Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 20-12-2010, 01:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
hi James,

What do you mean " that the next step is to let them go " ? Let go of these past life glimpses and not wonder about them taking me further ?

Sharing your thoughts is always welcome
Dream Angel xx

Hi Dream,
In retrospect, I have no business suggesting what might be the next step for you with something that is personal and relevent to you. Re-reading my post, I can see that I was sharing my next step, which, with all my expereinces, was and is to let them rise and let them go. I have also found that they don't necessarily "mean" anything and that I can certainly create meaning in them. I have even come to believe that I create the experiences at times so that I can create the meaning.
I'm not even suggesting there is anything wrong with that......just noticing how it might have gone with me on my path.
I'm off the path now and sharing as one accordingly.
I wish you all the best on whatever next step you decide to go with this particular experience.
Blessings, James
Old 21-12-2010, 06:30 AM
Ciqala

One of the replies mentioned "people" being the significant part of past life memories, and i'm kind of leaning towards that. If it just so happens, that some of those people are with you, in this life, or as spirit guides, it makes remembering a whole lot easier anyway.
You could focus on that area.
Have you ever met someone in this life, and knew right away, that they are soul mates, that you have known them before, or something as simple as they are to be important in your life journey? Even the people around us, day to day, can help us access memories, all you have to do is think about them, think about how they make you feel.
For example, i went riding on a quad on the farm, my mom was driving it, and i was sitting on the back, feeling the most intense love for her, the view, my life, such appreciation that brought me back - that strong feeling, brought me to a past life memory, and to the fact that i had chosen the same soul mate as i had in another life. It's good to dissect our relationships like that, because most of the time, these people in our lives, are soul mates, even if they are enemies.
And then of course, when i meditate "visualize" and go see my spirit guides, I am sure that most of the people i see, are loved ones from long ago. Even in the places i visit, they seem like family, and i react to them like i have missed them for hundreds of years. Most of the times they come to me, and even say "do you remember this?" and they bring me to a vivid scene. Many of my own spirit guides, i have known for lifetimes. I am sure we lived together at some point, because they enjoy remembering as much as i do. Of course, not all the time, do i remember the scenes they show me, but once i hold onto it, i do. I don't really meditate. I visualize. And it brings me a lot further than just meditation. I always relax, then pick my special place, where they know to meet me at now. But the thing is, visualization takes a lot of concentration anyways, and if you aren't fully relaxed and in the state, things will be jumpy and blurry, and you will only grasp onto small figments of things. Just saying that, because i know sometimes i like to jump straight into it, but it's always better to actually meditate, think nothing, and relax fully first.
Also, there are certain crystals, like Lapis Lazuli, that can help you in remembering.