Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 10-08-2017, 04:22 AM
Administrator
Not Fearing the Unknown - The Occult

Hello

So many times I hear talk about Occult Shops and that fear of going into them as they do at times deal with the darker aspects of the spiritual side of life, but too they are a counter balance to all things spiritual.

I was in England in Glastonbury and there was this Occult Shoppe that was very dark in nature to what was displayed in its window, tourist area there. I was so drawn to go in, as I have a past in such areas of the spiritual world. My husband Heart (a member here) entered with me, looked around a bit and then without me knowing left. I was going around the small shop going OMG I love this and this and this. Much of what would not be permitted re entry to Canada LOL as it was animal skulls ext. I saw dolls and other tools of that I so knew how to use. Was going I know how this works and that works out loud, thinking Heart was there behind me. LOL he had vanished.

The store keeper came up to me goes oh he ran out of here.....your talking to the Eather my dear. You he said knows how all this works and know how to well use it....I was like yes in the past me I could. He was like this shop is for the tourists but too for those that understand the deeper levels like you. I was in my element. Too he advised me that much would not be allowed entry to Canada and if I got caught with some of it the fines are huge.

Heart wondered back in fearing I had got lost in the "darkness" or worse done in by the shoppe keeper...LOL. For the shop keeper to go your lady sure knows here stuff, Heart goes that is what I am afraid of and he left again.

I made a purchase there of a pentagram and crystal.

When we were there we were called to some shops that you would maybe over look. Like the small jewelers where we found our wedding rings. Tucked on the corner the smallest of stores we went into it and found our rings. The shoppe keeper was so pleased that we were going to be married with rings from his store front. In Canada non the less.

The other shoppe I was pulled to go into was across the street from the Occult shoppe, it was the Ying and Yang shoppe. Not something that calls out to me overly, and it "looked the tourist part" so that too is not me. Yet it called to me, so over to the window I went and there I found the most amazing wand crystal carved raven head. It had just came in and literally minutes earlier gone into the window. I had to have it...... even though the price was HUGE. I was OK lets test out my Visa Debit card from Canada and it worked. The look on Heart's face was OMG she is paying for this.....but I had the money and I wanted it.

We later booked a reading in that same shoppe with a reader that "never" does couple readings.....yet when asked if she would she felt us downstairs and said "yes". She was amazing.

So do not ignore that PULL to place that do not resonate with your logic part of your brain saying this is not whom you are or what you like. Open to the adventure the pull of that inner voice or gut feeling has for you.

Whom else has similar stories like mine and Heart's where your going into a store but not sure why ? Or you go in and its not for you and your gone....but too not fully getting why it so bothered you in the first place.

Lynn
Old 13-08-2017, 06:58 AM
Guide
Something some time may dark but very divine, dark coz of it kept away from common people.

Example Kundalini Exercise.

I am not Qabbal know very less about pentagram but crystal I have crystal pyramid in my room.
Old 19-08-2017, 09:07 PM
Lepus

Hello,

There was this vendor in a flea market selling mostly santeria botanica merchandise (candles, statues, jewelry, charms). The only thing that caught my eye was this cauldron displayed inside a glass and the black saint death statue figure sitting on top of the shelves. Unfortunately, there was no one there to attend, so I waited for a couple of minutes, until I decided to leave and look around somewhere else. I came back to see if anyone was there. I was thinking the vendor had a customer behind closed doors doing a ritual or a psychic reading. Not a single person there when I returned.

Most of the supplies I purchase through the Internet, but I wouldn't mind going through an occult shop. I still need the basic tools.

I enjoyed reading your story.

Lepus