Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

View Poll Results: Which domain name would be best?
lionstarguide.com 1 20.00%
spiritcaat.com 4 80.00%
suncaat.com 0 0%
Any of them, it would really depend on the look of the website 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 31-03-2007, 03:56 PM
bigcaat

Requesting input on choosing a business/domain name.

I'm working on my website to go professional. I am mainly a tarot reader, but I also do animal communication, and hope to be jumping into the realm of mediumship. I will also be offering a few little things like tarot bags and such.

Which of the following domain names strikes you best as a website you would consider ordering from, and returning to?

lionstarguide.com (I wanted lionstar.com or lionstar.net, but they're not available.)
spiritcaat.com
suncaat.com

Thanks,
Caat
Old 31-03-2007, 10:45 PM
Deactivated Account
what about starguidedlion?? or is that taken
Old 31-03-2007, 10:51 PM
Master
did you try lionstar.org ? or thelionstar.com? or you could add a number to it that's special to you.

I voted for spiritcaat.com...it would work nicely, I think if you're not up to changing the choices you have put up.

JOY is the evidence of internal growth ~ Marie Montessori
Old 31-03-2007, 11:38 PM
bigcaat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother Goose
did you try lionstar.org ? or thelionstar.com? or you could add a number to it that's special to you.

I voted for spiritcaat.com...it would work nicely, I think if you're not up to changing the choices you have put up.
Yes. Someone has hijacked the name lionstar with all of the suffixes. It was disappointing. They don't do anything with them, they're just sitting on them wanting to 'sell' them. It ticks me off. That's illegal to do, but no one enforces it.

I started out with bigcaat.com, since I own that anyway, but a lot of people thought that wasn't metaphysical enough. That's why I came up with spiritcaat.

StarGuidedLion is a possibility, and it's not taken. I will give that some thought. Thanks.

I always liked the name Lionstar, but I'm just not sure with the 'guide' tacked on. Lionstar, by itself, certainly would have been my first choice.

I think what I like about spiritcaat is, for one, it seems kind of Native American, which I like. But also, it's that people seem to like my name bigcaat, the way I spell it, and I always call myself "Caat." So, it keeps it in line with that, and is more of an identifier as me as a person.

I also thought about "lionstaar," but, I don't know. Maybe that might open it up for too many people to go to the wrong site. I'm not sure that's as identifiable as when people start to know me as "Caat."

Thanks so much for the input. Keep it coming. I know choosing a name is very important, and not something easily changed once you make the decision. I want to make sure I look at all of the options before making the final decision.

Caat
Old 01-04-2007, 02:51 AM
SpiritAwakes

Cat domain name

Hi Caat,

Have you given it to the Spirits to guide you? I encountered a similar challenge before my little boy was born. The web domain name I had chosen had been taken, and I was debating what to choose next. Then, "Spirit Awakes" came into my mind the following day. I asked my hubbie to look into it for me, and he discovered it had not been taken. I purchased it and the day before my little one came into the world, we designed the website and e-newsletter and the name was officially mine. To this day, I thank Spirit for the name and my little Riven. I don't believe it's a coincidence that the company he bought it from is "GoDaddy"! hehe. Anyhow, thought that might help you out if you're still having any doubts. I do love the play of the name "caat" though and "caat" makes you almost me-ow it out, if you know what I mean. :)

All the best! BTW, what deck(s) do you like to work with?
Old 01-04-2007, 02:58 AM
tiltjlp

I'd suggest SpiritualCaat, which hints that it is a spiritual-minded site. That might prompt more folks to check it out.

John
Old 01-04-2007, 04:30 AM
bigcaat

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritAwakes
Have you given it to the Spirits to guide you?
Y'know, I haven't and I need to. I'm just learning about my angels and guides. That doesn't come naturally to me yet.

I did, last night, I asked the "Just For Today" Medicine Cards which I should name my business. These cards have little sayings at the bottom. I drew the Eagle. The saying at the bottom is: "Connect with spirit. Feel the freedom found in oneness. Let your spirit soar." When I was fussing with my business cards, I put a saying on there, "Let the spirit move you." What I found this really interesting is, I looked through the rest of the deck, and there is not one other card in there that uses the word 'spirit.'

The other aspect of this is that I used to run a business called "Lionstar Productions." I absolutely love the name "Lionstar" and have a cool logo and everything, but going with "SpiritCaat" in a little way, would kind of be like going forward rather than back. Maybe it's just hard to let go.

Quote:
BTW, what deck(s) do you like to work with?

The decks I've been using lately are:
The DruidCraft Tarot: Love this deck. The images are just so unique. I just wish it were small enough to shuffle normally.

The Radiant Tarot: I just got this for Christmas and just really love the colors on it. I've also pulled out the Universal Waite deck, which I love, and just got the pocket version of that yesterday. I haven't read with it yet.

One of my favorites, however, is the Aquatic Tarot. It's an unpublished deck, but a few years ago my husband downloaded the images, which the author makes available on his/her website, and he got a beautiful deck made for me. It was a wonderful and such a thoughtful gift. The only problem is that I don't want to use it much for fear that something might happen to it. I use it only to read for myself. I'm looking into getting another deck made so I can have one to keep and one to use. It's an awesome deck.

How about you? What decks are you currently using?

Caat
Old 19-04-2007, 10:52 AM
Lightdreamer

Hi Bigcaat,
I'm no real numerologist but I do have a book and so I did the numbers on your three potential names for your business. The "Lionstarguide" and "spiritcaat" both come up a 1. Suncaat comes up as a 7.

For a business, the 1 appears to be a better choice, because in the positive aspect it embodies leadership and the power/ability to direct oneself in a controlled manner. Course, in the negative, it embodies selfishness and inability to see the bigger picture. Depending on your natural inclinations and abilities, you can determine how that works with yourself and whether you naturally express the positive or negative aspects of this vibration.

The number 7 is a lovely vibration - Inner wisdom and spirituality, thoughtful and considerate, analytical by nature in the positive aspect. In the negative, it is skeptical, depressed, inner turmoil and a fear of penetrating deeply into things.

I don't know your real name to do the numbers on that and match your vibration with the business name.

When I started Tomahawk Traditions, I had a professional numerologist analyze potential names for my business and check them against my own personal chart. It would be a good idea for you to do that as well. It's way more complex than me just giving you these overviews like this. And the name of your business is something to give the thought and consideration you've dedicated to it already. Take the final step and get the rest of the energetic information!

For instance, I notice that in spiritcaat, there is a predominance of ones. That means something too as a cycle within a cycle. But I don't know how to interpret it properly.

Are there numerologists in here that would do an analysis for you, friend to friend?

Mitakuye Oyasin!
Lightdreamer
Closed Thread