Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Closed Thread

Old 15-07-2011, 12:31 AM
mattie

Key Could Unlock A Few More Words

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritmonk

... I find the lack of a response bothering...

'I have the key to enlightenment.' could certainly use more explaination than 6 words.

All one can do is ask!
Old 15-07-2011, 12:34 AM
spiritmonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
'I have the key to enlightenment.' could certainly use more explaination than 6 words.

All one can do is ask!

Very true. =)

On another note, I really enjoy your posts.

With Love,
Spirit Monk
Old 15-07-2011, 01:14 AM
mattie

Another Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritmonk

On another note, I really enjoy your posts. ...

I'm searching like everyone else & trying to sort things out.
Old 15-07-2011, 03:16 AM
Sentientno1

RT, " ruthless truth"....hmmm is that what it's called now? Things do change when one is gone for a few years.
Old 15-07-2011, 03:18 AM
Master
**rolls eyes** another self dissolver. someOne needs to write a book "1001 Spiritual Ways to Deconstruct The Self".

are so many people so miserable that they prefer not to exist?
Old 15-07-2011, 03:31 AM
Topology

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlightened
I'm having to go out right now, i'll get back to this tomorrow. Feel free to e-mail me on [email protected] if you want to crack this one on one.

I'm down for whatever..

I've got high hopes for Free Bird, the real desire to want to crack this will push you to look. Good stuff.

That is classic NLP cult-forming technique. Walk in to a new space, claim something outrageous, position yourself as a savior and praise the behavior that you seek to reinforce.

There's a lot of presumption walking in here and claiming to have the secret to everything. Presumption that no one else here does. Presumption that you can pass it on easily.
Old 15-07-2011, 05:06 AM
spiritmonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topology
That is classic NLP cult-forming technique. Walk in to a new space, claim something outrageous, position yourself as a savior and praise the behavior that you seek to reinforce.

There's a lot of presumption walking in here and claiming to have the secret to everything. Presumption that no one else here does. Presumption that you can pass it on easily.

This, along with not answering very good (and specific) questions from mattie really put the ** detector up for me.

As I said before, I am highly skeptical of individuals who say only they can show me truth and/or salvation.

With Love,
Spirit Monk
Old 15-07-2011, 05:23 AM
Topology

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentientno1
RT, " ruthless truth"....hmmm is that what it's called now? Things do change when one is gone for a few years.

http://www.nevernothere.com/forum/ruthless-truth

A whole lot of ego being expressed for someone who claims to see the reality of "no-self". Feels like one of those revivalist preachers that tries to play on your emotions to get you hooked into listening to him.
Old 15-07-2011, 06:40 AM
not human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topology
http://www.nevernothere.com/forum/ruthless-truth

A whole lot of ego being expressed for someone who claims to see the reality of "no-self". Feels like one of those revivalist preachers that tries to play on your emotions to get you hooked into listening to him.

The link takes you to a PDF download " Brutal Beginnings " this is a hardcore, jackboot in the nuts approach to instant enlightenment basically designed to beat the self into submission so that whatever ( nothing ) that is left accepts the ...whatever is left.....couldn't label it a cult based on what I saw but make up your own mind. Sort of like the Texas Chainsaw approach to enlightenment.
Old 15-07-2011, 08:42 AM
Free Bird

I too would be happy to hear what the OP has to say on here. I would be interested in hearing some answers to the questions already asked. I won't be emailing though as I don't see why you can't explain all on here, that way we can all benefit.

Closed Thread