Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 02-06-2016, 10:13 PM
Deactivated Account

You are not lost

I have learned through live that everything no matter you experience is usefull even it looks like not or you doubt if you are on the right track. I see in my live many different stages or changing in different stages.
You all the time things chance feel lost till you see it is not then you go again in a different direction and again you feel lost till you find it is not. I say this to bring hope to all who might think they are on the wrong track.
Nothing is on the wrong track. It only looks that way. Just keep walking cause you going somewhere.
Old 02-06-2016, 11:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmie
I have learned through live that everything no matter you experience is usefull even it looks like not or you doubt if you are on the right track. I see in my live many different stages or changing in different stages.
You all the time things chance feel lost till you see it is not then you go again in a different direction and again you feel lost till you find it is not. I say this to bring hope to all who might think they are on the wrong track.
Nothing is on the wrong track. It only looks that way. Just keep walking cause you going somewhere.

Nice insight. We are moving one with all life, we meet life in everyway life is, so every direction leads us to meet it and ourselves ongoing.

Step by step we build our lives..in between are the gifts we find one with all those steps..whatever direction they take us.

This is the whole of life building in us a more complete awareness of ourselves and all life as one together.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 03-06-2016, 05:30 AM
Master
Quote:
That's a very nice piece of wisdom and advice.

There's a quote by someone, I can't find it now that sorta goes:

"You take all life's journeys only to arrive back at the point you started from, but see it with new eyes"

...or something like that.

There's a point, or many points along the journey when we feel like where getting stuck or not getting anywhere. I've been through it a lot! a heck of a lot!

However, it was made clear to me in deep meditation a few months ago that those huge boulders we may see as 'obstacles' along our path, might just be put there to stop us falling over the edge of the cliff like Wile E Coyote always does...gotta pity that poor soul ya know?

Why he doesn't use all the money he spends on gadgets to go out and buy himself an upsize roadrunner meal-deal from KFR I'll never know, right?

Still, we may feel we're lost and get frustrated in our individual 'Dark Nights of the Soul" or is that..."Dark Night of the Souls?"...however, the soul needs to purge before salvation and God isn't going to hand over the keys to Paradise without a fight.

You aren't lost, you were always found...and why is Amazing Grace now playing in my head?

Follow your heart...follow your heart and it will lead you to your soul, whatever path you choose to walk.

Peace and take care.
Old 03-06-2016, 06:44 AM
Master

I would take a different perspective, that you can get lost and sometimes you need to stop and find a different path.

There are no 'wrong' paths, but better ones to choose from IMHO. I have been on these and you don't go anywhere, so you are lost. When you realize that, you must stop, and then reevaluate things.

I am more of a practical spiritualist; I mean someone I know is trying to move to a different area and she is on the wrong path. Her first journey ended up with a car breakdown, the next, she fell over hit her head and ended up in hospital. If you don't accept that you are lost and meander, you don't always find the right path.
Old 03-06-2016, 08:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by froebellian
I would take a different perspective, that you can get lost and sometimes you need to stop and find a different path.

There are no 'wrong' paths, but better ones to choose from IMHO. I have been on these and you don't go anywhere, so you are lost. When you realize that, you must stop, and then reevaluate things.

I am more of a practical spiritualist; I mean someone I know is trying to move to a different area and she is on the wrong path. Her first journey ended up with a car breakdown, the next, she fell over hit her head and ended up in hospital. If you don't accept that you are lost and meander, you don't always find the right path.

What if their are no paths and just you experiencing life in change and experiences. It all serves my unfolding in process of me becoming more aware imo. Sometimes without that learning of the unexpected we can meander and not gain deeper awareness of ourselves and life as one..Life calls us to know it deeper, so lots of ways come into being.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 07-06-2016, 05:29 AM
Suspended
Nice. i had something come over me today, like a voice in my head, but it sounded like my own. It kept telling me "youre not lost" and all these positive things, compared to what i have normally thought about myself or life in general. I feel empowered after that. :)
Old 09-06-2016, 05:27 PM
Master

Quote:
I have learned ......

Such powerful words. I know I have learned to be lost being a little honest, how about you.

Sometimes people are told they have little or no strength or passion, to find they do. Sometimes people are told they are not smart, but are; told they are wrong, but are right; told they cannot do, but can. I know I was brought up with a lot of you can't attached to everything.

I know I was told many negative no's about me when I was young and came to believe them for some silly but obvious reason. How much of our approach (negativity) is learned. Though said, it wasn't suppose to last one's whole life. Look at how we think of ourselves, even what we can do, where did the idea come from.

Is it possible we have been influenced to think this way. Look to what you hear even today and you might see it is widespread with a lot of no's. This is best no you can hear though. No, you are not lost, you only need to open your eyes past what you may have heard.