Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Health

Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2007, 02:09 AM
deltawaves

White Powder Gold!!

Hi All,

I recently bought some White Powder Gold Capsules (Etherium Gold) after reading about the properties on some extensive studies on the net.

The white powder gold which contains monatomic elements helps harmonise our left/right brain activity and on an energetic level increase our manifestation abilites and connection with divinty (that's a very brief summary).

Read more at http://www.halexandria.org/dward479.htm

I'd like to know has anyone else used White Powder Gold and how have you felt etc?

I notice a definite focus and increased energy level quite soon after I take them, have only taken them for three days now so a bit hard to say what long term affects I will feel.

Thanks!!
Old 07-01-2007, 10:37 AM
dreamer

Hey elizabeth, thats really fascinating, where do you get etherial gold from? I was hankering after some manna yesterday, i actually asked my wife to get some from the shops cos i knew i wated something but couldn't think of anything satisfying enough.
Old 08-01-2007, 01:58 AM
deltawaves

Hey Dreamer!

I bought my tabs from www.transformation2012.com.au

They have some other really intersting products for sale too which I'm looking into. The Etherium black sounds good to use in conjunction with the gold.

Have you used detox foot patches before/do you know if they are any good?
C ya
Old 08-01-2007, 07:38 AM
dreamer

No not used detox foot patches before sound interesting though. Are you going to do the etherium gold fast as detailed in the halexandria link?, sounds pretty amazing, i've ordered some and might try the fast, if it means waking up more quickly i'm all for that.

I wonder if we are just one atom of gold, the whole universe, one atom of gold(as it is the most stable form of energy?) vibrating all existence into being, becoming more stable and changing to platinum then to whatever is more stable than platinum and on growing more stable all the time thus allloowing the reach and strength of the vibrations grow with it? Its a thought that appeals to me anyway.

Last edited by dreamer : 08-01-2007 at 07:45 AM.
Old 09-01-2007, 12:31 PM
dreamer

Hey Delta waves, i've just had my first monoatomic gold capsule, its already doing something enjoyable with my mind. How are you finding it? That website's fascinating, thankyou for bringing it to my attention. Lots of love, Martin.
Old 10-01-2007, 03:10 AM
deltawaves

Hi Martin (Dreamer),

Great, glad you are enjoying the gold tabs. I have been taking one a day so far, as I've been feeling lots of vibrational changes the past few weeks and any more than one a day would be overwhelming for me right now. My head has been feeling like it's stuck in a vacuum cleaber at the back and eyes are all sore, this has been happenning for a few weeks now (I put a post about the energy we are going through now under the Astrology Section called "The Mayan Calendarr, Portal Days & Core Days." I know the gold is working to balance me out, I'm sure this added into the mix is what is vacumming my head ;> b

Intersting thoughts about the gold & platinum, thanks xx
Old 11-01-2007, 10:07 AM
rose

phew! i thought this was a thread about cocaine.
Old 12-01-2007, 02:07 AM
deltawaves

Hey Rose,

That's a classic!!! hehehehehe

thanks for the laugh
Old 12-01-2007, 02:02 PM
dreamer

It is having a somewhat narcotic effect - brilliant.
Old 14-01-2007, 05:13 PM
~Jay~

I almost hesitate to post this, but after seeing this thread, it reminded me of reading some negative comments regarding this stuff on my internet travels. I haven't paid an awful lot of attention to it either way as I have no intention of trying it, but just wanted to give anyone who may be thinking of doing so some of the alternative viewpoints out there:

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/monoa...e15aug05.shtml

I don't have any opinions as to who's right and who's wrong here, I would just say "be careful", as I'm sure you guys are anyway.
Closed Thread