Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 24-09-2015, 04:14 AM
Seeker

Difference between an Angel an Fairy?

They both seem to be orbs of Light. One time, I saw Whit Orbs with an outer blue light and they were outside the window at the park. They were bouncing in the air and moving up and down happily. Was that Angels, Fairies, or fire flies?

Are angels about serving others and fairies about just enjoying nature and grapes, food, etc? Are they like the stories of Elves?
Old 24-09-2015, 04:55 AM
Deactivated Account

Hi smilelaughenjoy,

Very refreshing name choice, light and playful energy. Welcome to the forum !

My guess would be the White orbs with an outer blue light might have been Angels. I have seen dancing yellow lights as I was sitting on a bench watching the river, I got the impression those yellow lights were Fairies, playful sometimes mischievous little spirits.

I would say Angels are more about guidance, and serving others, but they can also be playful and mischievous too !

...... just my thoughts ........

Adrienne
Old 24-09-2015, 10:20 AM
Master
Angelic energy and the energy of the Fae are very similar.
The Fae energy keeps all that is physical in balance. This is it's prime function.
The angelic? Yes they assist in more ways the one.
Old 24-09-2015, 11:45 AM
Ascender
They're the same. Both are elemental and once they were regarded as light elves in Norse mythology.

Anyway there are the other types of fairies and angels with more power and physical forms who procreated with people in ancient times. Those were a race of advanced super humans that might be linked to prehistoric tribes of warriors and conquerers.
Old 24-09-2015, 03:23 PM
Experiencer

Near and faraway?
Old 09-10-2015, 05:45 AM
Newbie ;)

An Angel is a high level being which lives in the realm we call heaven.
Fairies are similar to elementals except they protect or control plants.
Old 09-10-2015, 11:41 AM
Knower

Flower Fairies are angels of the nature world and I was told by the fairies that there home is in the angel realm.