Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 28-10-2010, 02:05 AM
Royalite

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenEagleIndy
Yes?

You have not heard of places like this?

Nope. Never.

Maybe sometimes the belief that you see something will cause you to really see something in the end? Like when you fake smile even when you feel sad you can begin to feel happier just from the act of faking a smile.
Old 28-10-2010, 09:42 AM
Greenslade

What I think we have here, Golden, is the irresistible force meeting the immovable object. Clair-anything is always a good way to develop connections to Spirit and developing that part separate from your art could well be a good way of developing it for your art. Perhaps your teacher is trying to home you in on the clair part so you can develop it better within your art? I can see where he/she is coming from but that's the wrong way to go about it. Perhaps you're not getting anything from it, but have you blocked it off? If you're determined you're not going to get anything from it then you won't.

I'm no expert on this, but i can see where practising clairvoyance could help you in your art, even if it's not the way you want to go. Developing cloairvoyance could well develop better talents in the connection with Spirit that would then obviously be put to better use painting. It's like concentrating on one thing at a time. If it's a school then surely you're there to learn? Once you pass your driving test, do you still drive the way your instructor taught you? Perhaps, Golden, you're not doing yourself any favours not giving it a go.
Old 28-10-2010, 10:52 AM
easy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenEagleIndy
She said that she knows I am, and wanted me to move off of my comfort level and that I put the pics before the horse. Clairvoyance is always first, but I get that in my pics.
Hi Golden Eagle,
I never went to a school and yet I DID develop spiritually anyway... Spirit always finds a way.. and its never equal for everyone.
I do not see or ear... I do feel and sense and know...these are my particular ways
So trust yourself... trust your method and your way... and it does not matter which road you take... you always will find your own way in the end!
Love and light,
Easy
Old 31-10-2010, 12:00 AM
GoldenEagleIndy

I'm still here folks, just taking a break from things and working on personal job priorities. Thanks for the PM messages!