Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 15-11-2016, 06:33 AM
Newbie ;)

Trying to make sense of it all

Since June, things in my life have changed so drastically and so fast that it's incredibly hard to make sense of any of it and I think after all these months some insight would help make me feel...less....as if I'm going out of my mind.

I'm not sure where I should start with this at all but, first and foremost these signs have to do with a man that I think will be important to my future whether it be romantically or platonically or anything...I think he's supposed to be a crucial component of my future.

The hardest component of this situation is that this man is famous.

Everything kind of started when my best friend and I went to the airport to go greet him and his other bandmates when they arrived, nothing too out of the ordinary fan wise.

The thing is, simply put, weeks before my friend and I went to the airport we had the strongest intuition that something would happen...at the time we didn't know what that something was, but our intuition was so strong we spent countless nights talking back and forth about how we just knew.

Besides the strong intuition we had about the entire situation, everything else was pretty normal as far as things go until the day of going to the airport arrived.

That night/early morning I was completely restless and it was half due to the fact that I was nervous about seeing them face to face for the first time and the other half of me, to this day, I don't know what feeling I had that was keeping me up...it felt kind of like I was expecting something to happen.

At around 4 in the morning, the lights to my home went out. I would like to mention that they went out in the middle of the Summer, early mornings, clear skies, it hadn't rained in a month.....no reason for my lights to have gone out at all. My friend and I,in the later months after everything had happened, we found out that we are star children and we learned about the high energies that we have have the ability to make technology act up and to mess with electricity (i.e. make lights go out as we pass by them). I will also mention that this would not be the last time the lights would go out or technology would go haywire on me. In fact, that very morning the car that we were taking to the airport turned off suddenly as we were driving.

Things start getting stranger when we arrive at the airport, we meet these girls and we talk to them, but we end up realizing we did not want to be around them when the boys came out, we had a feeling it wouldn't end up good for us. So my friend and I moved to another side where we would still be able to see the boys and they would be able to see us clearly as well.

Now, an important component to remember throughout the rest of this is that these boys are pretty popular there was quite a hefty crowd at the airport waiting for them.

When the boys finally came out of their terminal something was immediately different, I wouldn't realize until later that something had shifted almost.

This post is already so long but I feel as though I should include every detail I can so that anyone out there can understand maybe even a little. This man that I feel like I have a connection with is very silent and kept to himself and almost kind of distant with fans. He doesn't smile and pose for pictures or wave at them, he's not mean...he's just not the type to put on a show when he doesn't want to.

For some reason, that day, he was with me and only me.

I had a sign with lights on them just for him, but so did other fans around me, but he only waved to me and noticed me.

It seems insignificant that he would do something as that it is literally his job to please his fans, but as their tour went on I watched countless of videos from all angles and in not one of them did he ever try to have contact with any other fan as much as he did with me.

I know it's hard to understand and see how maybe any of this would mean anything but the thing is that I feel it so much...I feel it everywhere when I think about it....I feel like I know that something changed for the both of us that day and I want to know why.

The thing that has been getting me so much about this entire thing is that after all of this happened I kept getting repeating numbers and I didn't realize I was getting them. I'm still seeing these number everywhere, every day. They're 11, 10, and 22. I see them everywhere I go no matter what I do they manage to pop up somehow, so much to the point that I see the numbers now and I tense up because it feels so weird.

I know this post is a lot and it's hard to believe but there are so much more aspects to this that I want to add, but this is already so long.

There are other aspects of this whole thing that I want to discuss with anyone would want to help me out, I want to know if I'm heading in the right direction. I want to know more.

If anyone out there could help me sort things out and just maybe give me some insight on what these signs and feeling means, I would appreciate it greatly.