Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 21-11-2010, 06:34 PM
Rumar

Exclamation Finally... the Truth Awakens

Alright, as pretty much all of what we know about reincarnation is kinda effed up, first off all, everyone's conception of reincarnation is as we die, our souls come back into birth, a direct re-birth, but why would the soul be shot into the uterus of a woman? To be created along with the fetus, that would mean it's your FIRST life. HOWEVER, after so much meditation, I just wake up this morning from an actual slumber to realize the answers are right in front of our eyes, along the lives of babies and toddlers. I've had the idea of it in my head for the past year but never confronted it, still believing it so much to be just straight into rebirth to show you're the true reincarnation of someone.

Here's where it gets to be a bit more understandable, over a year ago, I went to a park and observed children playing at the play-set, of course this would bring back memories of your own childhood, well, I saw at least 2/3 of the children with spirits following them everywhere, observing not from a safe distance like a guide/guardian would but to keep up with them. This isn't in a playful manner either, I was at first thinking this isn't normal guardian behavior so I went to ask one of the spirits (astrally) why they're doing what they're doing, they said this child is the perfect host for them to reincarnate into, to come back perfectly, everything about this child adds up, their scenarios that lead to better things in life that would help the spirit and the host in the long run. The child's mental state and capacity would continue to grow and develop the way they wanted as well. So they were following the child in their steps until the night they will merge completely and as one with the child.

You would think, this is weird, wouldn't they have just been born again? But in a sense, that is what being born again is like for a spirit: to get a new beginning, a new life again. I looked at the other spirits doing the same EXACT thing, they each had the same idea and the same methods and even the same goals with the children. This isn't a bad thing, actually, this is a very beautiful thing. This can help lead to a new generation of people who are more aware of what's around them as well! This morning it finally seeped in, to be reincarnated, you must not only figure out how the child will develop, but why (and if) they're the perfect reincarnated host for you, I asked my "Spirit Guide" this and he in fact, was the original me! It all finally made sense and now I finally can relax on that one... now to completely define merging/meshing.
Old 21-11-2010, 06:45 PM
Master
so you are your own spirit guide?
Old 21-11-2010, 06:56 PM
Rumar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabda
so you are your own spirit guide?
Usually people get information from their own past lives as they are still different people as you are, think of the trinity (I don't normally use this as an example but it'll be best here) where three is one and yet one is three. Different and yet the same being, two sides to one. This is where I have problems trying to sort it all out because it goes into the subject of merging/meshing, where even though their consciousness is separate but still one, why would two spirits merge if one is no longer there and yet they're still there? It's all confusing to me even though I'm just making it a lot harder than it really is. Best visualization I can think of is Shaman King and Dragonball Z where they merge together to become an entirely new being which is just the combination of the two in all aspects.
Old 21-11-2010, 07:21 PM
Suspended
Are you the new Benthos?
Old 28-11-2010, 04:33 PM
Master
"The only constant thing in lif is change,,,,,,"

What if we re-incarnated within our lives, not just at the end or beginning of our lives?

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx
Old 28-11-2010, 05:19 PM
Hi Rumar,
Not that I doubt what you are saying - but it took me to remembering Yogananda writing about his memory being confined so in this little baby body not being able to walk or communicate well. I think he may have used the word - indignity.

That's all ---well, also, I have heard from many sources over the years about why there are still births ---the soul/spirit/person just decided - "Nope, I don't think so" and withdrew not being quite ready, afterall.

Not to disagree but, in addition to your topic. I simply don't know how it all works - luckily it's someone else's job to take care of all those things.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 02-12-2010, 03:43 AM
Rumar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saggi
"The only constant thing in lif is change,,,,,,"

What if we re-incarnated within our lives, not just at the end or beginning of our lives?

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx
It can happen, if the spirit merges with you so you become one with them, they take on your life, you keep their history with them as one being. You both take on this life and its future. Therefore, TECHNICALLY you could have reincarnated.
Old 03-12-2010, 09:14 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumar
I asked my "Spirit Guide" this and he in fact, was the original me! It all finally made sense and now I finally can relax on that one... now to completely define merging/meshing.

Actually, it's all very simple as described here - http://www.lobsangrampa.org/overself.html

As Below, so Above. If you think about it, we have so many aspects in our daily Lives - father/mother, son/daughter, friend/colleague and every aspect has a slightly different perspective. Work that concept through with the Oneself, the Oneself has different aspects as in different incarnations. Not past/present/future Lives because Spirit has no time so every Life is happening at that moment - it's only past Life to us humans.