Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 12-12-2010, 04:44 AM
Roaring Thunder

My thoughts on death and the afterlife...

Hi! New here!

Disclaimer: This is kind of lengthy, so if you don't like novel-length posts, or if you have a short attention span, this topic won't be for you.

I'm 20, born in the year of 1990. I'm m2f transgender, male physically and I have a heck of a story to share.

Friday, December 10, 2010-
I'm going to school. I go to school for only two hours on Fridays only for reading assistance. For some reason or the other, the special ed teacher NEVER arrived this day, unlike the other days. So we were alone in the classroom the entire two-hour period. There were two, maybe three girls and I was the only boy. I would like if this happens again next Friday too.
I took my laptop to school last week and that's when I met my friend Sally (not her real name). She liked my laptop and we were talking about how she needed a laptop herself for school. It was just me and her in the room, minutes later.
After seeing Sally again yesterday (the day before I posted this) she was disappointed that I didn't bring my laptop. We once again spoke about how to go about acquiring a laptop. I told her I got mine from BestBuy. Then she called her stepdad and told him she needed one. I learned, from overhearing her conversation, Sally currently lives in a homeless shelter and wants to get through school and college so she could become a doctor. She told ME this herself after getting off the phone. I feel for her. Then I started to cry. Something told me to tell her I was transgender so I in a way wanted to cry. I was really crying because I wanted her attention, and I'm a touchy-feely kind of person lol. Some minutes passed and I couldn't get her attention. I whimpered a bit and she asked in a slow sweet tone "What's wrong?" But I didn't want to tell her anything. I nodded said 'nothing'. She asked if I was sure and I said that I was. "Is it about me?" she asked. I said that it kind of was but was mainly about me. I always saw crying on a Friday as a sin but I really wanted to get it off my chest.

She said 'Oh' and went back to her work on the computer. It was just the two of us... not another soul in the room. Sally even told me she's pregnant. She left for a second to go get something. That's when I let the tears flow more fully. I really cried. Sally came back in the classroom and saw me really crying. So she told me to talk and tell her what's wrong with me, interogating me like a cop. Sally even told me several times that she don't like seeing people cry.

I confessed to her that my life felt like a lie, and that I was transgender. Then, she said something overtop of me over the part where I said I was transgender. She didn't hear me and I told her once again I was a transgender. She was a bit confused about it so she asked if I was gay or if my parents changed my sex. I told her no, and that I wasn't attracted to males. She told me with sympathy in her voice that she saw something like that on Law & Order that they went through a gender change. I told her i couldn't afford to transition. I can't afford to transition. I don't want to anyway.

Being such a drama queen that I am, I told her I felt like I was dying slowly. She shared with me a few times where Sally almost died, one of which having an asthma attack. I shared with her a similar story, which took place back in May 2007. I had major chest problems and each time I would inhale, my chest would hurt really bad and I had to be rushed to the hospital. My mother spoke to me about my possible death. She said to me that I could die tonight (not tonight tonight but when it happened), and asked me what I thought about it if I'm remembering correctly. I didn't want to die because I have dreams to realize. I don't care if some people or most rather die without meeting all their dreams but that's my thing. Anyway, she told me maybe i'll be a girl in the next life and it put a big smile on my face, thus possibly saving my life back then too! My mom knows I'm transgender too.

After saying that, that i was dying slowly, it felt like a lie but I really do feel like I'm slowly dying, hence why my predicted death date is so close from now. The only thing pysically wrong with me is the lump on my head and I think it's a non-dangerous tumor.

I always feared death and I remember telling my mom that I don't want to die (don't ask lol). I don't know that I am afriad to die anymore because I don't even know what the afterlife process is like. It's just that I don't want to die of being murdered or anything crazy like that. This other girl a couple of years ago on the bus threatened to bring a knife on the bus and kill me. After I went home and prayed she left me completely alone the next day. Did she have a knife on her? I don't know. But I was really scared and was traumatised. It's not something I want to go into detail about but this person and I really don't like each other.
I'm working on a novel. My novel is about a male-to-female transgender (male physically), growing up in suburban Philadelphia who deals with the mistreatment of his stepmother and his classmates for being feminine and they think he's gay and this and that. I'm not gonna give away the whole book but he does nothing to change his current male body, like me, and his therapist wants him to be stronger. Lee Daniels, the Philadelphia filmmaker who directed and producted Precious: Based on the Novel 'Push' by Sapphire - he's the reason I'm writing this book.

If I could go back and change anything about that moment, the May 2007 experience, it's that I would've had a near death experience. Why would I want a near death experience? I've heard about these kinds of things. It's like returning to the same body after death. Lee Daniels had a near death experience himself. The thing of it is, I read in an interview that as he was editing his prior movie Shadowboxer, he had a heart attack. But back then "God gave me a lifeline" which is really amazing because had Lee Daniels died that day, whenever it was, the movie Precious wouldn't have happened. I wouldn't had the dream to become an actor and my novel wouldn't be in the works now.

How does one go about finding out who they were in the previous life? I know there are processes to go though and things like that. But I wanted to find out in a near-death experience.

I predicted my own death tonight. I silently cried as I did. My predicted death date was set for December 10 in the year 2023. I know, that's too soon from now. As I made the prediction that in the year 2023, I would die of heart failure, I sobbed. The female doctor explained (or rather, will explain) to her "Your boyfriend is dead. I'm sorry. There's nothing I can do." Then my girlfriend would burst into tears, crying over my death. I cried because I don't want to put her through something like that. There is nothing sadder than going to someone who is supposed to be able to help and they say, even if they can't, "I'm sorry. I cannot help you."

I kept crying tonight. I cried several times during the writing of this post. Tears kept trickling down my cheeks. I told her that I felt like i was slowly dying because of this lump on my head. It's because of stress - the stress of being Black and transgender. Stress is a silent violent killer. I will see Sally against next Friday, hopefully. She's my friend now.

For my consideration of her, I don't want to, every time I see her, talk to her about death and dying. I don't want to bring more drama into her already-difficult life.

As I tried to share with her my suicide story, she pleaded and insisted that I wouldn't talk like that. It's like the devil and she wouldn't bother to socilize with me if I did. She kept trying to tell me it's only going to get better. But how does she know? She doesn't know what I've been through.
I lie to you people not, I actually did make an attempt to hang myself once - not too long ago actaully. The closest I've even gotten was the belt holding on to my chin and I let it go. It was 11 at night one night. I was in tears. I was under a lot of stress. There was something wrong with my computer and I didn't know how to fix it or how what happened happened in the first place. I could feel the pressure and the weight all going to my chin so I had to stop.

Here's my prediction of the death process-
As my soul exits my current male form, I can feel myself ascending, up to the heavans. The song is Human Nature by Michael Jackson, playing at a beautiful pitch, echoing too to add beauty to the song. Michael Jackson's Human Nature always reminded me of the afterlife. I love it. I'm not as big a fan of it as I used to back in 2007. Anyhow, I go to the gates of Heaven. Up in Heaven, I would meet The Creator, my dad who died when I was younger, and possibly Michael Jackson if he really is dead (there are rumors going around that he faked his death which I'm starting to believe because the evidence is so convincing but I'm not so sure anymore).

It's Judgement Day, I tell The Creator that I've followed my dreams and did Her/His/Its purpose, or what I strongly believe to be Her/His/Its purpose. I'm sorry of each and every way I've disrespected Her. I have quite a few times by accusing The Creator of disrespecting me. It won't make me a girl and I said I would turn to the devil to be a girl. I was that desperate. I'm sorry and God forgives me. I am back again, born again, as a female baby. I'm Black again but then again I can't choose who I will be in a next life. That's in God's hands I guess. I really want that and She knows it. All I can do is pray and believe.
November 2009 was a changing month in my life. I seen Precious three times. The release of the movie particularly is what change my life. I want to be an actor, I want to meet the love of my life, I want to fly, I want to be on Oprah before her show ends in May 2011, and I want my novel to be adapted in a movie with me playing the main character. I want all of that to happen before I leave this earth.

Thank you very much in advance who took out the time to read this long post! And I look forward to hearing people's thoughts on this.
Old 12-12-2010, 11:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaring Thunder
Hi! New here!

Disclaimer: This is kind of lengthy, so if you don't like novel-length posts, or if you have a short attention span, this topic won't be for you.

I'm 20... I'm m2f transgender, male physically....

.......Here's my prediction of the death process-
As my soul exits my current male form, I can feel myself ascending....

It's Judgement Day, I tell The Creator that I've followed my dreams and did Her/His/Its purpose, or what I strongly believe to be Her/His/Its purpose. I'm sorry of each and every way I've disrespected Her. I have quite a few times by accusing The Creator of disrespecting me. It won't make me a girl and I said I would turn to the devil to be a girl. I was that desperate. I'm sorry and God forgives me. I am back again, born again, as a female baby. I'm Black again but then again I can't choose who I will be in a next life. That's in God's hands I guess. I really want that and She knows it. All I can do is pray and believe.... I want to be an actor, I want to meet the love of my life, I want to fly, I want to be on Oprah before her show ends in May 2011, and I want my novel to be adapted in a movie with me playing the main character. I want all of that to happen before I leave this earth.

Thank you very much in advance who took out the time to read this long post! And I look forward to hearing people's thoughts on this.

Yes, that was long - and on forums people easily skip over these - just as advice to figure out how to edit your own story in print. I'm sure that's why no one responded, it was nothing personal or bec of the subject matter --just to long to read thru.

I'd say if you are indeed praying and believing in anything, I don't know what that is --but I'd say pray and believe in and want Love and to grow spiritually closer to God. Pretty basic advice.
If you want that - thus seeking the Kingdom of Heaven first as advised - all the other "stuff" takes care of itself.

Try it for one week - seeking nothing but the Highest - whatever you want to call it - Divine Love in your heart directly from God, the Kingdom of Heaven, peace and confidence and strength and increased faith, wisdom and spiritual insight?

I don't pay attention to transgendered or tall or short -sorry it makes no difference to me you're spirit to me that has no gender.

You're young so I see you have worldly dreams - my dreams have changed to what is not temporary now. I can only wish the same for you.

I love this getting older and wiser leaving this worldly stuff behind more and more.
Such an illusion.

Take care and good luck,
Miss Hepburn

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 12-12-2010, 02:32 PM
Greenslade

When we become Spirit, Death, the AfterLife and our perspective on the whole Universe will change. The future isn't written in stone, and according to some's beliefs none of us will have physical form after 2012 anyway.

Do the best you can with what you've got for the best intentions. If nothing else, it'll give you the confidence to meet Judgement Day (if that is your belief) with your head up.
Old 12-12-2010, 05:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
When we become Spirit, Death, the AfterLife and our perspective on the whole Universe will change. The future isn't written in stone, and according to some's beliefs none of us will have physical form after 2012 anyway.

Do the best you can with what you've got for the best intentions. If nothing else, it'll give you the confidence to meet Judgement Day (if that is your belief) with your head up.
As far as Judgment Day - since I've read 75 NDEs - there is
our Life Review, it turns out, with a gentle loving Guide of some sort
with us...I mean apparently.

And after 2012, I'll still be here.
Again, "apparently", it is a time of opportunity to catch the wave of a door opening for those that want to get a bit "higher", so to speak.
This is a big energy shift...I already feel it.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 13-12-2010, 01:11 AM
Knower
Hi Roaring Thunder welcome

I think it’s even possible you may have been a female in your most recent past life. I think its possible that a lot of transgenders were the gender they feel in their most recent past life. For most people they make the transition smoothly if they go from female to male or male to female but some do not which is why they feel they are in the wrong body. They aren’t but are having strong pulls to their most recent past life where they were the other gender. It’s even possible that this is their first incarnation of the opposite gender and all the other lifes they had been the other gender.

That’s very typical I think more people fear how they will die then when or even that they will die one day. Obviously no one wants to die in a horrific accident most would prefer just to pass in their sleep. Your prediction of how it will be when your cross over is very nice. I think you have some great dreams and goals. I'd love to read your novel when ever you get it published.

Hang in there. If you ever want you can pm me.
Old 13-12-2010, 01:36 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
As far as Judgment Day - since I've read 75 NDEs - there is
our Life Review, it turns out, with a gentle loving Guide of some sort
with us...I mean apparently.

And after 2012, I'll still be here.
Again, "apparently", it is a time of opportunity to catch the wave of a door opening for those that want to get a bit "higher", so to speak.
This is a big energy shift...I already feel it.

Life Review? Not so apparently, I know exactly who will be there to help me with mine - the one that's helped me keep my head straight for a long time.

As for 2012, I've read so many things about previous energy shifts and the like but never got anything from them. This one is for an open mind though, because there does seem to be an energy shift already. Mind you, an Old Soul like yourself should pick up on it :-)
Old 20-12-2010, 09:28 AM
shaya48

Roaring thunder

Quote:
Hi! New here!

I'm 20, born in the year of 1990. I'm m2f transgender, male physically and I have a heck of a story to share.

Friday, December 10, 2010-
I'm going to school. I go to school for only two hours on Fridays only for reading assistance. For some reason or the other, the special ed teacher NEVER arrived this day, unlike the other days. So we were alone in the classroom the entire two-hour period. There were two, maybe three girls and I was the only boy. I would like if this happens again next Friday too.
I took my laptop to school last week and that's when I met my friend Sally (not her real name). She liked my laptop and we were talking about how she needed a laptop herself for school. It was just me and her in the room, minutes later.
After seeing Sally again yesterday (the day before I posted this) she was disappointed that I didn't bring my laptop. We once again spoke about how to go about acquiring a laptop. I told her I got mine from BestBuy. Then she called her stepdad and told him she needed one. I learned, from overhearing her conversation, Sally currently lives in a homeless shelter and wants to get through school and college so she could become a doctor. She told ME this herself after getting off the phone. I feel for her. Then I started to cry. Something told me to tell her I was transgender so I in a way wanted to cry. I was really crying because I wanted her attention, and I'm a touchy-feely kind of person lol. Some minutes passed and I couldn't get her attention. I whimpered a bit and she asked in a slow sweet tone "What's wrong?" But I didn't want to tell her anything. I nodded said 'nothing'. She asked if I was sure and I said that I was. "Is it about me?" she asked. I said that it kind of was but was mainly about me. I always saw crying on a Friday as a sin but I really wanted to get it off my chest.

She said 'Oh' and went back to her work on the computer. It was just the two of us... not another soul in the room. Sally even told me she's pregnant. She left for a second to go get something. That's when I let the tears flow more fully. I really cried. Sally came back in the classroom and saw me really crying. So she told me to talk and tell her what's wrong with me, interogating me like a cop. Sally even told me several times that she don't like seeing people cry.

I confessed to her that my life felt like a lie, and that I was transgender. Then, she said something overtop of me over the part where I said I was transgender. She didn't hear me and I told her once again I was a transgender. She was a bit confused about it so she asked if I was gay or if my parents changed my sex. I told her no, and that I wasn't attracted to males. She told me with sympathy in her voice that she saw something like that on Law & Order that they went through a gender change. I told her i couldn't afford to transition. I can't afford to transition. I don't want to anyway.

Being such a drama queen that I am, I told her I felt like I was dying slowly. She shared with me a few times where Sally almost died, one of which having an asthma attack. I shared with her a similar story, which took place back in May 2007. I had major chest problems and each time I would inhale, my chest would hurt really bad and I had to be rushed to the hospital. My mother spoke to me about my possible death. She said to me that I could die tonight (not tonight tonight but when it happened), and asked me what I thought about it if I'm remembering correctly. I didn't want to die because I have dreams to realize. I don't care if some people or most rather die without meeting all their dreams but that's my thing. Anyway, she told me maybe i'll be a girl in the next life and it put a big smile on my face, thus possibly saving my life back then too! My mom knows I'm transgender too.

After saying that, that i was dying slowly, it felt like a lie but I really do feel like I'm slowly dying, hence why my predicted death date is so close from now. The only thing pysically wrong with me is the lump on my head and I think it's a non-dangerous tumor.

I always feared death and I remember telling my mom that I don't want to die (don't ask lol). I don't know that I am afriad to die anymore because I don't even know what the afterlife process is like. It's just that I don't want to die of being murdered or anything crazy like that. This other girl a couple of years ago on the bus threatened to bring a knife on the bus and kill me. After I went home and prayed she left me completely alone the next day. Did she have a knife on her? I don't know. But I was really scared and was traumatised. It's not something I want to go into detail about but this person and I really don't like each other.
I'm working on a novel. My novel is about a male-to-female transgender (male physically), growing up in suburban Philadelphia who deals with the mistreatment of his stepmother and his classmates for being feminine and they think he's gay and this and that. I'm not gonna give away the whole book but he does nothing to change his current male body, like me, and his therapist wants him to be stronger. Lee Daniels, the Philadelphia filmmaker who directed and producted Precious: Based on the Novel 'Push' by Sapphire - he's the reason I'm writing this book.

If I could go back and change anything about that moment, the May 2007 experience, it's that I would've had a near death experience. Why would I want a near death experience? I've heard about these kinds of things. It's like returning to the same body after death. Lee Daniels had a near death experience himself. The thing of it is, I read in an interview that as he was editing his prior movie Shadowboxer, he had a heart attack. But back then "God gave me a lifeline" which is really amazing because had Lee Daniels died that day, whenever it was, the movie Precious wouldn't have happened. I wouldn't had the dream to become an actor and my novel wouldn't be in the works now.

How does one go about finding out who they were in the previous life? I know there are processes to go though and things like that. But I wanted to find out in a near-death experience.

I predicted my own death tonight. I silently cried as I did. My predicted death date was set for December 10 in the year 2023. I know, that's too soon from now. As I made the prediction that in the year 2023, I would die of heart failure, I sobbed. The female doctor explained (or rather, will explain) to her "Your boyfriend is dead. I'm sorry. There's nothing I can do." Then my girlfriend would burst into tears, crying over my death. I cried because I don't want to put her through something like that. There is nothing sadder than going to someone who is supposed to be able to help and they say, even if they can't, "I'm sorry. I cannot help you."

I kept crying tonight. I cried several times during the writing of this post. Tears kept trickling down my cheeks. I told her that I felt like i was slowly dying because of this lump on my head. It's because of stress - the stress of being Black and transgender. Stress is a silent violent killer. I will see Sally against next Friday, hopefully. She's my friend now.

For my consideration of her, I don't want to, every time I see her, talk to her about death and dying. I don't want to bring more drama into her already-difficult life.

As I tried to share with her my suicide story, she pleaded and insisted that I wouldn't talk like that. It's like the devil and she wouldn't bother to socilize with me if I did. She kept trying to tell me it's only going to get better. But how does she know? She doesn't know what I've been through.
I lie to you people not, I actually did make an attempt to hang myself once - not too long ago actaully. The closest I've even gotten was the belt holding on to my chin and I let it go. It was 11 at night one night. I was in tears. I was under a lot of stress. There was something wrong with my computer and I didn't know how to fix it or how what happened happened in the first place. I could feel the pressure and the weight all going to my chin so I had to stop.

Here's my prediction of the death process-
As my soul exits my current male form, I can feel myself ascending, up to the heavans. The song is Human Nature by Michael Jackson, playing at a beautiful pitch, echoing too to add beauty to the song. Michael Jackson's Human Nature always reminded me of the afterlife. I love it. I'm not as big a fan of it as I used to back in 2007. Anyhow, I go to the gates of Heaven. Up in Heaven, I would meet The Creator, my dad who died when I was younger, and possibly Michael Jackson if he really is dead (there are rumors going around that he faked his death which I'm starting to believe because the evidence is so convincing but I'm not so sure anymore).

It's Judgement Day, I tell The Creator that I've followed my dreams and did Her/His/Its purpose, or what I strongly believe to be Her/His/Its purpose. I'm sorry of each and every way I've disrespected Her. I have quite a few times by accusing The Creator of disrespecting me. It won't make me a girl and I said I would turn to the devil to be a girl. I was that desperate. I'm sorry and God forgives me. I am back again, born again, as a female baby. I'm Black again but then again I can't choose who I will be in a next life. That's in God's hands I guess. I really want that and She knows it. All I can do is pray and believe.
November 2009 was a changing month in my life. I seen Precious three times. The release of the movie particularly is what change my life. I want to be an actor, I want to meet the love of my life, I want to fly, I want to be on Oprah before her show ends in May 2011, and I want my novel to be adapted in a movie with me playing the main character. I want all of that to happen before I leave this earth.

Hi there

I really feel you have deep set emotional trauma issues, and would advise you
to seek the right kind of help professionally.

It seems you are wanting to escape the reality of the real world and everything is very dramatic for you at the moment from what you have experienced which hasnt been very nice for you and thats ashame.

Trained help can sort out your emotional issues and give you a better understanding of your thought patterns now and why you are thinking like this about yourself.

I wish you all the very best Love and light Shaya
Old 22-12-2010, 02:27 AM
Ciqala

Hello Roaring Thunder

Please don't cry... You have a gift, and you should use it.

I'm not sure if any one has ever told you this, but it is true, my friend.
Being transgendered, means we are Two Spirited, that means, we have two spirits, the feminine, the masculine, within us.
Do you know what that means on a spiritual level????
That is the greatest gift of mankind, the thing every shaman wants, the thing every spiritual person would want to be (if they know that secret).
For a few seconds, try and block out the unnecessary earthly feelings you have, and try to connect to your spirit, and what does it tell you?
You are the one feeling pity about it all, not your spirit.
On a level, of life journey, every single person, tries to understand the balance of masculine and feminine energies - every person tries to gain that balance.
But for people, like you and I, we already contain that.

Back in ancient times, transgendered was highly respected. Sometime even feared because those people were regarded as very powerful.
I will let you in on a bit of a sacred law.
In order for any "shaman" to reach his finally destiny, and his final power, he needs to have a woman by his side, because man, and woman go together, and the feminine and masculine makes a shaman what he is.
The power of woman, is greatly disregarded. Did you know the whole universe, nature, the moon - it all thrives from femininity.
It is wide held believed falsely, that men can get on on their own, especially powerfully. But that is not true. Every good powerful "shaman" has a powerful woman, who gives him that power.

Once you know that, you can see, just how great and special you truly are.
As transgendered, two spirited people, we have the possibility of being some of the most powerful individuals in the entire world. We have the magic, divine at the tip of our fingers.

In that sense, does it really freakin matter, if what we are is due to a past life? Just look at the here and now, it's an amazing thing.

Past life sense, you don't need a near death experience to remember memories. You can do something much easier and less dramatic, such as meditate. Maybe even go to a hypnotherapist, i would advise, because sometimes our memories can be traumatic. Also, MOST people, have been different genders in all of their past lives. It doesn't really matter to what you are now.

What matters is that, you need to summon the power inside of yourself, and work with the gift you have, learn to balance out the feminine and masculine.

I am the opposite of you, born female, but i am truly male. You are in a better situation than i, seeing as female is the powerful goal to find, and you have that already. I have to seek out the female energies of myself. It becomes easier, my friend, it truly does. Have pride in what you are.

You mentioned race as being stressful? Again, have pride in your ancestry, it can teach you many things. I myself, am a different race as well as mixed race, in the wrong body as well - that in itself was stressful, but through life, i realized it was so amazing to become more open to my own race, and other races, learning more about cultures and becoming less hateful towards myself and others.

Life is always more of a struggle for those of us who have higher life purposes. Remember that. You will get through it all, and shine.
Old 02-01-2011, 02:01 AM
Roaring Thunder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciqala
Hello Roaring Thunder

Please don't cry... You have a gift, and you should use it.

I'm not sure if any one has ever told you this, but it is true, my friend.
Being transgendered, means we are Two Spirited, that means, we have two spirits, the feminine, the masculine, within us.
Do you know what that means on a spiritual level????
That is the greatest gift of mankind, the thing every shaman wants, the thing every spiritual person would want to be (if they know that secret).
For a few seconds, try and block out the unnecessary earthly feelings you have, and try to connect to your spirit, and what does it tell you?
You are the one feeling pity about it all, not your spirit.
On a level, of life journey, every single person, tries to understand the balance of masculine and feminine energies - every person tries to gain that balance.
But for people, like you and I, we already contain that.

Back in ancient times, transgendered was highly respected. Sometime even feared because those people were regarded as very powerful.
I will let you in on a bit of a sacred law.
In order for any "shaman" to reach his finally destiny, and his final power, he needs to have a woman by his side, because man, and woman go together, and the feminine and masculine makes a shaman what he is.
The power of woman, is greatly disregarded. Did you know the whole universe, nature, the moon - it all thrives from femininity.
It is wide held believed falsely, that men can get on on their own, especially powerfully. But that is not true. Every good powerful "shaman" has a powerful woman, who gives him that power.

Once you know that, you can see, just how great and special you truly are.
As transgendered, two spirited people, we have the possibility of being some of the most powerful individuals in the entire world. We have the magic, divine at the tip of our fingers.

In that sense, does it really freakin matter, if what we are is due to a past life? Just look at the here and now, it's an amazing thing.

Past life sense, you don't need a near death experience to remember memories. You can do something much easier and less dramatic, such as meditate. Maybe even go to a hypnotherapist, i would advise, because sometimes our memories can be traumatic. Also, MOST people, have been different genders in all of their past lives. It doesn't really matter to what you are now.

What matters is that, you need to summon the power inside of yourself, and work with the gift you have, learn to balance out the feminine and masculine.

I am the opposite of you, born female, but i am truly male. You are in a better situation than i, seeing as female is the powerful goal to find, and you have that already. I have to seek out the female energies of myself. It becomes easier, my friend, it truly does. Have pride in what you are.

You mentioned race as being stressful? Again, have pride in your ancestry, it can teach you many things. I myself, am a different race as well as mixed race, in the wrong body as well - that in itself was stressful, but through life, i realized it was so amazing to become more open to my own race, and other races, learning more about cultures and becoming less hateful towards myself and others.

Life is always more of a struggle for those of us who have higher life purposes. Remember that. You will get through it all, and shine.

That was really uplifting advice. Thank you. Now I just wish i knew what you meant by having a gift. Being transgender is a living hell trust me. ANYTHING but a gift it is.
Old 02-01-2011, 10:56 PM
themaster

Quote:
And I look forward to hearing people's thoughts on this.
You want my advice?

Be easy on yourself.. that's my simple advice.. it seems to me that you've absorbed a lof the worlds negativity.. case in point this statement..
Quote:
Being transgender is a living hell trust me. ANYTHING but a gift it is.
See you’re a transgender.. that hates yourself??

That's what you said.. I would assume being a "transgender" would be something you enjoy? even if you don't have the body parts to prove it..

Listen I'm going to share with you a little secret.. or "bring you some good news" We are right in this very minute in a transition.. a evolution of consciousness on the planet.. we are transitioning to a world where "anything is possible"

What does that mean for you..? would you like a new body..? sure.. why not create one? (it will be that easy.. any forms, formations, any dimples you want in just the RIGHT places) all that is coming for each and every person on the planet.. that is my understanding..

We are transitioning into a time when we will be able to create whole universes, whole planets.. and my teacher likes to say "there's this time where you’re going to create a house and put the "swiss alps" in your backyard.. and there's a pool for the dolphins to swim" and what he's talking about is not FLIGHTS of FANCY.. he's actually talking about where were going.. and what we’re doing..

We are going to create heaven on earth.. and if you continue to live here.. you are signed up for the ride.. now there are all kinds of lanes to "heaven on earth" there's the slow lane.. the SUPER slow lane.. and there's even quite a few fast lanes.. if you would like to get there faster.. might you explore "loving yourself" in any form you can, like.. (liking you) and it will lead faster and faster to the FAST lane..

I'm going to be honest.. I don't consider myself "transgender" but many's the time I found it fun or would be great to just switch to a female body and explore.. and that is coming.. this is not a FAIRY TALE.. but it is still many years away (at least 2) for people in the FAST LANE

So I offer my simple advice to you.. start getting to know you.. start working on liking yourself as a "transgender" or you know what.. give up the LABEL.. just be YOU

Don't be a dad, or a kid, or a young one trying to figure yourself out.. just be YOU

Live every single day chasing your excitement and if you do that.. god will be happy.. and if you don't, no matter he loves you just the same You are a divine spark of the creator.. and "Roaring Thunder" I see you (I got to go cry now )