Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 04-12-2018, 02:32 PM
Master

Reincarnation - as I have come to believe it anyway, and always take what anyone else says with a grain of salt - take what you want and leave the rest. The best explanation I have ever been given about reincarnation was by the Quantum Physicist. If I can find him, I will post a link. He was showing these "lines of time" all stacked up together. Since time is only a construct, these lines of time were not moving. He explains it so much better than I ever could, but I got from that, and from other things I have learned, that we are living all of our reincarnational lives all at the same time, so they are all accessible to us any time we want to try to access them.

I think Seth is the expert of explaining how you can access something learned in another our your lives in this life. Say you want to learn how to play the piano, and in another life you are a concert pianist. You could, if you learned how, access that other life and bring that knowledge into this one. Which explains why sometimes we just know stuff, but we don't know how that we know...

Found him! Brian Greene - the Fabric of the Cosmos - Nova: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsOi...BTG 1wVCwMSJd
Old 04-12-2018, 04:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Convolution

The last part.about channel and filters I do not quite understand. Why can one only channel through their personal filters?

Hi,

May I say that our intellect is always involved when we channel. We can ask it to step aside and allow information to come in. However if the subject matter is not some thing we can relate to, Concept Wise, The brain will reject the insights.

The biggest personal filters we have are our beliefs. What we understand as truth will frame our intuitive insights. So beliefs and perspective about the channeled information are factors and thus filters for what we channel.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 07-12-2018, 07:33 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless
Reincarnation - as I have come to believe it anyway, and always take what anyone else says with a grain of salt - take what you want and leave the rest. The best explanation I have ever been given about reincarnation was by the Quantum Physicist. If I can find him, I will post a link. He was showing these "lines of time" all stacked up together. Since time is only a construct, these lines of time were not moving. He explains it so much better than I ever could, but I got from that, and from other things I have learned, that we are living all of our reincarnational lives all at the same time, so they are all accessible to us any time we want to try to access them.

I think Seth is the expert of explaining how you can access something learned in another our your lives in this life. Say you want to learn how to play the piano, and in another life you are a concert pianist. You could, if you learned how, access that other life and bring that knowledge into this one. Which explains why sometimes we just know stuff, but we don't know how that we know...

Found him! Brian Greene - the Fabric of the Cosmos - Nova: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsOi...BTG 1wVCwMSJd
I'll watch that- thanks!
I have a hard time wrapping my mind around that idea of living all of our lives at the same time. I imagine, then, that at the end of this one all lives would be complete. It wouldn't explain how some people can witness the end of their own lives in past lives, though. But it's an interesting scenario to consider
Old 07-12-2018, 07:35 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

May I say that our intellect is always involved when we channel. We can ask it to step aside and allow information to come in. However if the subject matter is not some thing we can relate to, Concept Wise, The brain will reject the insights.

The biggest personal filters we have are our beliefs. What we understand as truth will frame our intuitive insights. So beliefs and perspective about the channeled information are factors and thus filters for what we channel.

John
I see, thank you for the explanation, John.
So then, it seems the less biased someone is towards one idea or another... that is, the more open someone is to all ideas, and all things, the more accurate a channeler one would be. Is that correct?
Old 07-12-2018, 01:21 PM
Master

Quote:
I'll watch that- thanks!
I have a hard time wrapping my mind around that idea of living all of our lives at the same time. I imagine, then, that at the end of this one all lives would be complete. It wouldn't explain how some people can witness the end of their own lives in past lives, though. But it's an interesting scenario to consider

I lied - the ideas about time are in this one - Fabric of the Cosmos - the Illusion of Time
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5laj...CwMSJd&index=2

If you start at approx 22:00 and go till 29:00 they explain Einstein's theory that the past, the present and the future are all now, and all exist at the same time.

I didn't say I understand it (science is hard for me to grasp, but I understand it better over time LOL) ....just that it helps to explain to me how it is possible to connect to someone from another time.

Dolores Cannon called this stuff mind candy. She used to say, if an idea bends your mind, just consider it mind candy and don't worry about it.

I find, over time, that I have become more open to different ideas that I never would have considered as not absolute when I was younger. And some ideas I encounter, I just have no time for.

I just have one more video to share. This is also one of my favorites. It is a deleted scene from the movie, The Secret. And yes, The Secret was originally based upon the teaching of Abraham, as one of the sources of information for the movie, and Australia (I think the author lived in Australia?) decided that they could not show the movie on their TV unless they took Abraham out of it, because apparently Australia wasn't ready for this info. I find that fascinating that over the years, a lot of what we could have know earlier was edited out by the thoughts of others who thought we wouldn't be ready for any of this. Anyway, I believe we are all here to help each other out, we are all teachers, and when we come to understand how what we might know might help someone else, and we can share, then why not try to uplift another?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z52H1WoLycY

I have been accused of oversharing before (in my real life LOL). So I will stop now. Thank you - this has been fun for me :)
Old 07-12-2018, 03:55 PM
Master
Quote:
I see, thank you for the explanation, John.
So then, it seems the less biased someone is towards one idea or another... that is, the more open someone is to all ideas, and all things, the more accurate a channeler one would be. Is that correct?

Yes in a way. However it is more like suspending the brain or putting it to rest.

The hard concept for any smart person to grasp is that our intellect restricts us. After all in 4D those who are smart do much better dealing with life than those who are not. However the reality is that we are not in a 4D reality, we are actually in a multidimensional reality. Those who work in Physics know this.

So those who channel connect with the great beyond. It is best to elevate the over all perspective far far beyond any human knowing. To be effective doing this the person's intellect must be trained to operate differently. Those who have done this in the past are prophets like Jesus. For the true science of physics is not in 4D. It is in mulii-D.

You seem to be very serious about understanding these things. I can say that by using kindness and compassion, the brain is designed to work differently. For the creator created us in its image and likeness. We really do not understand the implications of that statement. For it is 100% non-logical.

The real mind of a human is a triad. The left and right lobes of the brain are attached to the heart energetically as well as the 3rd eye. Heart Math is the best place to read up on how that works. The greater understanding you seek will be found through heart centered reasoning, not your intellect.

I hope that these thoughts will be helpful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/