Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 13-08-2012, 05:56 PM
Knower
"Hearing" your tools

Ive read sometimes people hear their cards, runes, etc calling to them..

About a year or so ago I made a nice rune set out of some stones. I dabbled in it and did a few readings for people who all gave back very positive feedback.
I went through a weird family time and they have been sitting on a self since.
One day my kids took notice the bag and insisted they see what it was. I pulled it down and let them look at it then putting them back up where they were.
That was a couple weeks or so ago.

Sometimes I feel like I can feel something sensing me to read them.

If you have experienced your divination tool urging you to read them?
What did it feel like?
What was the first question you asked?
Old 02-09-2012, 04:37 PM
Seeker
I often get called to read, or find I have to go to market and find a new deck or crystal waiting for me lol. For me it is a part of everyday life. I am used to listening to the unspoken words and to attending to them :)

If I ignore it then it gets stronger and louder and rarely goes away instead showing in other ways such as the tv or radio or people saying things that all fit together to make me think I have to go read or whatever.