Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 13-01-2019, 06:30 PM
Pathfinder

What to expect in the afterlife?

Hi guys,

Both of my grandmas passed away for a while and they were both spiritual and good loving women, they both promised me that if there is an afterlife they will visit me in my dreams. One of them died from cancer, and the other from stroke. My family buried them and we did a lot of prayers for them to be helped. 10, respectively 13 years passed since then and I did not had even one dream with any of them. Why do you think is that? Any insight of what happens after death, can we be sure of an afterlife? One of my older aunts has Alzheimer close to last stage, what will happen to her? What will happen to my parents and my older brothers and sisters? Where are my grandmas and the rest of my family that died, are their souls on Earth or in another Realm?

I was just wondering, what do you expect the afterlife to be? Will the individual that passes on the other side be alone? Will that person once in the afterlife be in the presence of the family that passed before? In what age would that person be in the afterlife? Or will that person be just a pure light form and how we will recognize each other? Does the individual get to be reincarnated right after death? Did you get any information from souls in the afterlife/mediums? What do you think is the most realistic form of afterlife that makes sense in your opinion and why?

Many thanks.

Last edited by noyan : 13-01-2019 at 09:44 PM.
Old 13-01-2019, 10:22 PM
Administrator
Hi Noyan when we pass over the illness that you had stays here it is your soul that carries on,we are Healed back to health I am a medium and believe me there is a spirit world but it is different to ours in the way of colors of the sky trees grass etc the colors are so vibrant they are beautiful.
time is a thing we rely on spirit does not so what may seem like years to you is only minutes to them.
speak to you grandmothers ask them to visit you in your dreams.but be patient it will happen when the time is right.

Namaste
Old 14-01-2019, 07:45 PM
Knower

The answers to your questions depend on the wants and needs of the soul concerned. If she needs time for herself she will be alone; If she wants to meet dead family members this will happen;

The difference between life here on earth and afterlife is that a soul in the beyond can choose her environment and appearance entirely self-determined. The soul can beam herself into all thinkable scenarios (she can find herself in big cities, remote villages, in the middle of the jungle, or scenarios we as humans can’t imagine) likewise the soul can choose the appearance of her body.
But there could be some restrictions in the time immediately after death, when the soul gradually regains her abilities to be fully self-determined.
Old 16-01-2019, 01:05 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Hi Noyan when we pass over the illness that you had stays here it is your soul that carries on,we are Healed back to health I am a medium and believe me there is a spirit world but it is different to ours in the way of colors of the sky trees grass etc the colors are so vibrant they are beautiful.

What we see in the spirit world is the same as our real sky, trees etc that we see better (you said "colors are so vibrant and beautiful")?

or they are dreams?

Thanks for sharing your experiences!
Old 16-01-2019, 03:41 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by noyan
Hi guys,

Both of my grandmas passed away for a while and they were both spiritual and good loving women, they both promised me that if there is an afterlife they will visit me in my dreams. One of them died from cancer, and the other from stroke. My family buried them and we did a lot of prayers for them to be helped. 10, respectively 13 years passed since then and I did not had even one dream with any of them. Why do you think is that? Any insight of what happens after death, can we be sure of an afterlife? One of my older aunts has Alzheimer close to last stage, what will happen to her? What will happen to my parents and my older brothers and sisters? Where are my grandmas and the rest of my family that died, are their souls on Earth or in another Realm?

I was just wondering, what do you expect the afterlife to be? Will the individual that passes on the other side be alone? Will that person once in the afterlife be in the presence of the family that passed before? In what age would that person be in the afterlife? Or will that person be just a pure light form and how we will recognize each other? Does the individual get to be reincarnated right after death? Did you get any information from souls in the afterlife/mediums? What do you think is the most realistic form of afterlife that makes sense in your opinion and why?

Many thanks.

Your questions are very valid and many contemplate these things. Truth is, even with what NDErs report, their experiences are different, sometimes wildly (I think that's because our egos have made an imprint on our consciousness...the imprint vanishes when we make the final stage and our consciousness won't return to our bodies). But by far the vast majority come back with the same sense of what the purpose of life here is and what really is important. So it makes sense to me that we just get a glimpse of what the afterlife is truly like.

As far as your grandmothers promising to visit you in dreams and not having done so, it may be because there's no reason for it. And it could be it's just as hard for those in that other dimension to contact us as it is for us to contact them, that not everyone in either dimension are able to acquire that ability.
Old 18-01-2019, 01:17 PM
Pathfinder

Thanks guys.

Did any souls (spirits) channeled or directly tell what exactly would happen right after death? Also how would the afterlife be? Will we be near our family? Will we be alone? Who will judge us? If there is reincarnation, do we reincarnate immediately after death?
Old 18-01-2019, 03:22 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Thanks guys.

Did any souls (spirits) channeled or directly tell what exactly would happen right after death? Also how would the afterlife be? Will we be near our family? Will we be alone? Who will judge us? If there is reincarnation, do we reincarnate immediately after death?

First off, there is no judgement...it's a very common statement made by NDErs including myself. It's the ego that causes us to do wrong doings, and the ego will die when your body dies.
I seriously doubt if you'll be alone. Several NDErs have spoken of people close to them encountered during the NDE that they didn't know in this life as well as ones (mostly relatives) that passed before them, so it makes sense that we'll be with our "families" (consciousness has no "gender", so it won't be mom and dad, etc. but rather the consciousness/spirit that inhabited those bodies). The cases seeming to prove reincarnation are ones of children or young people. Children, mostly in a matter several years. Young people, mostly decades later. I read somewhere that the average time passed on earth for reincarnation is something like 145 years
Please bear in mind that what I've said isn't what I consider to be fact, but rather what seems sensible to me because of my research.
Old 18-01-2019, 03:48 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Thanks guys.

First off, there is no judgement...it's a very common statement made by NDErs including myself. It's the ego that causes us to do wrong doings, and the ego will die when your body dies.
I seriously doubt if you'll be alone. Several NDErs have spoken of people close to them encountered during the NDE that they didn't know in this life as well as ones (mostly relatives) that passed before them, so it makes sense that we'll be with our "families" (consciousness has no "gender", so it won't be mom and dad, etc. but rather the consciousness/spirit that inhabited those bodies). The cases seeming to prove reincarnation are ones of children or young people. Children, mostly in a matter several years. Young people, mostly decades later. I read somewhere that the average time passed on earth for reincarnation is something like 145 years
Please bear in mind that what I've said isn't what I consider to be fact, but rather what seems sensible to me because of my research.
Old 18-01-2019, 06:07 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARDAV70
It's the ego that causes us to do wrong doings, and the ego will die when your body dies.

Is this a fact?

Peace
Old 20-01-2019, 04:09 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Is this a fact?

Peace

No. (Lol...please read the last line in that post).

And please share with me your thoughts on 'the ego'.

Namaste.