Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 01-02-2018, 07:04 AM
Newbie ;)

Hello there ... My very 'strange' 2017

I have a VERY long story to tell about everything that happened to me during my unbelievable 2017.

I'd say I was a relatively normal businessman up until then, but when you meet people in the jungle with faith related powers you didn't know existed and who open doors to allow you to see and experience things that can't be unseen (no substances involved I must add), and then when things start happening around you (wherever I was around the world), I guess you can never be 'normal' again.

Amongst all the 2017 craziness, one of the 'minor' things (believe it or not) which I had to deal with was my by now ex-wife admitting that 3 spirits (old man, old woman & young girl) had been living with us for around 26 years (including 3 house moves on which they followed) and were visible to and active every day. Complete in form, but the faces were always blank ... This had been kept secret from me (I never saw them), for fear of either them going away or her being called crazy.

I would obviously be inclined to think this is not 'normal' and that she was perhaps lying/crazy, but there's just too much hard proof that this was not the case (another VERY long story) and that they were all connected to me. It had also been intimated to me earlier (whilst in the Asian jungle) that my wife had a 'big secret' (no mention that it might be something like this) and that by simply getting her angry about something, a very big secret would come out (precisely what happened).

Please believe me when I say that this is just a very tiny part of my 'strange' 2017 that will take me far too long to explain in full, but does anyone have any thoughts on what was going on with her and the 3 'guests' ?

..... By the way the 3 'guests' left the very next day after she told me (she was extremely unhappy about this) .. Either due to her telling me about them or perhaps because during that particular night we agreed it was time to divorce (for other reasons) ... I did hear them (for the first time) briefly on that terrifying evening, before everything settled down next day, including behavior of our 2 dogs. Doors stopped opening, taps and lights stopped turning of and on, etc (mostly anyway).
Old 01-02-2018, 07:08 AM
Deactivated Account
Hello SP469,

a warm welcome to you.

There are quite a few people here who had experiences with ghosts, so I am sure you will find somebody who can help you.
Old 01-02-2018, 09:52 AM
Master
Hello SP469 and welcome to spiritual forums and I hope you will enjoy it here.
Old 01-02-2018, 01:15 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you very much ... Yes I really hope someone out there can help me. I just desperately need some answers and also to tell at least someone absolutely everything that has been happening to me and around me ... If I were to write an honest book, I'd likely be locked up in an asylum.
Old 01-02-2018, 06:31 PM
Master
hi................................

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 01-02-2018, 07:01 PM
Master
Greetings SP469 and welcome to SF! You might want to check out the Your Space forum and start a thread for those experiences.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)