Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Interfaith

Old 29-02-2012, 05:56 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
But for me, Jesus is only a man, and a master.
Never a God...

Jesus is my very, very, advanced, wise, older brother, teacher and guide and helper...And thank you, thank you, thank you...
that always pointed to the Father.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 29-02-2012, 10:41 PM
Master
today's sermon on the mount

Jesus showed us a way to become like him. Being a Christ is not only for avataurs, it is everyone's possibility...takes a lot of work, lifetimes of work...yes...but it's everyone's possibility and potential. In a human body Jesus role modelled for us Super-man. When his disciples asked him how they could also perform miracles as he did, he said, "If you had as little faith as a mustard seed, you could tell the mountain to move and it would move." That potential is within all of us.

People are so quick to ascribe "God" to some big guy out there. And some say "God is inside me" - but we are so reluctant to see that same "God" in other people. Yet this was one of Jesus's fundamental teachings, "Love your neighbour" (love one another) "as you love yourself" (as you love your true self - that "God", that Spirit within you that is eternal light).

Eternal light - Pure Conscious - Heaven - that from which Mind sprang and all of creation - the Father...Spirit, Source, God - the Power and the Glory...the om/amen vibration of all things in harmony.

And that's why I don't believe in any "end of the world" stories. The human experience is the perfect experience to help an incarnating soul become a Christ being. It tests us to the maximum and when, broken and bleeding, we can still say, "Forgive them they know not what they do," and call out to "God" - grace frees us from the pull of this low vibration world and lifts us into higher consciousness. And we discover, we do this ourselves...like Buddha and Krishna said "Lift yourself by yourself,"...it's like we need to give ourselves permission to become free.
Old 01-03-2012, 02:25 AM
Dilchannan

Interesting ideas...Man sure can come up with some doozies, Lord you were right. Proving it to me more and more each day..Thank You Jesus

Peace
Old 04-03-2012, 07:00 PM
Master
THE LIGHT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Jesus is my very, very, advanced, wise, older brother, teacher and guide and helper...And thank you, thank you, thank you...
that always pointed to the Father.

We understand that God is much more than what is normally concieved by many who find themselves in this construct and , "Matrix", of time and space.

"God is Light". Jesus, the "Light of the World".

Light is equated with energy involving what Physicists call, "Strings" or, "Loops" in, "String Theory".
Which we are to understand resonates, producing all things apparent to us.

Everything, concerning the ,"material", is fundamentally about, "Frequency, Vibration, and Resonance".

It has been percieved that Adam and Eve glowed with a heavenly light, before the fall.
Evidence shows that Humanity's true origins, apart from ,"space/time", is of the, "angelic", and, apart from time and space.

Recently, scientists found that, apart from the heat spectrum of just the infrared, the human body emits true visible light, only at a scale presently, that is normally imperceptible to human vision.
http://www.livescience.com/7799-strange-humans-glow-visible-light.html

Nevertheless...
All life is biology, all biology is physiology, all physiology is chemistry, all chemistry is physics, all physics is maths, all maths is energy, all energy is Light, all Light is Conciousness.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 05-03-2012, 04:24 PM
Master
From a Hymn:

"When we've been there ten thousand years, bright shining as the Sun, we'll 've no less days to sing God's praise, than when we've first begun."

"God is Light, and in Him there is no darkness at all."

From Webster's:
"Saved", means rescued, as by another. And, "Grace" means unmerited favor.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein

Last edited by Morpheus : 05-03-2012 at 06:27 PM.
Old 25-01-2013, 06:08 AM
Master
I think one of the issues here is the person of Jesus Christ.

Many people forget the distinctions between Jesus the man, and Jesus the Christ.

Jesus the man was an elder brother as Miss Hepburn states above. He was a soul like all of us. He was just pure of heart. That is the only difference.

Jesus the Christ is a whole other story. The Christ is the mental substance of God in the cosmos. It is part of the Godhead and it is the Mind or Higher Self in us all. Jesus was so pure and a clear channel that at 30 years old he allowed this Universal Consciousness to take up his Incarnation completely.

That is why after 30 yrs old he has a lot of absolute sayings- "I am this" "I am that". This was the Universal Christ speaking through his lips.

What I get from my intuition is that Jesus was a master like many before him like Buddha, Zoroaster, Melchizedek, Moses and such but because his selflessness and love for mankind was so pure, it allowed the Christ-Spirit to take up his life completely allowing a unique divine incarnation 2,000 years ago. The acts and patterns of his life have been imprinted forever on the ether of the planet for future generations.
Old 26-01-2013, 02:36 PM
WonderGarth

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnnn1
I know some people of other faiths dont like the Bible but like what Jesus said and teached.

But what about when he said 'Those who live and believe in me will never die' ?

I beleive Jesus to be The Imagination of "Man". Speaking of myself ... IAMagination.

This quote to me means ..... Those who beleive and live from the Imagination as the creator of the their life ..... will come to re-member who they truly are. Immortal ... time-less ... Creation(Jesus, God, Energy, etc) itself :)

This "body" is but a passing fancy of eternal Imagination .... rising and falling like the sun I imagine shine upons.... water that cleanses .... and air that breathes .

Scriptue as I understand it ... is akin to a beautiful diary . Written by the Imagination , for the Imagination. To awaken itself from it's own self indiced sleep of Imagination :) . . Called "my life" .

I can say thus say .. it is written by my Imagination for my Imagintion ! Just as it is written for yours. And each understands it of their own Imaginings . Infinite Imaginings ... of the One Imagination :)

"With god all things are possible"
This is the calling to use your Imagination ! Practice it .. live from it ! Celebrate in the fields of your harvest, Today ! No need to wait for seeds to raise .... the time to reap the harvest is now .
Old 02-02-2013, 05:52 PM
Master
'Those who live and believe in me will never die'

this sounds more like something some priest thought up so as to get folks to follow the controlling stuff in the bible that they put in. why would a master imply that through him only can you find salvation? buddha always insisted that folk question what he said not blindly believe.

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 02-02-2013, 07:31 PM
WonderGarth

Quote:
Originally Posted by vecta3
'Those who live and believe in me will never die'

this sounds more like something some priest thought up so as to get folks to follow the controlling stuff in the bible that they put in. why would a master imply that through him only can you find salvation? buddha always insisted that folk question what he said not blindly believe.

It all depends on the perspective of that statement !

Those who Believe in ME .. wil never die

Me being Jesus. Who is Jesus ? I AM . Who is I AM ? I and YOU are ! Everyone IS .. I AM. What is I AM ? My/Your Imagination ... every thought I/you could imagine... that's I AM. I AM ALL Imagination ...eternal, boundless, forrmless .... thus .. there is no-thing and no-one TO "Die". It's Awareness-Of-Being. Hmmmmm ... Does this Sound familiar ? lol lol

Sounds just like Buddha speak ! Because there is NO difference bewteen "them" . All are One ... One I AM . One Awareness of BEing. .... appearing as every-one and every-thing .

That's the symbolism of Jesus from this perspective.
Old 03-02-2013, 11:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by WonderGarth
It all depends on the perspective of that statement !

Those who Believe in ME .. wil never die

hi, and that means, in order to live forever, that i should believe he is the christ or jesus or both and what does it mean to think either of those any way, or does it mean something else? either he speaks truth or not, the man himself is secondary i think,,to me to "believe" implies to accept without question and that feels dodgy

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."