Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 14-12-2017, 02:29 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by emeraldheart
I really appreciated this post - especially your points about our changing and shifting perspectives as we go. Who we are and what we know today, tommorrow and the next day is constantly shifting as our perspectives shift.

I feel as though there may actually be an opportunity here - and I have heard some speakers comment to this as well - that TF templates have an opportunity to shift and change. The old ideas of 'running' and that this path is so tumultuous and hard can also be shifted if we question and allow our perspectives to flow and be malleable.

For instance - I have been on this path for around 16 years now (longer if you include the meeting of my Husband in the spiritual before we met innthe physical)...
There was a solid 10 + years of trauma and pain to sift and heal through - but overall there has been a deeper immersion into greater love (self love included and most important).

I can now see my life from the perspective of my COSMIC AND ETERNAL self. One which made the decision before my earth incarnation to walk this path. My journey is not over... nor will it ever be and I do not have all the answers... but I am beginning to get more glimpses of a broader perspective.

My soul... my core self knew best and choose what it knew it could handle in FAITH of my being... it took a path of love.
One of the experiences it choose as well as to experience ultimate freedom of LOVE... was also to experience JOY.
And so learning how to experience Joy and feel fully worthy of joy was actually a lesson for my soul as well!

Yes! The most profound teachers we can have are children (something a couple other people have said as well) and I feel this to be true especially because they are so accepting for the next steps. It's hard when you feel like you have finished something and it comes back up again. This is where the newbie have the advantage because of the alien situation and no expectations.

They're are so many times I'd rather talk to a child than an adult. In fact when I am at work I often attract people of a like mine to me and I find that the longer somebody has been on their path, the more they talk and the less they listen.

It's as if they feel that they have much more important profound things to say then someone who is obviously not as accomplished as they are. Which is too bad since we can only grow by sharing with one another.

I came accross this really great video by a guy I'd never heard of before, Robert Ohotto. It's kind of long and he talks about the Mercury retrograde and the opportunities we have with it. I felt strongly guided to watch and came up with some interesting ideas that I'm still thinking about. I actually thought of you when I was watching it! LOL

https://youtu.be/I6pEk6DcBbw
Old 14-12-2017, 03:45 AM
Knower
This forum is wonderful. I come across badly. I wish everyone peace joy love happiness and much flaminess.

I'm going to explore how it will be with my twin and me in our unique journey.

Time for me to go for now.
Old 14-12-2017, 04:12 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaBlue
This forum is wonderful. I come across badly. I wish everyone peace joy love happiness and much flaminess.

I'm going to explore how it will be with my twin and me in our unique journey.

Time for me to go for now.

So get better. Stay and become a better communicator.

Growing is what we are here to do. You should have seen the debate I caused on one of my first posts here. I called non awake people 'muggles" and 'woo woo' to describe magical stuff. It completely derailed my original idea and it was shut down with posts removed! I had a message from the moderator... I was all up in my ego about thinking that others were being too sensitive then I was thinking I would just leave....

But I didn't. I took what was said to heart and saw that what I said could be seen as a judgment and I changed how I used my voice on this platform. I became more sensitive to how my words were being recieved.

Don't go unless you really feel that you need to. You will always be challenged to do better, especially as a twin. There was much truth in the things you said about the TF journey. But there's loads more to learn and who better to challenge us (especially when in our ego) than some strangers on the internet experiencing something similar!

If you can't get over something right away take a break but know that we can learn something new with every communication. It's a good place to be open and try out concepts without having to explain why your ideas/truths are shifting around.

I wish you much love and joy. I hope you stay.
Psyche
Old 14-12-2017, 07:55 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emm
Do you mean a telepathic connection?

I remember feeling that presence...those were the times I used to talk to him about stuff that may have been bothering me and found and instant download of dialogue...it wasn't like a verbal exchange, not from his side. The thing was though it helped to talk to him this way as I couldn't the normal way. Things checked out later.

If this is what you mean, have you tried telling her how she made you feel and see what you get back? Maybe she's trying to ask for forgiveness ...sometimes when we hurt the energy link is still there...whether thats anger, resentment ...its that emotion that remains that connects you.

Talk to her when you feel her presence, see how that goes. It may give you closure perhaps. I may have it wrong, I'm only going by what that experience meant to me.

Honestly i dont know if thats what it is. I have not entertained the idea of interacting in that manner before and at this time i have no intentions on trying to either. That may change later on but i highly doubt that. I certainly am not trying to feed this connection but rather that it becomes unnoticeable background noise. At this point twin flames dont make sense to me anymore. Thanks to all the varying and confliciting opinions about that.
Old 14-12-2017, 10:11 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedInFire
Honestly i dont know if thats what it is. I have not entertained the idea of interacting in that manner before and at this time i have no intentions on trying to either. That may change later on but i highly doubt that. I certainly am not trying to feed this connection but rather that it becomes unnoticeable background noise. At this point twin flames dont make sense to me anymore. Thanks to all the varying and confliciting opinions about that.
Is it working then? Not feeding the connection?

I can understand the confusion. Luckily, apart from the time I was looking for answers about what this all was I soon decided not to read or listen to what the so called experts had to say. It can mess with your head and beliefs. I came here instead to discuss with others who were going through the same thing.

Having said that I did do some investigation outside the TF circle on spiritual and psychic beliefs. I looked for information that I personally could resonate with and trusted the source. I found the Seth books by Jane Roberts very enlightening. He goes into depth of what the soul is and the nature of reality. Might be worth you having a look if you haven't already although it will keep you busy for quite a while, she's written quite a few books lol.

Hopefully they will help in sorting out the wheat from the chaff.
Old 15-12-2017, 12:03 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emm
Is it working then? Not feeding the connection?

I can understand the confusion. Luckily, apart from the time I was looking for answers about what this all was I soon decided not to read or listen to what the so called experts had to say. It can mess with your head and beliefs. I came here instead to discuss with others who were going through the same thing.

Having said that I did do some investigation outside the TF circle on spiritual and psychic beliefs. I looked for information that I personally could resonate with and trusted the source. I found the Seth books by Jane Roberts very enlightening. He goes into depth of what the soul is and the nature of reality. Might be worth you having a look if you haven't already although it will keep you busy for quite a while, she's written quite a few books lol.

Hopefully they will help in sorting out the wheat from the chaff.

No so far it hasnt made any difference. I've noticed an increase of signs/synchs doing this though. But im going to keep going this route and it will happen eventually. yea ive really scaled back on any tf info alot of it is lies and i can tell right away. it happens so often for a while that i said ..this is enough and do other things that better serve me with my time.

i appreciate the reading suggestions.. perhaps someday. If i can read a stephen king book in a day im sure i could work thorugh those pretty fast too lol For the last oh idk month im on strike and i dont want to be doing anything spiritual or tf related