Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 02-06-2017, 01:39 PM
Newbie ;)

Smile Hi from India!

Hi all! I'm from India, very much interested in the occult. I'm a Satanist, also I wanna connect with any Aaiyyanists on this forum, as I need to know more about Aaiyyanism.
Old 02-06-2017, 01:46 PM
Master
Hello Suzone and welcome to spiritual forums and I hope you will enjoy your stay here.
Old 08-06-2017, 03:57 PM
Pathfinder
Namaste Suzone, I am an Aaiyyanist. (Though strictly speaking, Aaiyyanists are not allowed to say that they are Aaiyyanists as that is considered an egotistical act :) ).

I don't really care about that old fashioned form of Aaiyyanism.

I was brought up an Aaiyyanist in the Aatmani school. What school are you in? I guess Abichaara as you are also a Satanist. Or are you a member of another Tantric school.

I spent time in an Aaiyyanist Tantric commune/ashram in my late teens for a few months. Very nice.

Anyway, welcome to the forum and I hope you meet lots of people.
Old 09-06-2017, 05:14 AM
Pathfinder
Hello suzone, welcome to sf hope you enjoy the stay
Old 16-06-2017, 09:54 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by udaiyan
Namaste Suzone, I am an Aaiyyanist. (Though strictly speaking, Aaiyyanists are not allowed to say that they are Aaiyyanists as that is considered an egotistical act :) ).

I don't really care about that old fashioned form of Aaiyyanism.

I was brought up an Aaiyyanist in the Aatmani school. What school are you in? I guess Abichaara as you are also a Satanist. Or are you a member of another Tantric school.

I spent time in an Aaiyyanist Tantric commune/ashram in my late teens for a few months. Very nice.

Anyway, welcome to the forum and I hope you meet lots of people.

So happy to hear from a fellow aaiyyanisy! 😊 as you guessed, I am more inclined towards Abhichara school as it is so similar to Satanism. In fact, i need answers to some demon-summoning questions. I don' t know if an Aatmani Aayyanist can answer those questions?
Old 16-06-2017, 09:56 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix777
Hello suzone, welcome to sf hope you enjoy the stay

Thanks a lot, this is great place for spiritual seekers! :)
Old 16-06-2017, 09:58 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoni7510
Hello Suzone and welcome to spiritual forums and I hope you will enjoy your stay here.

Thanks so much for the warm n affectionate welcome! :)
Old 16-06-2017, 12:56 PM
Master
Namaste Suzone.

Aghori here....So it's close, but not close enough.

Enjoy your stay.

Om Bhuteshwaraya Namah
Om Batuk Bhairavaye Namah
Old 16-06-2017, 02:51 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
Namaste Suzone.

Aghori here....So it's close, but not close enough.

Enjoy your stay.

Om Bhuteshwaraya Namah
Om Batuk Bhairavaye Namah

Namaste ji! Wow...so fortunate to meet with sadhaks from different paths here! :) Surely this will be a great opportunity for me to broaden my spiritual perspective!
Old 17-06-2017, 09:12 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzone
So happy to hear from a fellow aaiyyanisy! 😊 as you guessed, I am more inclined towards Abhichara school as it is so similar to Satanism. In fact, i need answers to some demon-summoning questions. I don' t know if an Aatmani Aayyanist can answer those questions?
Namaste Suzone,

Sorry, I believe you need to speak with a Abhichaara member to get that information.

As you know the Abhichaara rituals are very secret and are only revealed to Abhichaara members, so I am unable to reveal their full rituals. In fact, I do know many very in depth ritual magics of this school and others, but I dare not speak of it to non-Abhichaaras. I do know that, when they summon beings (Demons) for their rituals, these beings merge with the person who summons (so the summoner gains knowledge, power etc... ) , so you have to be careful not to lose yourself.

I am an artist by profession, and do paint Tala paintings and portraits for Abhichaara members. Most of them I have dealt with have been very wealthy as they use these rituals-summonings to gain power and wealth. In fact, all the commissions I have done in the past year (for Abhichaaras) have been for Politicians and Business people.

I did stay at a Tantric Ashram when I was younger, and most of my friends now either have their own businesses, work high up in the civil service, banking or the legal profession. I have always been averse to the materialism of the Tantric schools though. I prefer the life of a free spirited Artist :)

So, what I am trying to say is that the Aatmaani way is preferable (if you are free spirited) to the negativity (binding) of the Abhichaara path. I know I do sound a bit sectarian, but I do not wish to be. Many of my Abhichaara friends and patrons may agree with me, as once you summon you are bound to the entity you link with. You are effectively trapped. I think you understand what I'm trying to say.

So, if you go down this path and after training as an Aaiyyanist, the Abhichaara school will come and invite you to see if you fit. Once you are in, then you will have access to this knowledge. Or after training as an Aaiyyanist you might find that you fit better with another school of though: Aatmaani, Parishaantaa etc...

I am still finding my own path. At one point I left Aaiyyanism, but then returned. So everything in life is fluid.

I hope this helps

Udaiyan