Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 01-04-2015, 07:30 PM
Burntfruit

I think I was a rodent, maybe a rat or a hamster.
Old 02-04-2015, 06:00 AM
Knower
I have many memories of past lives, but I wasn't anyone important. In one life I rubbed elbows with Kings and Princes, but that was the First Crusade. Anyone participated in that Crusade could make the same claim. I did get knighted for my actions in combat and because I showed my loyalty to the man who would be king. However, history makes no known footnote of my participation.

In China I held an important position, which I am still researching. I may have been noted in history, although it is unlikely. I was a high ranking warrior/officer who was also a special diplomate to Mongolia. I was in charge of a remote trading post/fort on the frontier between China and Mongolia around 768AD. It lasted about 18 years, then the post was closed.

I had many other lives as soldiers, officers, and even a medieval sailor. No one of any real note.
Old 02-04-2015, 05:37 PM
Master
I must have had a lot of children, because now I couldn't want them less.
Old 04-04-2015, 12:15 AM
Master
I only remember a few of them...most seem very long ago, and not necessarily of earth, though I was human. One is more recent, here, and more raw.

I have honestly not looked fwd to remembering more. Seems many rememberings are whispers, just below the surface. I am already half-aware of many of them, but I haven't probed further. There's so much to deal with here already in this life, plus the bits I already have owned from the past.

I don't think I'm too eager to face them on my own. If they start to surface, I may see a past-life therapist just to help me sort them. Otherwise, the flood of emotion and memories, many typically sad or painful, could be overwhelming.

I have great respect for those who have unleashed and taken on loads of past-life memories, sufferings, emotions, and so forth, along with the lessons.

Peace & blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 04-04-2015, 04:21 AM
Master
The one's I've seen so far I was either a Seeker trying to find the Greater Truth or was monk/priest/priestess class in service for the most part. Many different versions through out many histories.
No one written in current history that I know of.
Quite a few lives during great catastrophes and falls of cultures.
Some very ordinary lives which were quiet lives of reverence and child rearing.
Oh wait, I did a few spins as one of the Oracles at Delphi. Forgot about that.
Old 10-04-2015, 10:05 PM
Master
I'm not sure about my past life, I don't know who I could of been.
Old 11-04-2015, 02:32 AM
Ascender

I don't have to much access to past life stuff. That seems pretty cut off for me. I have a memory of a French court, all I get is I am in an elaborate gown and I have a small fan that's closed which I tap on my wrist for some distinct purpose of communicating to someone across the room. I was bored and googled it, turns out there was historically a language of fans in the French court. I get the impression my tapping the fan on my wrist was telling someone I was "interested"

This one doesn't sit well with me because I am of the opinion people who think they were famous are probably kidding themselves. Ever since I was 12 I've been into old movies from the 30's and 40's. I had the impression I lived back then, and knew a lot of those people. But, I didn't feel like I was ever famous. I had the impression I may have been in a movie or 2 but that they were so low budget etc it would be next to impossible to find the has been. I felt like I must have been an agent or something. I felt like when these people were in trouble they would come to meto help them out. Come up with a story, cover up scandals etc. But I found that my taste in old movies also had to do with the impression I would get from an actor. Some old actors/actresses I have personal feelings about. For no reason. Like Barbara Stanwick and Charlie Chaplin. I like them, but there is a definite aversion I had to overcome. This was the impression I always had. I later did a past life regression self hypnosis thing and the first thing I saw were a pair of the *****inest little high heals and I was in a pressroom, newspapers came to mind then the name Marion Davies. Under hypnosis I recognized the name and almost stopped. I decided to continue cause even though I had heard the name I couldn't place her for the life of me. During the session I nailed the following:
Birthplace, number of brothers and sisters, where she died, how she died and several other points that escape me. She was indeed in movies but her older lover, William Hurst, ruined any chance of a career she might have had by over sensationalizing her in his newspapers. She was never comfortable with it. She was more of a comedienne type but he insisted she go for dramatic rolls. She never made it into the era of "talkies" and gave up the idea of a career. But she was most definitely the person for Hollywood personalities to go to if they needed publicity of any kind. So, I don't know if that counts as famous really. She is probably best known for how terribly she was portrayed in Citizen Cane. Oddly enough, some many years ago I got that movie for Christmas. Despite my love of old movies (i don't usually watch anything else) I had no interest in seeing it. Not an aversion, just zero interest. Which is odd, it's such a classic! I eventually 2 years later made myself just because it's an old classic. It didn't stir anything up at the time except a sense of having to "sit through it" can't be an old movie buff and NOT watch citizen Cane.

And for the record, if I was gunna make up being an old movie actress it would be Marlene Dietrich. Not a cabaret girl who won the love lotto. :)
Old 13-04-2015, 02:55 PM
AliceR71

If you think about it, perhaps in our current lives, we know more people than we ever did in our former lives. This is perhaps due to the fact that most of us have travelled in this life because of the transport methods available, that were not available several hundred years ago. In former lives, we perhaps only knew of our families and a few friends or neighbours. Now we can access people via internet, news, social media, tv and foreign travel. Also in our other lives, we would have just stayed in our home town and only ventured a few miles from there, also there were less famous well known people then and no google searches for certain persons! Worth a thought ....
Old 13-04-2015, 09:40 PM
elphy0_o

I know I have had many past lives which I'm still learning about. But I do know that I was a a sailor on the high seas sometime in the 1600's I was possibly a navigator. I know my ship sank and i drowned. I have memories of losing my arm which I feel happened in a war. I also have a strange knowledge for new York in the 1900s. And i also feel a very strong bond towards vikings. I'm still learning about everything and memories come out of no where but it's amazing When I'm able to channel it.
Old 14-04-2015, 08:54 PM
Newbie ;)
Pathfinder

A flower fairy. I am petite and I just love flowers for some reason. I deeply care about nature and animals. There are lots of things. I definitely think I was some kind of elemental. :)