Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 22-10-2019, 08:14 PM
Experiencer

What Would You Add?

I'm thinking of making a bracelet with the following five crystals on them. I have my reasons I chose these. I want to see what suggestions you have to add to these, and why without me sharing its intended purpose. I may add 2-3 more from the list of suggestions, or maybe add 10 more, lol. Who knows.

Here's the start of what I'm working with:
Shungite
Brookite (probably in quartz)
Bloodstone
Garnet
Moldavite
Old 29-10-2019, 12:57 AM
Experiencer

If anyone was interested, I selected ruby as the last addition to the bracelet. Once complete, I'll post a picture, but for now, here's the properties I was interested in when selecting each piece.

I was told that I have both really heavenly energies and old ancient earth energies. I wanted to balance the two energies and advance spiritually.

Shungite – earth star chakra, healing, earth connection, grounding, connection with ancient spirits, protection, clears/balances/aligns all chakras

Brookite – higher chakras (soul star chakra, etheric chakras), healing, grounds high frequency light energy into the body, energize the chakras

Bloodstone – base chakra, earth energy, Christ consciousness, purifies blood, heals many organs, balance energy body

Garnet – base and crown chakra, grounds spiritual forces in the body, healing, balance energies, allows free flow of energy between the chakras

Moldavite – heart chakra, stone of connectivity (earthly and higher), psychic protection, healing, draws in light to aid in Earth’s healing

Ruby – base and heart chakra, psychic protection, healing, balance body, through earth star chakra release excess high vibration spiritual energy