Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 28-12-2018, 06:02 PM
Knower

NO Time Travel to the Future

Certainly events in the very near future may be warned of by scientific or psychic means, but by simple deduction we can see that even the most Superior Forces have only limited vision ahead simply because humanity has free will.

The most frequent contact we have with Superior Forces is through the apparitions of the Virgin Mary as recorded and reported by the Catholic Church.

The apparitions of the Virgin speak only of politics when political activity on Earth interferes with the rights of Christians to practise their religion.

Let us take the clearest examples. At Fatima (Portugal, 1917) and Tuy (Spain, 1929) the Virgin spoke of the "immense harm that Soviet Russia is doing to humanity by abandoning the Christian faith and adopting Communist totalitarianism." She went on to say that, "If men do not cease to offend God, another more terrible war will commence in the reign of Pius XI".

Therefore, Man had free will to change and avert the promised war, and it was not forseeable whether Man would change in time.

It is interesting that the Virgin neither warned against, nor uttered a word of criticism against Nazism, not even during the numerous apparitions She made at Banneux, Belgium between 15 January and 2 February 1933 when Hitler was elected. The religion Hitler objected to was not Christianity.

The fact remains that even the highest Superior Forces with their miraculous abilities, far more stupendous than we can ever imagine, could not go forward in time even the 62 years from the Marian apparition at Tuy in 1929 to Christmas 1991 and see for themselves the collapse of the Soviet Union as a result of the inherent failure of its economic system, nor that it would be followed subsequently under President Putin by the re-conversion of Russia to Christianity.

Accordingly though I believe we may be able to go back in time as observers, we cannot go forward in time because events there have not yet happened as a result of the free will of a good number of the billions of inhabitants on the Earth.
Old 04-01-2019, 06:30 PM
Ascender
And what do you have to say about Nostradamus?
Old 04-01-2019, 07:27 PM
Knower

Miss Creative Spirit:

Such a question should be accompanied by a good example of prior knowledge long ahead of 1550 to support your point of view. Do you have such an example for discussion?

Nostradamus acted as a prophet which does not mean to say that he himself time-travelled physically to observe what he forecast. Therefore in any case you are wandering off subject.

Furthermore he failed to predict either of the 20th century World Wars which he should certainly have been able to do if he had a true vision of the future.

It is suspected by a few researchers that the so-called Prophecy of the Popes attributed to St Malachy in 1148 was a forgery made by Nostradamus 400 years later. This Prophecy is close to fulfillment but was not claimed by Nostradamus.

By its nature, such a Prophecy might have originated from the pen of a man whose avatar reverts to "Our Lady", and in such a case it might also be suspected that the information was passed to him by such a source operating a time frame for human events now drawing to its close in these Last Days. Hence Her anxiety about the effects of "totalitarian Communism".
Old 16-01-2019, 01:40 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Untersberg56
Miss Creative Spirit:

Such a question should be accompanied by a good example of prior knowledge long ahead of 1550 to support your point of view. Do you have such an example for discussion?

Nostradamus acted as a prophet which does not mean to say that he himself time-travelled physically to observe what he forecast. Therefore in any case you are wandering off subject.

Furthermore he failed to predict either of the 20th century World Wars which he should certainly have been able to do if he had a true vision of the future.

It is suspected by a few researchers that the so-called Prophecy of the Popes attributed to St Malachy in 1148 was a forgery made by Nostradamus 400 years later. This Prophecy is close to fulfillment but was not claimed by Nostradamus.

By its nature, such a Prophecy might have originated from the pen of a man whose avatar reverts to "Our Lady", and in such a case it might also be suspected that the information was passed to him by such a source operating a time frame for human events now drawing to its close in these Last Days. Hence Her anxiety about the effects of "totalitarian Communism".

You think that Malachy was forged?
Old 18-01-2019, 06:20 AM
Knower

I want absolutely nothing to do with the late 21st or early 22nd century in my next life! I'm going to re-live the exact same time period again; late 20th to mid-late 21st century, but not as my current self as that would be kinda pointless.

I pray to God that this "observers" thing doesn't mean that I cannot "physically" reincarnate into the past! If flying cars and robots are going to part of one of my lives, I'd rather it be part of this current life, as an elderly man, instead of a young child; be it boy or girl (or in my case, girl).

Last edited by BlakeGood88 : 18-01-2019 at 11:51 AM.
Old 18-01-2019, 05:58 PM
Knower

Spirit 3

Researchers believe St Malachy may have been forged by a person in the 16th century because all the popes indicated in the line until then can be identified by the Latin epithet and shield, whereas from then until the 112th and last Pope the line is vague in the same way that Nostradamus' prophecies tend to be vague.

However, the current Pope IS the 112th and last, and so we assume that at least in that respect the prophecy may be correct. These are the Last Days. The abdication of the 111th Pope to make way for the 112th seems to have been a piece of tailoring in Rome to make the "Shirt fit".
Old 01-03-2019, 12:32 AM
Newbie ;)

It does not disturb me.

It is excellent idea. I support you.
Old 01-03-2019, 07:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Untersberg56
Certainly events in the very near future may be warned of by scientific or psychic means, but by simple deduction we can see that even the most Superior Forces have only limited vision ahead simply because humanity has free will.

The most frequent contact we have with Superior Forces is through the apparitions of the Virgin Mary as recorded and reported by the Catholic Church.

Therefore, Man had free will to change and avert the promised war, and it was not foreseeable whether Man would change in time.

The fact remains that even the highest Superior Forces with their miraculous abilities, far more stupendous than we can ever imagine, could not go forward in time even the 62 years ...
First, you are trying to reason out all this from within a time based perspective. In the timeless view the past, present, and future are all the same, they are simply all there 'now'. This has NO effect on free will, human or otherwise. Humans and other beings within this reality frame have already exercised their free will and created the outcome now clearly laid out to anyone with a timeless perspective.

Second, you seem to have a very limited sense of the scope of 'Superior Forces'. I hardly think the Virgin Mary is anywhere near the top end of 'Superior'. As you probably don't try to explain things to ants nor try to get them to change their future, a being superior to humans (you) probably won't bother to tell them how to change their future. Should such a Superior Being want humans to be changed somehow there are far easier, faster, and better methods available to them.

As to humans not changing much in the near future, that is probably correct.