Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 06-12-2010, 06:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabda
who's to say that both arent true? Soul, Itself, is above and beyond time itself, and if that is the case, why wouldnt It operate several bodies at the same time as in one's physical self, astral self, mental self, etheric self, and so on and so forth...in my opinion, we all have several lives going on ,on different levels, simultaneously, and none of these even address what things look like from Soul's point of view...just my opinion however...

This could also be possible and gives me a new thought Thanks Shabda
Old 06-12-2010, 06:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
The Hindu texts reveal that the soul will have many lives until it is awakened to the fact that all lives are in the present.

Now isn't that interesting!!
Old 06-12-2010, 06:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tilia
I posted this thread a little while ago http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=5493 about a possible echo from a future life. Although others came up with other reasons for the effect of the event it doesn't actually discount the idea that if we have echos from past lives, and if time isn't linear, why can't we have echos of future lives too?

I struggle a little to think I am living all lives simultaneously. Not saying it's not the case, just a bit big for my head. So I tend to see it as time being experienced in a linear way but the information can flow in both directions.

We are taught that memories come from something that was before this now so we accept that all memories must be that... that doesn't mean that it's true.

I still believe that we are evolving into beings that can cope with scientific rules and other things that are nearer to the truth.. but we're not there yet so am happy to accept that my understanding works for me and I try to build on it from there... rather than worrying whether I have it "wrong" or that I am limiting myself. Humanity will get there, I have every faith in that.

Did any of that make sense?

That's cool Tilia. Whose to say I'm right?
Old 06-12-2010, 06:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Oooo, very good quote.

It is the 3rd dimensional way.
We are here now - some of us have seen past this illusory trap.
But, it's how this particular system works or was set up. So be it.
To have God Consciousness we can live here and make our dentist
appointment, but really be with the our Eternal Lover at the same time...
Quote:

who is the dentist, the tooth and the drill.

I should write this stuff down...

Shabda, who's the little boy avatar?

Oh I loveee this!! LOL
Old 06-12-2010, 07:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSpirit
This could also be possible and gives me a new thought Thanks Shabda
youre welcome, and let me tell you something, if you make a bad choice (even though it seems good to you at the time) one of your higher than human selves can come along and whop you, ive had it happen...and strangely, i know of a few others that have had the same experience...that idea makes me
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 06-12-2010, 07:15 AM
Master
Quote:
youre welcome, and let me tell you something, if you make a bad choice (even though it seems good to you at the time) one of your higher than human selves can come along and whop you, ive had it happen...and strangely, i know of a few others that have had the same experience...that idea makes me

gee thanks Shabda...now I have even more to think about!! hehe
Old 06-12-2010, 07:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSpirit
gee thanks Shabda...now I have even more to think about!! hehe
well sure, dont get yourself in an uproar thinking about it, just allow it to soak in, i think our inner selves would rather use other ways of getting our attention, because you see, we make the choices, right here on earth, and those choices affect all of the above, so take your time with it all, and dont be shy, ask your selves for help, it CAN be done...
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 06-12-2010, 08:38 AM
Master
Quote:
well sure, dont get yourself in an uproar thinking about it, just allow it to soak in, i think our inner selves would rather use other ways of getting our attention, because you see, we make the choices, right here on earth, and those choices affect all of the above, so take your time with it all, and dont be shy, ask your selves for help, it CAN be done...

Nah...I won't. I don't get tied up with it all anymore. I've gone passed the need to want to analyse anything too much, because it doesn't get me anywhere. I either shrug it off or take it on-board as a 'possible'...that's all we can do. It's all a matter of belief and that feeling of 'knowing'. Good thoughts though..thanks
Old 08-12-2010, 11:01 PM
pimser

I know what you mean about getting lives confused. I am female now, my last life I was male. A few months ago, I had gotten really teed off at a woman on the phone (work related). My husband was sitting at the dining room table when I stormed out of my office. On my way to the deck to work with my flowers in order to calm down I said out loud "I'd like to tell her to (something I would need to be a male for it to happen). My husband calmly looked at me and said "Wrong life." !!!
Old 09-12-2010, 04:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by pimser
Quote:
My husband calmly looked at me and said "Wrong life." !!!

LOL.......