Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 06-01-2014, 04:54 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
Wishing you and all a very happy new year

With gratitude for your consistent and concise contributions of light-heartedness and playful humour.

-Sparrow

Thank you dearest Sparrow, my pleasure !

2014 is going to be a delightful year ! my new favorite word, lol ! Wouldn't you agree the word ' delightful ' has a certain high frequency vibrational feeling ?

love always,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 23-10-2014, 01:47 AM
Deactivated Account
Where is this love that is within us all suppose to be found? I know I'm responsible for how I feel but I can't capture this 'unconditional love' for oneself anywhere. I just look at person I am and have always been and I can't imagine myself being that strong, independent person I'm so desperately trying to ascribe to be. It's always a one step forward, two steps back scenario and I can't hit quit fast enough.
Old 23-10-2014, 06:30 AM
Master

Expectations. Do not expect so much..free yourself..

Love is in you. Accept as you are. That means even going one step forward and two steps back. Do not judge yourself. Its negative.

Try to be happy where you are right now. Free yourself from worrying.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLDYHRWXzDQ

Worrying means that your mind is still struggling and you want to put yourself label and put yourself in a box - saying yourself how fast should you run in life, judging yourself when you do not run fast enough etc..

Let go of the need to be someone.. just in the inner level..it does not mean that you do not have goals or dreams..just free yourself from expectations.

Love means acceptance and tolerance. Love supports and understands.

I know its hard to do..and easier to say..but still..worth trying for..

Take care.
Old 23-10-2014, 09:29 AM
TesseLated

Oh!...another Sparrow thread to read...!
Old 07-02-2015, 05:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne
And just the song to go with your picture Sparrow ~

Come Together by the Youngbloods

Love is but the song we sing,

And fear's the way we die
You can make the mountains ring
Or make the angels cry
Know the dove is on the wing
And you need not know why

C'mon people now,
Smile on your brother
Everybody get together
Try and love one another right now

Some will come and some will go
We shall surely pass
When the one that left us here
Returns for us at last
We are but a moment’s sunlight
Fading in the grass

C'mon people now,
Smile on your brother
Everybody get together
C'mon people...

If you hear the song I sing,
You must understand
You hold the key to love and fear
All in your trembling hand
Just one key unlocks them both
It's there at your command

C'mon people now,
Smile on your brother
Everybody get together

Right now
Right now!

Interesting I woke up this morning and started remembering this song, and I probably haven't heard it in 20 years . I was rememberinmg the beautiful sound of Jesse Colin Young's voice, and trying to recall some of the less obvious lyrics . So I wander over to "See All Threads Started By SGS", and a coluple of minutes in .... bang , here I am, reading the song that's in my head all day

The 'message' to me , and whioch I reflect , isn't even about the message of the song . I listen to music for the music and the sounds, and the sound of the voice; frankly, it could be about riding giant hogs in an Australian rodeo , and I would think it just as beautiful

So , a 'message' from me would instead be about the clockwork synchronicity of how events and connections line up and work together , and what a wonderful arrangement this all can be (and is) .

Then I'm also thinking of that beautiful blue new David Bowie song that came to me in a dream. I'm not the kind of musician that grabs music from dreams like that and transfers them into this world , but that is what it is. Enough to be given such manifestations of wonder in the dream world , and know that they are from Spirit , and the fullness of that will come to pass inevitably , for Spirit is not bound to the restrictions of time and space and human life.

What a magical dream song it was , though. He was right in front of me , with a multidimensional , semi-automatic , sparkly blue guitar , strumming expertly with a pick and right hand fingers . The guitar was doing extra things all by itself; things that guitars here don't do , and Dream David Bowie (for a good chuckle , link to (R-RATED!) vid by Flight of the Conchordes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJqYRffUTNA featuring Brett's dream Bowie, which I haven't seen for a few years ) sung a most beautiful, happy, sparkly- blue song (with amazing guitar ) .

Old 08-02-2015, 01:59 PM
Pathfinder
Thank you so much for sharing...I love it...
Old 17-02-2015, 10:05 PM
Master
Can trust be rebuilt once broken?
hugs n love xxx

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 17-02-2015, 10:36 PM
Guide

yes. That's why i can say this to you now.
Old 18-02-2015, 10:04 AM
Master
? was that referring to my question Justin? If so could you elaborate please :)
Loopy x

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~
Old 18-02-2015, 02:11 PM
Guide

because I've rebuilt mine