Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation > Walk-Ins/Soul Exchanges

Old 11-01-2011, 01:13 PM
Neville

Is it the will of the soul in the dying or dead person to leap into the next suitable host and in so doing manhandle that soul out of that body?
Old 11-01-2011, 03:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiler
Dear Norseman .. may I ask did you come out with a total 100 percent different personality.. on all levels .. emotional, spiritual, physical, mental ( of mind) sexual?

With Kind regards
:)

Smiler, I can say that, prior to this, I was a Chemical Engineer only interested in the hard, practical, scientific universe. I would not have been seen dead in a place like this [ SF ]. I was probably a real pain in the a... Afterwards, this purely physical word was no longer enough, the emotional/spiritual template had changed. I sought solitude away from everyone, just roaming the moors and Dales. My whole life revolved around this [ still does ]. The final part of the transformation was an order from Mother Earth [ real bully that woman ] to get my hands dirty on her behalf in conservation work. I have dedicated myself to this service and have absolutely no problem in that. So, practical scientist to "green mystic" in one fell swoop. Hence, the Cunning Folk path.
[ I have been jokingly called a Gaian Monk ! ]
Old 11-01-2011, 09:29 PM
Experiencer
Thank you, Sangress. Not really a related question, but do you mind if I ask how you have such clear memories of your previous lifetimes? (I know quite a lot about mine through questioning my guides, but I must confess that, while they make perfect sense, I don't really have memories of the things they show me).

I am also curious about personality changes. So far as I can gather, some of our personality is determined by the soul, and some of it by the body host (which is why we can have a number of different personalities in our different lifetimes). I imagine that experiences growing up in a certain environment and around certain people would also affect our personalities and life goals greatly, but that aspect is eliminated in a soul exchange.

For those of you who know you have experienced this, has your new body given you new preferences, likes or dislikes, or emotions, as well as you bringing new characteristics to the new body? Do you pick up aspects of the body and/or previous inhabitant such as their memories and past experiences? Do you feel more that you are a person with a new, different soul, or a person with a new, different body? With regard to the latter, different people seem to perceive the experience in slightly different ways and that difference is interesting too.

I'm sorry for all the questions!
Old 12-01-2011, 01:32 PM
Master
Dear Norseman

I have a theory beside soul exchanges .. I believe personally this is also true.
So am just sharing it okay.
I think a person can have a near death experience..Go home ( to light ) and collect more energy of the self ..therefore the soul has not changed but awakened.

Its late in Australia Im off to zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Sleep.
Hope I wrote that clearly!
And hey the earth needs good people :)
:)
Old 12-01-2011, 03:45 PM
Kapitan_Prien

I'm 'late' in responding back...but noticed what Sangress said:

Quote:
Go to sleep in your own body and wake up in someone elses, then live a completely different life to your own, surrounded by strangers and in a foreign place, maybe even a foreign language too....and see how you feel.

Then get used to seeing another person staring back at you in the mirror, get used to having a voice that is different, or perhaps get used to having a different gender...maybe calling a stranger your wife and pretend to have a relationship with them until you can't take the guilt of it all and tell them the truth, or simply leave them.

Get used to being unable to commiserate with people about how much more heavy/short/less mobile/ugly/different your new body is or how you are missing your friends and family back 'home.' Then maybe you could grieve for the people you once knew after you meet up with your "real" family and find nothing but disbelief and rejection in their eyes.

I think it has a VERY big emotional and physical impact regardless of whether it is planned or not. It takes a very strong person to adapt to a soul exchange on any level.

Quite a bit there that I can relate to...I guess I lucked out a bit with a number of things though. My body isn't too much different as far as how I look (hair, eye colors, face, etc.) and height...weight is something I'm working on.

I like how you brought up the guilt part of it...that's something I don't often talk about...but yep...been through that too and still deal with it to some extent...which is ridiculous actually because I shouldn't feel in the least bit guilty (what should I feel that way for?).

I have yet to meet anyone that I was close to from back then...be it my wife, or the woman I had met in my youth...
Old 13-01-2011, 03:43 AM
Sangress

Quote:
Is it the will of the soul in the dying or dead person to leap into the next suitable host and in so doing manhandle that soul out of that body?

It could be. Depends on the persons motive and whether it's planned and done with consent. Also, a persons willpower and strength can overpower another whose trying to manhandle them...so each situation can change from one moment to the next.

Quote:
Not really a related question, but do you mind if I ask how you have such clear memories of your previous lifetimes?

In this lifetime I would put a lot of the ease of access to memories to the fact that as a child my mind was literally "broken" via countless forms of severe and life-threatening abuse/natural disasters.

I am almost sure that my mind adapted a pattern of coping mechanisms that included relying on past life memories to endure and cope with abuse. I still have flashbacks of my past lives on a regular basis and have regressed through many lives in order from death to birth since I was 13 years of age. I have a long way to go still.

Quote:
For those of you who know you have experienced this, has your new body given you new preferences, likes or dislikes, or emotions, as well as you bringing new characteristics to the new body?

Yes.

Quote:
Do you pick up aspects of the body and/or previous inhabitant such as their memories and past experiences?

If there is a clear cut connection between the mind of the previous "owner" of the body, yes. Often such a bond fades or is deliberately broken to ease the pain of such a harsh transition.

Quote:
o you feel more that you are a person with a new, different soul, or a person with a new, different body?

Different body, same soul, with extra/altered experiences of the world.

Quote:
I'm sorry for all the questions!

Don't be.

Quote:
I like how you brought up the guilt part of it...that's something I don't often talk about...but yep...been through that too and still deal with it to some extent...which is ridiculous actually because I shouldn't feel in the least bit guilty (what should I feel that way for?).

Guilt is inescapable in many things relating to this topic. It's human nature to feel guilty about things that may seem obviously illogical and ridiculous. It enables us to bring attention to misgivings about things that we may have been previously unaware of, things that are deep and possibly related to this sense of guilt.

Quote:
I have yet to meet anyone that I was close to from back then...be it my wife, or the woman I had met in my youth...

Do you plan to eventually, even if they are the children of those you once knew?
I find meeting them again can be humbling as long as it's not too soon after the trauma of the "switch" and also after one has come to terms of with most of the misgivings...etc related to the switch as well.
Old 15-01-2011, 04:02 PM
Kapitan_Prien

Quote:
Sangress: Do you plan to eventually, even if they are the children of those you once knew?

I find meeting them again can be humbling as long as it's not too soon after the trauma of the "switch" and also after one has come to terms of with most of the misgivings...etc related to the switch as well.

Well they'd probably be 'dead' by now as our first child was born in 1938 and our second in 1940. I'm also experiencing some 'new' reconnections to the young lady I met after the Hamburg was damaged in a storm off the coast of Ireland.

Not too long ago - some time last week, I was given this aluminum bracelet that has an engraving of the famous passenger ship 'Bremen' on it, along with the word 'BREMER HAVEN'. This was made during 'my time' (either the 1930's or 40's) and was brought to the U.S. by an American soldier. It is rather significant because it was in Bremerhaven where we (the crew of the Hamburg) were taken and where I met the young lady whom I had a relationship with.

So it is this relationship that I am reconnecting to...I don't remember her name, but I remember that we were deeply in love with each other...all this just started this month so I do not know where it will take me...
Old 19-01-2011, 07:13 AM
Sangress

It's good that your re-connecting with your past.

Let us know how it goes if you like, I'm certainly interested in what you discover.
Old 20-01-2011, 03:42 PM
Kapitan_Prien

Yes - but it's been going on since the soul exchange happened. I've been trying to cut down what I had on my site to strictly dreams, visions/flashbacks, and things that happened in the physical...and organize them according to year and then months within that year.

I'm only focusing on my current identity and nothing else.

Right now I'm in the midst of some major overhaul with the physical - because I no longer have an interest in 'vintage living' with the Art Deco stuff...I'm going to try to sell the items and get things that match with what I currently like...and in the process simplify my life more as well. In addition to that, doing the French style decorating gives me more flexibility with things as well.
Old 20-02-2011, 05:06 PM
Baldr44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapitan_Prien
Yes - but it's been going on since the soul exchange happened. I've been trying to cut down what I had on my site to strictly dreams, visions/flashbacks, and things that happened in the physical...and organize them according to year and then months within that year.

I'm only focusing on my current identity and nothing else.

Right now I'm in the midst of some major overhaul with the physical - because I no longer have an interest in 'vintage living' with the Art Deco stuff...I'm going to try to sell the items and get things that match with what I currently like...and in the process simplify my life more as well. In addition to that, doing the French style decorating gives me more flexibility with things as well.

I would like to add a new dimension to this thread; The soul never goes away, the same soul lives on and on regardless of how many experiences it might have. A new embryo has no soul, it isn't until an existing soul has decided to merge with the newly developing child that the child has a soul. I prefer to use the term consciousness but for the sake of understanding, there isn't a soul exchange. We take with us in the soul or subconscious mind all of the data that has been accumulated, so while it may be a new birth, the soul could be very old. We reincarnate by choice and we set up that incarnation from before its inception. We decide who will be the parents, brothers and sisters etc. These are chosen from amoung our spirit group.

I could be mistaken but it seems that this thread assumes that souls are exchanged and that many different souls have been in one body?. We are individual units of consciousness which are connected to form a collective consciousness. Each individual unit choses to incarnate over and over. When one sheds the cloak of the human form, it returns to the realm from which it resonates with. At that point the soul/consciousness has an opportunity to review its past incarnation to determine if or if not the goals that were made prior to its existence were accomplished. There is no punishment only the opportunity to incarnate again. There is also the point that we are multidimensional and have the ability to exist in many other planes of existence at the same time. Thats why it can seem confusing if one is finely tuned to the other experiences that are simultaneously occuring.

While it is possible to have a simultanious earthly existence it is unlikly as the psyche could be damaged by running into yourself while at the supermarket. This simutanious earthly existence has occured but usually separeted by great distances.

Not all conscious forms chose to be on earth. There are infinite numbers of other realties to chose from. Some chose not to be in any other form but remain in formless form, or remain in the mental or nonphysical planes.

We reincarnate to experience many different aspects in many different realities, many at the same time.