Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Closed Thread

Old 18-05-2007, 02:13 AM
Richie

Interesting reading here.

I most always wake and see 1:11, I believe it has something to do with me personally as I was one of triplets in the womb , however my two siblings did not survive till birth. I think the single "1" shows me, and my sibblings are together on the other side ":11"

Maybe they are showing me that even though we are seperated now, we are still conected in some way.

Richie
Old 18-05-2007, 04:28 AM
Priestess HOD

Greetings,
This thread had me amused for a good time now ( well i was oddly reading up on how to do numerology) My reason behind all of this? Trying to FULLY understand why i have a number that has followed me most my life. ( and seen it to many times in this thread LOL) the number 333.
I have quiet the long story behind this and i'm not sure how much i'm going to type, but if you want to know more. Ask^^
Ok, it goes back to me being 6 ( i'm 19 now for those who don't wish to look at my profile) i have been spiritual since a very young age with odd things happening. Well 3 months after my 6th birthday i had a dream that scared me quite badly, though it wasn't violent at all. My mother assured me everything was well. That about the time i began to see things. Course i refused to tell anyone as i was already an outcast. Well 3 years later when i was 9 i had the dream again. it was in March ( third month). Again was told to ignore it and that it was nothing but a dream. By the age of ten i began my path of learning. So when i was 12 ( 3 more years, seeing the patter eh? XD) i had the dream again. It was june 3rd ( i have the date memorized for this one) it began me trying to make sense of what i was seeing in the dream. I knew it had to be something. It set of alot of reading and learning. But i couldn't figure it out and had noone to turn to for help. Another 3 years i was 15 and had the dream again. I don't remember the date because it set me into such a panick that i didn't both with it. I was to busy trying to write down the dream so i could looking it up part by part. This caused a chain reaction and i saw a few flashes of a past life. I don't much like what i saw :S. So 3 years later ( last year when i was 18) i had the dream again and the date was march 3rd/2006. Coure by this time i had looked everything over and study and even ask people questions about the dream. But the weird thing is, i still don't understand the ending of the dream. its the part the scares me most too. but on top of this no matter where i am i see 333. the time 3:33 , the number on a house, a phone number that calledme by mistake, or even on the back of a bus. This number can send the worse chills up my spine and other times can make me feel so safe. Now the other half of this is that it is either a warnig, or a sign something good with happen. It goes based on whether i get chills or not. I get chills and its a warning, i feel safe i get good news. The number is also asigned to the "god" which i work under ( Odin) his number is 3, and 3 3's is a sign from him ( i didn't even know this till a few months ago.) but yes. The number 3 and 333 ( or numbers adding to 333 in some way) seem to stalk my life.
but i think that is enough story. if you have question do ask so i know what to add here.

By Odin's hand, Blessed be.
Priestess HOD
Closed Thread