Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 13-08-2011, 03:57 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWCUjx4nI98
Oh, boy wait till you see this one...

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 13-08-2011, 05:02 PM
Docha

I try green I get writers block when I go too far.

In honesty I think I haf a few different incarnations with native Americans, once before the whites came over and once being a white and befriending some...

The celts is harder, as it would go back to the time of the vikings, I read myths and stories of eric the red, and somehow know information is midsing but not exactly what. Think I ended up in greenland with them at one point. Lol

I get just so far then it stops. What I have realised though is if I ever remember, I may wish more to go back than stay here. I had some good lives I think.

Egypt, may have been a bad one, perhaps in the time of cleopatra when they were being conquired. Rome more likely a servant of some kind.

I have an unexplainable fear of the ocean. So perhaps I sunk with a ship in a past life. ( I love to swim and no issues with lakes, just the ocean, I wont step foot in it though I love to sit on the beach) I have oddities like tjis that are unexplainable.

I will have to see if I can't get past the writers block. I would have fun writing the stories!
Old 13-08-2011, 09:22 PM
nightowl

These are great post, thanks all for sharing...

It is neat to see the mix of possible past life time periods. I too have an aversion to a certain place just like Docha had mentioned. I seem to have a dislike for England (no offense to my friends here SF, luv you guys) it is just like I don't ever want to go (back) there, know what I mean, its in my spirit somehow...

I would love to hear specifics as to why some feel drawn to these periods?

M.H.

Thanks for the link, I have seen this story, it is amazing!!!

nightowl
Old 13-08-2011, 09:49 PM
Docha

If I let my imagination go, I would have too many to try to pin down. Lol almost too unbelievable.

Though it would explain why so many call me an old soul or think I'm wise, and why around every corner kindreds are waiting, and why my intrests and passions are so diverse.

Its possible at one point I was either a lady of the night or a kept woman as well...lol not sure I was ever a queen or famous person, I don't think so.

I was told by a psychic friend of a few past lives. One we shared as tibetan monks...lol I would love to figure out how to do my own regressions.
Old 14-08-2011, 02:29 AM
Ascender

I learned of a past life of mine through a psychic friend. She's a new friend who when I first met gave me a very long reading and uncovered about 30 details that she couldnt have possibly known. Just saying so you know my confidence level in regards to this past life I'm about to share. Also she started giving my boyfriend readings too and prior to it, he wasn't sure if he believed in psychics and he wasn't sure if he believed in reincarnation. Now he is 100% sure he believes in both thanks to her. She never charges us for readings either.

So my past life story. I asked my friend if I had any past lives with my current boyfriend. In this lifetime, me and him are incredibly close and very attracted to each other and we had instant connection when we first met with incredible comfort and seeming familiarity. So my friend said the past life she saw us together happpened on the east coast of the u.s. and I was living in a village that was being attacked and was set on fire. I had two young children. My husband was killed. I was about to be raped and killed along with my children. Then my boyfriend in this life time came, killed the enemies and saved us. He was a high military rank, like a general, and according to our friend, he has been in every major war in history. Anyway, so he saved us and of course I was very grateful and we fell in love and were sexually together, but our time together was short. Only about three months because he had to go back to war. I never saw him again because he died in battle shortly after. I was so devastated that the guy who saved us was now dead that I lived the rest of my life without being with another man ever again.

Knowing about that past life made me fall even more in love with him now. Our circumstances of getting together in this life time were very difficult and seemingly unlikely. I left my husband, the father of my daughter to be with my boyfriend. And I hadn't even known him very long, and hadn't met in person yet. We met through an online video game and started video chatting. Everything happpened so fast where we were incredibly attracted to each other and he moved from out of state to be with me. Its now been over one year since we've been together. Things aren't easy between us and we've broken up 3 times already and then always we can never stop talking to each other and then we move back in together. Now we're hopeful that things will start getting better soon.
Old 14-08-2011, 03:41 AM
nightowl

Docha,

I think I'm with you on the imagination thing...I need to be grounded in dealing with past lives...I don't think I am anyone famous either

alamode,

wow, that's something

Here is a question for you all, do you remember how you died in these past lives?

nightowl
Old 14-08-2011, 06:47 AM
Greenslade

Thar's an amazing one, Miss Hepburn. If people still don't believe in reincarnation after that one they need shooting lol.

Maybe that's why, Docha, stops you your mind disappearing off to a place you won't come back from. I have connections with the Vikings but didn't have a Past Life with them, which confused me greatly at one time. As much as I would have Loved to be in that era, somehow I knew it wasn't to be. I always had this vision of the stereotypical Viking, the guy built like a brick outhouse and all hair and teeth lol. It was from a name I had in my head. After a lot of research I found him in the Nestor Chronicles, he was one of the ones that sailed down the Volga and founded Russia. Him and I had a long history :-) Also had a fascination for Greenland at the time, which seemed strange because it wasn't their home. For some reason I have this thing about Snorri Sturluson, never did get to the back of that one. Perhaps your aversion to water has something to do with Atlantis?

Actually, Docha ummmmm I had you ear-marked as an Old Soul and tried to hint at it a few times to see if you'd nibble. Your energies feel like it, and when you use words like 'kindred' and they're around every corner waiting for you. There are a few in here I think.

I don't think it's the time period so much, NightOwl, as the significance of the memory. For me, the time period isn't that important but perhaps many would have some kind of romantic connection with it. 'Wouldn't it be cool if I lived then' kind of thing. What's more important to me is the people and what happened, most of my Past Life stuff has been about connecting.

We're reincarnated with the same people over and over, Alamode. I think most times we just need to look that little bit deeper to know we're with kindred Spirits. Often all it needs it talking about and we'd be surprised. I got writing to someone across the pond, she felt a connection with me and popped in to say hello. She was talking about feeling someone with her, like she had a ghost around her. I did a little digging with her to see if she could get anything from this Spirit, but the Spirit was a little shy. Then one day I sent her a picture and asked if it was the same person, she said yes. I was married to that Spirit (she's my wife now) in Atlantis and the woman I was talking to had been our housekeeper. She was with my wife the night I was killed (to answer your question, Nightowl). My wife (then) had let loose with grief and blamed this woman and had gone back to say sorry. The two of them made up.

And as it goes.... I met my wife in a chatroom and instantly I knew there was a connection. I asked her to phone but she wasn't keen - possible axe murderer lol. However, she wrote it down on a piece of paper. Then one night my father (who's in Spirit) badgered her to phone. She said she couldn't find the piece of paper with the number, which suddenly appeared as if by magic. She phoned, we both knew. I told her my story, I felt like I had to, and hoped it wouldn't make her run for the hills. I got "Yeah, and?" We arranged to meet, she came up and never went back.

In some Lifetimes I remember how I died, Nightowl. In Atlantis I was stabbed in the street by an old Nemesis, and as I died I looked into her eyes. There was another when I was a doctor and was stabbed in a cafe during a brawl with local yobs. In another, I was maintaining a wool milling machine when it was switched on. That one was rather messy. Then there was one where I died of old age, I remember slipping off into oblivion.
Old 14-08-2011, 01:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
In some Lifetimes I remember how I died, Nightowl. In Atlantis I was stabbed in the street by an old Nemesis, and as I died I looked into her eyes. There was another when I was a doctor and was stabbed in a cafe during a brawl with local yobs. In another, I was maintaining a wool milling machine when it was switched on. That one was rather messy. Then there was one where I died of old age, I remember slipping off into oblivion.
No, these are amazing!!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-08-2011, 03:51 PM
Docha

I'm sure I have a few kindred here, the feeling. Of belonging the first day I came pretty much tells me that.

I met a male friend that entertained the past life idea. The more we talked the more he dreamed of us in a titanic type setting. We looked different in his dreams. I would dream of laying next to him in bed and he would start to have the nightmares, I would reach over and wake him up telling him it was ok I was here, then wake up. He would wake up at the same time. ( we live in diferent states)

I would bet my aversion to the ocean has to do with that. I have never seen the movie titanic, nor read about it etc. Others ask why and I answer because I already know how it ends...

Not sure, but its possible I went down on tje titanic.

Its actually kind of fun to entertain the possibilities.
Old 14-08-2011, 04:05 PM
Master
I never much was into the reincarnation thing, but push to shove, I've 'imagined' I may have had something going on in Ireland/Scotland ~ in any event people with red hair. Also, the mention of the Titanic thing...my reaction at the very end of the movie was clearly over the top. I practically pushed people out of the way so I could escape the theatre, the emotion was so intense! I love the ocean, though...