Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 29-06-2015, 04:51 AM
Master

I have this feeling I was a slave in Greece.
I had to row a significant part of my life.

Sometimes when I feel very tired with no reason, I strongly think about that lifetime.
Old 29-06-2015, 07:54 AM
Master
way iv bean wtch hose on praie i thng iwz frm 1880d i thng or maffia error as well

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 29-06-2015, 04:38 PM
celest

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceField
Why do you write like this? Do you know how to spell? That is a serious question. It is very difficult to understand you sometimes (perhaps most of the time), and honestly, it doesn't come off as being very intelligent. Is it an ego thing? Like, you want to establish yourself as being different from everyone else? If so, there are better ways to do so.

Very un-Buddhist Vince. Shame on you.
Old 29-06-2015, 11:45 PM
Master

Quote:
Why do you write like this? Do you know how to spell? That is a serious question. It is very difficult to understand you sometimes (perhaps most of the time), and honestly, it doesn't come off as being very intelligent. Is it an ego thing? Like, you want to establish yourself as being different from everyone else? If so, there are better ways to do so.
Dream Jo once explained why she expresses herself this way in her writing.
I happened to read that post.
She is dyslectic.
Old 30-06-2015, 12:24 AM
Master

Quote:
Yes, I now know that and regret my comment. It was a bad judgement call on my part. I was convinced that it was some youngster trying to be cool. My apologies to her.
You know, Vince, this whole accident reminds me of a saying of Buddha:
When you throw hot coals at someone else, your own hands get burned too.

I believe this to be very true. Especially in a spiritual way.
Old 09-07-2015, 04:55 PM
Deactivated Account
I recall around 15 lives. For about 6 of them I recall a lot. :) I know my identity in some. :)
Old 09-07-2015, 05:08 PM
Deactivated Account

Talking of Buddhism, I think I might have been Buddhist in one.
Old 17-07-2015, 07:37 AM
Deactivated Account
I have been a native American healer in a tribe.Never been able to find out the tribe though.Also I was a witch in Salem and was burned.And another life is a black slave in Zanzibar.I get flashes, they don't last long but the picture is very clear always.It is an image of who I was.
Old 17-07-2015, 03:00 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I have been given enormous visions of past lives.
I talked about them here before.
Suffice it to say, details don't matter.. but, the theme does.
Each one a continuation of lessons not learned...not
as any punishment, that isn't part of God's Plan...but things I
just recurringly, don't get...and, thus, need different ways of
purifying...to become the pure being that I started out as...
That we all were and are...beings with pure loving kind hearts
loving our Creator...Who hides Himself in us.

I love what you say here. I too have noticed a recurring theme in the lives I remember. Mine has been multiple lives in being separated by the community I lived in.

One being a street orphan during the plague somewhere in Europe. I was shunned by the community and I didn't have a name.

Two being a Druid Priestess/Healer/Wise Woman who lived in the forest by myself.

Three being a captive Native American Healer/Shaman. There I felt separate from the other women and wasn't allowed to participate in the common, daily life.

What I find now is that I tend to close myself off from society intentionally. I never feel like I have "fit in". Not sure what the purpose is for remembering these specific lifetimes is though other than maybe trying harder to be a part of the community now. It's like a conditioned behavior I have to get beyond somehow?

What's weird and doesn't fit in is a recall from a lifetime in another world called the 8th universe where we could fly and there was music in the air and I felt connected to everyone and everything. I felt pure joy and I mean JOY! It was the best feeling I have ever felt! I feel like I'm supposed to get back to that feeling somehow. It just seems so impossible in THIS world.
Old 18-07-2015, 05:59 PM
Experiencer
john the baptist
• • • • •
Look softer
Breather deeper