Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 11-12-2018, 05:57 AM
Seeker

Are hellish realms real and with people trapped in them? Astral projectors travel to the lower astral planes and they describe something different. Why would hellish realms exist?¿
Old 11-12-2018, 12:07 PM
Experiencer

One has to study the religions to understand that. If you want my perspective, the simple answer is because of the diversity of creation. There are places of light and places of darkness. Places of goodness and places of wickedness. Places of delight and places of torment. This is the only solution to the 'problem' of free will, that they are rewarded or punished according to their actions. People can do whatever they like, but they have to reap what they sow, otherwise there would be no justice.
Old 11-12-2018, 01:56 PM
Seeker

I dont think we have free will per se. Plus, places of torment should not exist. Only a sadistic deity would allow for such a thing to exist.
In the lower astral realms dwell, apparently, negative / evil beings, but it is a different thing to say that people get trapped in hellish realms to be tormented. That is insanity.
Old 15-12-2018, 11:48 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by SatNam
Thank you for reading. i hope someone can relate to me and give me some advice

Sleep Paralysis is the natural outcome of your so called Spiritual Journey. But you are trying to get asleep to get out of the body, which is not necessary. You need to let the body and the 'daily' mind get asleep but you need to stay awake. YOU is not the BODY neither the daily mind.
So in the sleep paralysis, the body is already asleep, but your daily mind is not. And your daily mind produces FEAR because it does not KNOW what is happening. It equates the 'OTHER' side with the dangers of the world, and so it is projecting fears.

Instead of WORRYING on the paralysis, which is always there when you sleep, do not try to fall asleep, but concentrate on relaxing and disengaging from thoughts.

The state of paralysis is the PERFECT state in which you can get out of the body and get into the ASTRAL plane.
The body will still be there and be safe when you return.

And this is what you are wanting to achieve with your spiritual path.

What you call not loving Spirit beings are but your own hateful thoughts. You have had them while being awake in the body, why are you concerned if you are trying to leave the body ?

The feeling of fear is multiplied when you are in this state, but it is the fear which is preventing you to get out.

If you concentrate on fear, then you will not get out, concentrate on what you want.
Whenever you get into that state, and if there is fear, then try to find out what is making you fear.
By doing this, fear will get less and less. I'm telling you this, but it is up to you to Look on it and do it.
The more you look on the fact that there is fear, the more your reasoning will tell you that there is nothing to Fear about, because there is nothing that can happen with fear but only from preventing you to get somewhere, where you want to go.

EDIT:

Do not look on what makes you fear. Like, if there is a shadowy figure and you feel fear, then DO NOT LOOK ON THE SHADOWY FIGURE.
Turn your sight away from the figure and look on the FACT that there is fear, and try to find where it IS. Search for the SPOT where the fear comes from, IN you.

p.s. (sight and thoughts)

Other people would give you indirect approach to the solution, but i prefer the simpler one.