Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 29-09-2018, 11:56 PM
Experiencer

John.. I feel that part of your fear of letting go of your connection is your mother. That makes sense now subconsciously you are angry at her for getting sick. As she is the most important person to you. You fear her leaving you. You know she didn't plan on getting sick right. Hence forgiving her and accepting her own journey will help you on yours.
Your anger is a combination not just over the break up. You need to work through it all not just parts. :)
Old 30-09-2018, 12:13 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysticrose37
John.. I feel that part of your fear of letting go of your connection is your mother. That makes sense now subconsciously you are angry at her for getting sick. As she is the most important person to you. You fear her leaving you. You know she didn't plan on getting sick right. Hence forgiving her and accepting her own journey will help you on yours.
Your anger is a combination not just over the break up. You need to work through it all not just parts. :)

Thank you for replying. But no I’m not angry at my mother at all. She’s not involved in any of this. I really don’t think getting angry at my ex has anything to do with my mother. So I’d say that might be a false reading :)
Old 30-09-2018, 12:26 AM
Experiencer

John no worries. Only repeating so take what you will.
Old 30-09-2018, 12:33 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysticrose37
John no worries. Only repeating so take what you will.

Just curious, do you think she’s the right one for me? I know I’ve asked for signs and I do trust them, because my mother and I have always used it in important situations and it’s never ever wrong. But just by looking at the situation now, how I can’t even forgive her, the amount of anger and heartbreak she’s causing, I just don’t know how we can be together. I mean of course God has his plans, that’s for sure. At the right time everything will fall into place. But I guess it’s just the process, the waiting and not knowing a specific of how things are gonna unfold is driving me nuts and killing me. And I keep having extremely negative and suspicious thoughts about her. I know the breakup is probably caused by me, but she didn’t have to be that brutal. I guess I just want someone to tell me everything’s gonna be alright, and I need to get out of my head. Sorry if that was a long reply, I really want to talk to someone about this that actually gets it like you do.

I’ve seen a lot of spirit animals recently, and when I looked up the meaning, surprisingly, ALL of them said that I need to change my perspectiveon things, that I need to let go of negative and old thoughts. I need to look at it in another fresh way. This has me confused. I guess I should ask for my guide to tell me what is the right mindset :)
It also told me that I need to look in depth, not just at the surface. Really look at people’s real motive and meaning deep down. Does that mean she really didn’t want it to be as bad, more of like a revenge on me? But it sure did go out of hand.

Sometimes I feel like there’s way too much for me to be able to understand and interpret, if the angels could just give me a clear accurate straight up answer. Because I WANNA know what’s going on.

I know I should trust me angels but I’m just so insecure. I really don’t wanna be thinking about someone that doesn’t even think about me anymore and will have no chance with. I hate having this thought. I never would’ve thought that one day my life would have something that can kill me like this. Sometimes in the midst of things it’s so hard to have faith and continue trusting and believing. But just like you said, I can feel she’s still thinking about me. It’s just the demons in me...

I guess I don’t even know how our paths will even cross again, I just wished the angels could give me a hint or assurance.
Old 30-09-2018, 03:27 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Smith1013
Just curious, do you think she’s the right one for me? I know I’ve asked for signs and I do trust them, because my mother and I have always used it in important situations and it’s never ever wrong. But just by looking at the situation now, how I can’t even forgive her, the amount of anger and heartbreak she’s causing, I just don’t know how we can be together. I mean of course God has his plans, that’s for sure. At the right time everything will fall into place. But I guess it’s just the process, the waiting and not knowing a specific of how things are gonna unfold is driving me nuts and killing me. And I keep having extremely negative and suspicious thoughts about her. I know the breakup is probably caused by me, but she didn’t have to be that brutal. I guess I just want someone to tell me everything’s gonna be alright, and I need to get out of my head. Sorry if that was a long reply, I really want to talk to someone about this that actually gets it like you do.

I’ve seen a lot of spirit animals recently, and when I looked up the meaning, surprisingly, ALL of them said that I need to change my perspectiveon things, that I need to let go of negative and old thoughts. I need to look at it in another fresh way. This has me confused. I guess I should ask for my guide to tell me what is the right mindset :)
It also told me that I need to look in depth, not just at the surface. Really look at people’s real motive and meaning deep down. Does that mean she really didn’t want it to be as bad, more of like a revenge on me? But it sure did go out of hand.

Sometimes I feel like there’s way too much for me to be able to understand and interpret, if the angels could just give me a clear accurate straight up answer. Because I WANNA know what’s going on.

I know I should trust me angels but I’m just so insecure. I really don’t wanna be thinking about someone that doesn’t even think about me anymore and will have no chance with. I hate having this thought. I never would’ve thought that one day my life would have something that can kill me like this. Sometimes in the midst of things it’s so hard to have faith and continue trusting and believing. But just like you said, I can feel she’s still thinking about me. It’s just the demons in me...

I guess I don’t even know how our paths will even cross again, I just wished the angels could give me a hint or assurance.

I wasn't sure if I should say anything... but it seems cruel to leave you with nothing.

some of the females, come to a point of thinking that their 'mate' so to speak needs space to find their path. If this happens, they pull all the stops to make you 'free' of being fettered by them; they aren't above becoming a demon (in your eyes) to make sure you will go off and find the space for yourself. They'll take your wrath before they'll do anything they think will hold you back.

If you look honestly at your life, you might find there are aspects of it that wouldn't have been possible if you'd been happily in her arms the whole time... things you've maybe done but never would have been able to with her around?

none of that makes this any less difficult though, it is a horrible thing to have to go through.
Old 30-09-2018, 03:57 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
I wasn't sure if I should say anything... but it seems cruel to leave you with nothing.

some of the females, come to a point of thinking that their 'mate' so to speak needs space to find their path. If this happens, they pull all the stops to make you 'free' of being fettered by them; they aren't above becoming a demon (in your eyes) to make sure you will go off and find the space for yourself. They'll take your wrath before they'll do anything they think will hold you back.

If you look honestly at your life, you might find there are aspects of it that wouldn't have been possible if you'd been happily in her arms the whole time... things you've maybe done but never would have been able to with her around?

none of that makes this any less difficult though, it is a horrible thing to have to go through.

Haha I actually feel much better now. Sometimes I just get caught up in myself. By the way I’m sorry but I had a hard time understanding your reply
Old 02-10-2018, 09:54 PM
Knower

No, she is not the right one for you. No one is right now. There is an obsession in you that will not serve you at this time.

Start listening and delving deeper. Not in how she feels but in who you are and how you are reacting. How are you letting your grief nourish you? How you are growing because of the stuff of your life? How you are being the person you want to be regardless of who you are with? What can you take from this experience to nourish yourself and help you thrive?

Whether she's ever meant to come back into your life is not any of your business right now.

And that's what they're trying to tell you.
Old 02-10-2018, 10:36 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empowers
No, she is not the right one for you. No one is right now. There is an obsession in you that will not serve you at this time.

Start listening and delving deeper. Not in how she feels but in who you are and how you are reacting. How are you letting your grief nourish you? How you are growing because of the stuff of your life? How you are being the person you want to be regardless of who you are with? What can you take from this experience to nourish yourself and help you thrive?

Whether she's ever meant to come back into your life is not any of your business right now.

And that's what they're trying to tell you.

Your reply is actually very helpful. Thank you
Old 03-10-2018, 06:47 AM
Knower

One thing I will say about signs is that they can be misinterpreted, due to emotions and beliefs at the time. I've done this myself very recently, I even ignored the signs to fit with the picture I had in my mind. I hope you feel better and gain whatever learning and healing you need to. You're worthy of it, ya know?
Old 04-10-2018, 12:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Smith1013
Just curious, do you think she’s the right one for me?
If you have to ask, the answer is no.

When you are with the right person, life is just... complete, and questions like that never ever enter your mind.