Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 06-10-2019, 04:27 PM
Suspended

which crystals can open up the chakras

which crystals can open up your chakras
Old 07-10-2019, 03:29 AM
Master
Which Chakras do you want to open?

Is there a specific reason why you want to do this?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 07-10-2019, 08:07 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Which Chakras do you want to open?

Is there a specific reason why you want to do this?

my heart chakra to feel loved because im feeling depressed
Old 08-10-2019, 09:06 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersaiyan5
my heart chakra to feel loved because im feeling depressed
Typically green stones and crystals open up the heart chakra. You would have to experiment to see what happens. It's good to remember that by stimulating chakra's cleansing might also happen. So possibly the feeling might change from initially pleasant to uneasy when suppressed feelings show up unexpectedly. It's a healing process but not always easy. When you're ready for it it may be good thing but if you're feeling depressed other stones might be more helpful, at this stage. For instance Amber and orange Calcite are very good choices for this.
Old 08-10-2019, 10:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylmar
Typically green stones and crystals open up the heart chakra. You would have to experiment to see what happens. It's good to remember that by stimulating chakra's cleansing might also happen. So possibly the feeling might change from initially pleasant to uneasy when suppressed feelings show up unexpectedly. It's a healing process but not always easy. When you're ready for it it may be good thing but if you're feeling depressed other stones might be more helpful, at this stage. For instance Amber and orange Calcite are very good choices for this.
Yep, couldn't agree more. Funny how people always neglect the first 3 chakras while those are our foundation and in case of depression you should start there.
Depending on what appeals to you, yellow, orange, or red stones. I'm thinking maybe a nice yellow / golden yellow might be great to bring back the sun in you (it's Solar Plexus).
But if warm orange appeals more, then those are a great choice!

And remember, crystals don't perform miracles. They support what you do and your processes but can't and won't sort them for you.
Old 08-10-2019, 11:23 AM
What advice would you say to 'do' with these crystals now that you have them?
What I mean is...Lay down with them on the area and for how long?
Just buy a small necklace? Would the size make a difference?
Should they be cleanse first?

Thanks.

And may I add...when we want to feel love or feel depressed...it helps to
help someone else~!
A simple trick, not meeting anyone if you're not up to it yet, is to get some
dollar bills...fold then and go to playgrounds or bus benches or l
and laundromats and tack them or fold them into cracks to be found by someone.
The $1 may mean a lot to them...but the thought that someone did that means way more...
gives them hope that there really are nice people in the world.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 08-10-2019, 06:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
What advice would you say to 'do' with these crystals now that you have them?
What I mean is...Lay down with them on the area and for how long?
Just buy a small necklace? Would the size make a difference?
Should they be cleanse first?

Thanks.

And may I add...when we want to feel love or feel depressed...it helps to
help someone else~!
A simple trick, not meeting anyone if you're not up to it yet, is to get some
dollar bills...fold then and go to playgrounds or bus benches or l
and laundromats and tack them or fold them into cracks to be found by someone.
The $1 may mean a lot to them...but the thought that someone did that means way more...
gives them hope that there really are nice people in the world.

Various ways to get the energies to work with you. Hold them, look at them, feel and touch them, have them near you, carry them with you either in your pocket or as jewelry.
I never lay down with crystals, I haven't the patience, plus I'd have to go to my bedroom to do so. I don't like that. I only go to bed to sleep, haha.
I do sometimes have them directly on me, depending on why I want it and my intuition. For instance on my belly underneath my jeans when I sit and watch TV or am on the net.
Or tape one on my neck to alleviate pain.

What you say about money is great! You can also do that with a visualisation. I got it from "The Power" and have often done it, even when driving in my car. Visualize you give each person you see a E20/E50 or more bill. And really feel what it does to you do to so AND feel how the other person will react to it.
It works a treat!
But I'm not certain it'll work when you're depressed. I guess it depends whether you are truly depressed or just going through a bit of a rough patch.
Old 01-02-2021, 06:42 AM
Knower

I'd like to ask something about chakras/crystals. Looking at self love crystals, a lot of what I've read are related to the solar plexus and sacral chakras, rather than the heart chakra, with yellow and orange crystals suggested. I'm a bit confused. Hope someone can help me!
Old 01-02-2021, 05:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SapphireBlue
I'd like to ask something about chakras/crystals. Looking at self love crystals, a lot of what I've read are related to the solar plexus and sacral chakras, rather than the heart chakra, with yellow and orange crystals suggested. I'm a bit confused. Hope someone can help me!

For self love, what immediately came to mind is rose quartz. The pink doesn't match any chakra that I'm aware of. Rose quartz is a nice healing stone. Hope that helped.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 03-02-2021, 01:53 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis
For self love, what immediately came to mind is rose quartz. The pink doesn't match any chakra that I'm aware of. Rose quartz is a nice healing stone. Hope that helped.

Thank you Chrysalis, I would have thought rose quartz as well, which I love and have a few pieces of.