Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 03-05-2015, 08:39 PM
Knower

A spell/energy work for getting taller

Hello,

This might sound embarrassing, but I really really want to find a spell for getting taller that actually works. I'm 5'5" male and would like to add at least 3 inches to my height. If you know any such spell, or a caster that could cast this spell, please please let me know! A million thanks in advance!

P.S. To save both of our time, please don't write answers describing why being short is better or why I'd have to live with it or why it's totally fine to be short.
Old 03-05-2015, 08:56 PM
Deactivated Account

Height is usually determined by genetics. Unfortunately, there is no spell that can change or improve body and mass. It doesn't exist. In this lifetime you are born into what you came with.

I am petite gal, and where I live everyone is SUPER TALL ( Dutch Americans), so I know how you feel. I can't posts links because of rules, but I recommend going on amazon and searching for "heel inserts" Or height insoles. They may help add an inch or two in your shoes/height. I used them on my boots this winter. I have no shame.
Old 04-05-2015, 03:32 AM
Ascender
It's something you could also project. Some people give the impression they're taller than they are because of their adventurous character and confidence.
Old 04-05-2015, 07:50 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howla Dark
It's something you could also project. Some people give the impression they're taller than they are because of their adventurous character and confidence.

I'm talking about getting taller physically only.
Old 04-05-2015, 12:25 PM
Master
it is not my intent to be cruel...but if you are a fully grown adult you will never get taller, that is reality on 3d earth.
Old 07-05-2015, 03:57 PM
Master
If your bone plates have fully fused, it is generally the case that you cannot grow further. A wrist x-ray can reveal this. If they have not, then doctors and nutritionists will tell you that getting adequate sleep, nutrition, and exercise will encourage normal production of growth hormone and may facilitate growth in height.

It is the case that some individuals have bone plates that do not fully fuse until much later than the usual 20 or 21, allowing for the occasional inch or two up to around age 30. This is more common in men, whose growth curve may be later and slower than most women's. Occasionally some resolution of a nutritional deficiency may allow for growth in one's 20s, if the bone plates have not fully fused.

Then you have the very occasional anomaly whereby a normal person (without any growth hormone abnormalities) may continue to grow some marginal amount past age 30, perhaps a centimeter or two. However this is extremely unusual.

I am one of those weird cases. Grew about 1 inch right around 30, and about .25 inches very recently (over 40...), and I am female Last physical this spring, I measured in at 5 feet 6.75 inches... However, I am not counting on breaking 5'7", LOL...

This may have to do with going gluten-free in my 20's (finally), and my being on a slower growth/aging curve than most, as most assume I am at least a decade younger. I have not aged noticeably in the last 2 decades, perhaps because it turns out I was still growing. My experience is not representative of most, not even in my own family, although I do know many men and a few other women who have grown a bit in their 20s.

I would say the best thing to do, aside from the standard advice given to facilitate good health and growth, is to work on healing the body but also on heart healing. This definitely has been strongly linked to the periods in my adult life where I have experienced not only spiritual and emotional growth, but also -- oddly enough -- physical growth (height and/or rib cage expansion, where both bones and internal organs are growing). For me, they are all very strongly linked and I would assume this is true for others as well.

Whether or not further physical growth is possible for you at this time, you will reap all the spiritual and emotional benefits, and your physical health and wellbeing will benefit from those regardless.

Peace & blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 08-05-2015, 09:53 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by susovan
I'm talking about getting taller physically only.

Maybe look into changing your diet. Stop smoking and don't take steroids. You need plenty of calcium, zinc and Vitamin D. Take up exersise.
Old 10-05-2015, 02:56 AM
Guide

Howls Dark has some good advice. It seems like what you're looking into is 'biokinesis' of sorts. Now I'm certainly not claiming anything fantastical (or maybe I am!) but I have had quite a bit of success in manipulating my body to a certain degree. It probably helps that in my family puberty can last on full gas well into the mid-20s. We develop very slowly.

7luminaries also has some brilliant advice,

Rather than focus on height, perhaps focus on growth. Our mind effects our genes and our genetic makeup over time. Not to mention the cells in the body replicate so every 7 or so years we aren't even the same person we were physically 7 years or so ago.
Old 10-05-2015, 03:39 AM
Master
I lived in South Korea for a while and noticed all the generations born since the 1960's were taller than their parents and the generations that were now in their teens were actually starting to get near 6 Ft tall for the males. Their North Korean counterparts were a foot or more shorter.

When I asked the Koreans what they thought contributed to these relative giants amount them in recent generations they told me it was MILK. Until the Korean war there was no cow milk in Korea, it came in with the American Soldiers and within a few generations the Koreans developed a taste for it and started importing it and growing cows.
North Korean still do not have milk (other than soy milk) and so still retain their pre-Korean war heights, which may actually even be a bit shorter now due to bad nutrition over all.

So maybe - Drink lots of milk if your bone plates are not yet fully fused as was suggested earlier.

I do believe it is possible to alter the body through mind over matter, after all there are those in the Himalaya mountains who look around 40 years old and are 400-800 years old. However this is not a spell which is cast but a form of learning how to manipulate matter on a molecular level.
Milk might be easier
Old 11-05-2015, 07:14 PM
Knower

Thanks! I think your point of focusing on spiritual growth and as a side benefit, getting bodily growth is interesting. Thanks also for sharing your own example! I've tried a brief (15 minutes long) version of Twin Hearts Meditation, and I also mediate 4-5 times a week.

And I'm physically very active since 2008.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
If your bone plates have fully fused, it is generally the case that you cannot grow further. A wrist x-ray can reveal this. If they have not, then doctors and nutritionists will tell you that getting adequate sleep, nutrition, and exercise will encourage normal production of growth hormone and may facilitate growth in height.

It is the case that some individuals have bone plates that do not fully fuse until much later than the usual 20 or 21, allowing for the occasional inch or two up to around age 30. This is more common in men, whose growth curve may be later and slower than most women's. Occasionally some resolution of a nutritional deficiency may allow for growth in one's 20s, if the bone plates have not fully fused.

Then you have the very occasional anomaly whereby a normal person (without any growth hormone abnormalities) may continue to grow some marginal amount past age 30, perhaps a centimeter or two. However this is extremely unusual.

I am one of those weird cases. Grew about 1 inch right around 30, and about .25 inches very recently (over 40...), and I am female Last physical this spring, I measured in at 5 feet 6.75 inches... However, I am not counting on breaking 5'7", LOL...

This may have to do with going gluten-free in my 20's (finally), and my being on a slower growth/aging curve than most, as most assume I am at least a decade younger. I have not aged noticeably in the last 2 decades, perhaps because it turns out I was still growing. My experience is not representative of most, not even in my own family, although I do know many men and a few other women who have grown a bit in their 20s.

I would say the best thing to do, aside from the standard advice given to facilitate good health and growth, is to work on healing the body but also on heart healing. This definitely has been strongly linked to the periods in my adult life where I have experienced not only spiritual and emotional growth, but also -- oddly enough -- physical growth (height and/or rib cage expansion, where both bones and internal organs are growing). For me, they are all very strongly linked and I would assume this is true for others as well.

Whether or not further physical growth is possible for you at this time, you will reap all the spiritual and emotional benefits, and your physical health and wellbeing will benefit from those regardless.

Peace & blessings,
7L