Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Islam Faith

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-09-2019, 11:23 AM
OPVerma OPVerma is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 396
 
TWO GODS - GOOD GOD and DEVIL GOD

HINDU RELIGION presents a panorama of gods depending upon their functions and individual choice. One of them is goddess Kali, the wife of Shiva. She is the violent force of Nature, meant for punishing the evils and wicked. She is generally worshiped by robbers, murderers, black magicians, worshipers of ghosts and deads and also by ignorents who have no Knowledge about different gods. Kali accepts animal and sometimes human sacrifice. The most Hindus worship Krishna like God who steers them towards peace happiness and liberation.

Christians worship all loving merciful god and Christ, who takes their sins and takes good persons to heaven. However there is another class of Christians who worship demon gods and Satan and offer animal sacrifice.

Thus we can see clearly that in both the above religions there is a choice of worshiping between the good god and the devil/ demon blood thirsty gods.

However, Islam declares 'there is no other god than Allah' cancelling the alternative option of worship. AS Allah accepts animal and human sacrifice he proves himself to be a demon god. Demon gods oppose spirituality and lead to destruction and ultimate death.

Muslims have lived in miserable condition and have shed blood for millions of years because of Allah. I know Allah's full history. If Muslims want to progress they should follow 'Sufism' branch of Islam or the good god worship and shun Allah worship and violence.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-09-2019, 10:21 PM
BigJohn BigJohn is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: I live in a house.
Posts: 1,971
  BigJohn's Avatar
Yes, Islam believes there is no other God but Allah. As for Satan, he is an disobedient angel and is not a God.
Your expression "AS Allah accepts animal and human sacrifice he proves himself to be a demon god."
is questionable in nature. The Jewish God, which is the same as the Christian and Islam God.
When Mary offered up animal sacrifices is virtually the same as when the Jews used to offer animal sacrifices.
The expression "Muslims have lived in miserable condition and have shed blood for millions of years because of Allah."
is a compound sentence in which the first part is not true. Just look at Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Brunei , etc.
I do not think anybody would claim those people live in miserable conditions.
As for the later part of the compound sentence, that could be said also of Jewish and Christian countries.
__________________
..
.

He dipped the pen into the ink and then faltered for just a second. A tremor had gone through his bowels. To mark the paper was the decisive act. In small clumsy letters he wrote: ........... April 4th, 1984.
.................................................. .................................................. ............
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-09-2019, 11:13 AM
OPVerma OPVerma is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 396
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Yes, Islam believes there is no other God but Allah. As for Satan, he is an disobedient angel and is not a God.
Your expression "AS Allah accepts animal and human sacrifice he proves himself to be a demon god."
is questionable in nature. The Jewish God, which is the same as the Christian and Islam God.
When Mary offered up animal sacrifices is virtually the same as when the Jews used to offer animal sacrifices.
The expression "Muslims have lived in miserable condition and have shed blood for millions of years because of Allah."
is a compound sentence in which the first part is not true. Just look at Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Brunei , etc.
I do not think anybody would claim those people live in miserable conditions.
As for the later part of the compound sentence, that could be said also of Jewish and Christian countries.


Please talk about Allah only if you or your Imams know about him and his past. What kind of God Allah is if he cannot manage a Satan ? Krishna kills all demons and Satans that is why he is God.

Whole Universe is operated and controlled by Nature's Bio-Laws. Whosoever, irrespective of religion violets its laws (Thou shall not kill/ animal sacrifice) invites suffering. If you want to know Nature's Bio-Laws you have to study (ISBN 9788190950237) and acquire knowledge.

All gods are not same or equal . The Muslim god Allah (actually Ashura) and Christian god ( Vishnu Kardam Prajapati, the creator of Adam) are local gods with limited powers. Krishna is the god of the solar system, and Lord Jagannath is the God of the Universe. The greatest God Supreme Soul is the creator of time and space and hydrogen and helium.

Misery is caused due to our negative actions. Nature has allotted desert, not a nice place to live, to Muslims. Muslims do have ruled the world and lived in prosperity, whenever cruelty and violence were on rise. In past 100 million years they have hardly ruled for a few thousand years and lived in peace. The present prosperity of Muslim world is a passing phase. Christians too, face alternate Ice Ages but they have ruled earth for a much longer time and it continues till now.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-09-2019, 12:23 PM
SlayerOfLight SlayerOfLight is offline
Master
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 2,606
  SlayerOfLight's Avatar
It's pretty much like the same thing with the OT god who demands both animal and human sacrifices. Both mainstream Christianity and Islam lead their followers astray, although Islam recently takes it to the rather extreme level whereas Christianity calmed it's boobs significantly. That's the only difference.
__________________
People don't get what they deserve. They just get what they get. There's nothing any of us can do about it. - dr. Gregory House
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-09-2019, 12:48 PM
NoOne NoOne is offline
Guide
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 613
 
I would be careful venturing into this minefield. Often, the gods of one religion are the demons of another. This was actually a cause of conflict between ancient Persians and Indians. The Persians worshipped the Asuras as gods and considered the Devas demons. In India, it was the other way around. Many Christians consider Hindu and Buddhist gods demons. Muslims mercilessly slaughter Yazidis for worshipping what they consider to be Satan (the peacock Angel, Melek Taus or Murugan, Shiva's Son). A number of ancient pagan gods were relegated to demon Status in Christianity.

I personally think it is just ignorance and prejudice. Also, I write about this a lot, but Allah comes from Hebrew Eloh, singular form of the plural Elohim, the god(s) of the Bible and the Enuma Elish, in the form of the Anunnaki.

There is also some evidence to suggest, that the god of the Christians (Deus in latin) is actually Zeus, or in other words, Indra. This is where we get our words for Deity, Deist, Theist, Atheist, etc... Worship of Indra-Zeus goes back to Indo-european times when North Indians, Persians and Europeans were the same people, with the same proto-Indo-European language and a common Vedic religion with Indra and Rudra being the most prominent gods.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-09-2019, 03:57 AM
BigJohn BigJohn is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: I live in a house.
Posts: 1,971
  BigJohn's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by OPVerma
Please talk about Allah only if you or your Imams know about him and his past.
You might be surprised that The word Allah is used by Arabic-speaking Christians or Jews and the word is literally translated
as God. The Old Testament mentions a lot of the works of God which in Arabic is transliterated as Allah.
If you look at Genesis 1:1
The word for God in Hebrew is transliterated as Elohim.
The word for God in Arabic is transliterated as Allah.
So in this case, Allah has always been. Allah is the God of the Jews and also is the God of the Christians.
__________________
..
.

He dipped the pen into the ink and then faltered for just a second. A tremor had gone through his bowels. To mark the paper was the decisive act. In small clumsy letters he wrote: ........... April 4th, 1984.
.................................................. .................................................. ............
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-09-2019, 04:13 AM
BigJohn BigJohn is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: I live in a house.
Posts: 1,971
  BigJohn's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by OPVerma
All gods are not same or equal . The Muslim god Allah (actually Ashura) and Christian god ( Vishnu Kardam Prajapati, the creator of Adam) are local gods with limited powers. Krishna is the god of the solar system, and Lord Jagannath is the God of the Universe. The greatest God Supreme Soul is the creator of time and space and hydrogen and helium.
There is one God, Allah. Muslims worship the God of Noah, Abraham, Moses,
David and Jesus - peace be upon them
( عليه السلام )
In the Hindu/Buddhist belief, the Supreme God is Trimuriti.
__________________
..
.

He dipped the pen into the ink and then faltered for just a second. A tremor had gone through his bowels. To mark the paper was the decisive act. In small clumsy letters he wrote: ........... April 4th, 1984.
.................................................. .................................................. ............
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-09-2019, 04:16 AM
BigJohn BigJohn is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: I live in a house.
Posts: 1,971
  BigJohn's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by OPVerma
Whole Universe is operated and controlled by Nature's Bio-Laws. Whosoever, irrespective of religion violets its laws (Thou shall not kill/ animal sacrifice) invites suffering. If you want to know Nature's Bio-Laws you have to study (ISBN 9788190950237) and acquire knowledge.
You wrote "Thou shall not kill/ animal sacrifice" is not found in the Bible.
__________________
..
.

He dipped the pen into the ink and then faltered for just a second. A tremor had gone through his bowels. To mark the paper was the decisive act. In small clumsy letters he wrote: ........... April 4th, 1984.
.................................................. .................................................. ............
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-09-2019, 04:25 AM
BigJohn BigJohn is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: I live in a house.
Posts: 1,971
  BigJohn's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by OPVerma
Misery is caused due to our negative actions. Nature has allotted desert, not a nice place to live, to Muslims. Muslims do have ruled the world and lived in prosperity, whenever cruelty and violence were on rise. In past 100 million years they have hardly ruled for a few thousand years and lived in peace. The present prosperity of Muslim world is a passing phase. Christians too, face alternate Ice Ages but they have ruled earth for a much longer time and it continues till now.
Have you ever lived in a desert? I live in a desert. More people
come here to live then those who leave. As for claiming Muslims
live in deserts is a stereotype some people perceive but is not true.
Malaysia is an example with its tropical land.
__________________
..
.

He dipped the pen into the ink and then faltered for just a second. A tremor had gone through his bowels. To mark the paper was the decisive act. In small clumsy letters he wrote: ........... April 4th, 1984.
.................................................. .................................................. ............
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-09-2019, 06:04 PM
OPVerma OPVerma is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 396
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
You wrote "Thou shall not kill/ animal sacrifice" is not found in the Bible.


If it is not there in Bible or Koran Then ADD IT.

The point is if you kill someone you should be prepared for getting killed in your next life. This is the Law of Retribution and applies to all.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:48 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums