approach To Spiritual Evolution., by Stephen Davis. This book is free to download to your computer or e-reader. The author doesn't allow it to be sold - just given away, and that is awesome. It's best to read on a computer, because it's in color, and has a lot of links. Davis' approach takes a lot of things many of us already believe about Spirit, and reaches different conclusions. The book is thought-provoking. Once you read what he has to say, it's hard to go back!
Old 06-09-2014, 10:56 PM
Master
I finished Molecules of Emotion, the science of mind-body medicine by Candace B. Pert, Ph.D. last week (borrowed from my chiropractor's lending library);
I just started reading The Zen Commandments by Dean Sluyter (great stuff)
and
The Big Bang, the Buddha, and the Baby Boom by Wes Nisker (another great one) - both from my local library.

Old 07-09-2014, 01:42 AM
TesseLated

Re-reading 'Something Wicked This Way Comes'...love some Ray Bradbury
Old 09-09-2014, 03:12 PM
Master

De Profundis
by
Oscar Wilde

"How far I am away from the true temper of soul, this letter in its changing uncertain moods, its scorn and bitterness, its aspirations and its failures to realise those aspirations, shows you quite clearly.
But do not forget in what a terrible school I am sitting at my task. And incomplete, imperfect, as I am, yet from me you may still have much to gain.
You came to me to learn the pleasures of life and the pleasure of art. Perhaps I am chosen to teach you something much more wonderful - the meaning of sorrow and its beauty."

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com