Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22-08-2018, 02:05 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Smile To DeSitter or not to DeSitter, That is the Question

Dustin, sorry for slow reply, Ive been preoccupied.

1} something { occupied space } does not come from nothing { non-occupied space } if your "unmanifest" is non-occupied space, or metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concept, then we will not agree on the above,

2} our finite, occupied space Universe/Uni-V-erse, eternally exists in some form ergo it eternally has a dynamically changing and flucutating shape,

3} one-ness exists only has connectedness despite entanglment --aka spooky-action-at-at-distance--- whichs is presumed not to have a connection,
...3a} spirit-3, metaphysical-3 gravity ( ) if not also spirit-4, metaphysical-4, dark energy )( connection, however, there exists two kinds of cosmic horizon.

......3b} the event horizon surface of a black hole and if two celestrial objects ---ex two local universes in a multi-verse scnearios-- that are going away from each other at speeds beyond that of EMRadiation. Gravity is believed, if not experimentally confirmed to operate at speeds same as EMRadiation, ergo if gravity is limited that speed, then those two objects are said to be isolated{ not connected } to each other,

4} Ive been watching some Leonard Susskind videos last month or so. Leonard who is inspired the construction design of LIGO, and his fortay is based in string theory. That indirectly shows graviational space contraction-expansion

Later below Susskind mentions the most cited paper in all of physics, AsD/CFT and this was his focus in the last video of his I watched.

This next starts with info from wiki article

...."Einstein's general theory of relativity places space and time on equal footing, so that one considers the geometry of a unified spacetime instead of considering space and time separately.

The cases of spacetime of constant curvature are;
1} de Sitter space (positive),
2} Minkowski space (zero), and,
3} anti-de Sitter space (negative).

....As such, they are exact solutions of Einstein's field equations for an empty universe with a positive, zero, or negative cosmological constant, respectively.

Anti-de Sitter space generalises to any number{ n or N } of space dimensions. In higher dimensions, ---4 or more spatial dimensions-- it is best known for its role in the AdS/CFT correspondence, ---i.e. Anti-de-Sitter/Conformal Field Theories---
which suggests that it is possible to describe a force in quantum mechanics (like electromagnetism, the weak force or the strong force) in a certain number of dimensions (for example four) with a string theory where the strings{ of string theory } exist in an anti-de Sitter space, with one additional dimension.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AdS/CFT_correspondence

Above is link to photos of AdS.CFT that Leoard Susklind and string theory that is a big fan of. Also in the above link if we scroll to Generalizations: 3 Dimensional Gravity i.e. 2 + 1} Topological Gravity

We find a more simple verions that do not require string theory or M-brane theory.

What Ive learned recently watching some Suskinds vidieos is that when they state 'perturbed' that is to say the system under consideration has been flicked with our finger , so to say, that an action causes perturbations across the whole system under consideration.

Also what I see in AdS/Conformal Field Theory is that is the consideration of 3D tube. At this point I would remind the reader of my own explorations resulat with all particles being composed of tubes, with one exception perhaps being graviton { <|> } and darkion{ <|> }.

The other thing about AdS/CFT is its symmetry and scaling -- see Escher drawing in link above--.

My approach was to break the symmetry of four lines/levels by inside-outing of the two inside-lines moved to outside and then using Fullers belief system that lines{ vectors } do not extend infinity and may even close back in on theirselves to form a great circle.

Ergo quasi-1dimensional great circle line becomes a 3-dimension tube of ergo a great torus.

Why 4 in Wiki article above under catagory of "Apllications to Quantum Field Theory'.

4 * Pi * k is one of many physics formulae that use #4.

Each of my four lines/levels = a hyphenated great circle ergo a quasi-broken great circle.

The cubo-octahedron is defined by four great circles or as great hexagonal planes spherical or not.

The sum of the area of those four great planes is equal to the sum of the area of the cubo-octahedron being defined. Thank you Archimedes.

Is the above related to my break in the the symmetry by inside-outing? Maybe but any perturbing/pertubations of my inside-outed four lines/levels is whole other thing.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman