Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 31-08-2011, 11:02 PM
Trieah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
People, dontcha just Love them? They ask the question and they don't like the answers they get back. Why ask in the first place?

EXACTLY!!!!!! LOL!!!!
(OMG!! Someone who actually gets it. I think I'm in love. WOOHOO! LOL)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
I'm not sure if that's better or worse than not asking at all though.

Yeah, well that's why I've grown more cautious about what I actually reveal But you are right, the more one has to close them self off, the less likely they are to find people who actually do understand Guess it's just one of those annoying little catch 22 kind of things.
Old 05-09-2011, 01:02 AM
Trieah

Just this morning, I was thinking about something that I experienced last year, and thought you (Nightowl) might be interested in hearing this particular past life story, since you were wanting to hear about other people's past lifes. Technically, this wasn't my past life, but it was a recent non linear past life that one of the lost souls I had helped cross over, came back to tell me about.

I know this is going to sound too far fetched for some people. And for others, it might just make them angry because of whom this particular lost soul was. BUT, this IS one of my vast experiences with the spirit world. I'm sure I don't have to say this, but for anyone reading this, feel free to take it with a grain of salt if you wish. All I ask, is that you at least keep an open mind enough to at least try to understand the reason behind why this was such an important event.

I already mentioned earlier in this thread, about having more of a tendency to work with the more darker "negative" entities out there. Simply because, I think they need the help more. One of the board members had this saying in their signature for a while, that to me, just says it all, "Love me when I deserve it the least, cause that's when I need it the most." Well, when I first got into "soul rescuing", the second and third lost souls that came to me for help, were none other then Adolf Hitler and his second in command, Hermann Goering. It all happened shortly after "Ghost Hunters International" aired their episode in the Argentinian hotel where it was rumoured Adolf spent the remainder of his life in hiding. I actually looked it up on a web site full of declassified government documents. The US government was aware that Adolf, Eva Braun and a few of his high ranking officers had fled the country in submarines and took refuge in Argentina. They even knew the location of where those submarines had been purposely sunk to hide traces of their escape. Ever wonder why they never provided pictures of Adolf's dead body? That's because there was none. And all the Allied governments thought it best to let the world believe the war was over because the main "bad guy" running the whole thing was dead. Who knows, maybe it was even part of an undercover surrender deal.

At first, after he showed up, I really wasn't sure what to do. And I wrestled with my conscience for quite a bit, until I heard a voice telling me, "Because it's the right thing to do." And then the voice when on to explain to me, that Adolf had been waiting a long time for me to be ready to help him, because I was fated to do so. Since Adolf was my first solo, and I hadn't even been given full description of what to do, it took me three days to get him to cross over. After that, I just started winging it, by relying on my own convictions of unconditional love that I'd been homing in on for the last 10 years.

To me, Adolf's story was such an amazing and encouraging testimony to the truth behind God's love and forgiveness for all of us, that when I would come across a few stubborn souls who were reluctant to believe that even they could be forgiven, I would call out to Adolf to come show himself as proof that these other souls could also be forgiven.

It took about three months for Adolf to finally open up more around me. I think he'd been dealing with too many guilt issues and feeling kind of unworthy of all my support for him. And eventually, he got to the point to where he felt good enough about himself where he was the one initiating friendly sentiments around me. Hermann, on the other hand, was quite willing to engage in social activities with me, right off the bat. It just felt like I knew Hermann a little better. Apparently there was a reason for that, but I'll get to that later

Towards the latter part of the next three months, I kept getting the feeling that Adolf had reincarnated somewhere in a non linear time period, but I hadn't really gotten any details on it just yet. I do remember Hermann telling me that Adolf was my favorite student. Which I think he meant my favorite soul student under my care. And I did, and do, feel immensely proud of him for taking that leap of faith to go ahead and cross over.

Then one day, I was trying to convince a lost soul who had done bad things in his life, to cross over, and I pulled out what to me, was my "secret weapon" for convincing the "bad deed doer" reluctant souls, and asked Adolf to come and prove to this soul that he was not going to be judged harshly and sent to Hell for all eternity. Afterwards, a thought just occurred to me. In all that time I'd been asking for Adolf's help, I never once asked him how he felt about helping me. I was actually mortified to find out that he really didn't like doing that. I was just in such shock, thinking I'd been forcing him to do something against his will this whole time, that I couldn't even think straight to try and understand the reason "why" he didn't like doing it. I just fell into this negative emotional state of mind, thinking I was some kind of overbearing person, forcing my spirit friends into helping me with my passion, that I broke down in guilty tears over the whole situation. I just felt so alone in my quest to help the lost souls, that I made a vow to myself to never call upon my spirit friends for help ever again, so that I wouldn't ever put them on the spot again.

And right in the midst of my emotional break down, I became aware of Adolf's presence in the room. He was kneeling down on one knee, right next to my chair, trying to comfort me. I was getting a faint vision of a lot of red. And then I was picking up on the uniform of a Canadian Mountie. Then over the next few minutes of him trying to comfort me, I was picking up bits and pieces of his most recent past life. He had chosen to incarnate somewhere in the past, 1800s I think, where he could live a life of dedication to serve the people. He had been the epitome of a classic Mountie, always dedicated to his duty. Sadly though, he never took the time for a personal life for himself. And since WWII hadn't actually happened yet, in his life as a Mountie, he never really understood just why it was so important to him to actually be so dedicated. But I'm not sure if it was actually his concern, since he was so dedicated to what he was doing. Or if it was just the people around him who could never understand why he was so duty bound. I was picking up that he had died in that lifetime, trying to protect a mother and her children from a bear attack. He stayed to fight off the bear so they could escape. I know his name was John, but for the life of me, I can't remember what the last name was to try and look it up to see if that really happened or if it was all just my imagination. It wasn't till some time later, that I realized the reason why he didn't like showing himself to other souls as Adolf Hitler, was because it was too much of a reminder of what he had done. And that's why he didn't really like doing it.

As for why my relationship with Hermann was far more open from the beginning. At one point, Hermann had told me that I had been his first wife. I thought he meant that I was once Carin Goering. But I think he was referring to another lifetime, because later on, when he told me that Adolf was my favorite student, he also told me that Adolf had been our son at one time. From there, I started picking up on memories of us being married somewhere in the Victorian era. I'm pretty sure that we were rather wealthy, because I'd seen images of our home. We were quite in love with each other. But tragedy struck when our son (Adolf) died at a very early age. I can't quite pin point down if it happened sometime before he turned 2 years old, or if it happened when he was 12. But I do know that it effected me deeply and I grieved over his death for the rest of that lifetime. Funny thing was, when I started researching into Hermann's life, I found it interesting that when the two of them met for the first time, they seemed to have some kind of unexplainable bond between the two of them.

But now there's the thing though. I don't know if all that happened as a non linear incarnation, because of the bond the three of us created from me helping them in this lifetime. Or if the reason why I was destined to help their lost souls in the first place, was because I had already bonded with them through a life time from the past. It's kind of like that age old question, which came first, the chicken or the egg. It's rather mind boggling to actually try and figure it out, LOL.

In hindsight, I think helping Adolf was actually a brilliant bit of strategy in my quest to helping lost souls cross over. Just that one act alone, had sparked a whole slew of other angry lost souls, to come out of the wood works to give me what for. And that gave me the opportunity to get hundreds, if not thousands of them to cross over. So I proudly stand by my actions, against anyone who has a problem over what I had done.

Isn't it wonderful to know that no matter how hideously bad we've behaved in any given lifetime, that even that, can be forgiven if we just put enough faith in God's unconditional love? Not that I condone that sort of behaviour in the first place, mind you. But it should at least inspire us all to want to return the love back to God, by being good to each other and making God proud of us
Old 05-09-2011, 02:46 AM
nightowl

Thanks Trieah for sharing your story

I am still piecing together some of mine...

nightowl
Old 05-09-2011, 02:27 PM
moke64916

I went to a Hypnotherapist and I got a real glimpse of one of my past lives. It was 243BC and it was in Egypt. I was a warrior, and when I saw myself in war I felt very courageous. I lived through the war ANS died of a heart attack. I was married and I remember the deep feeling of love I had for my wife. I've also uncountered many other past lives. One was in China in 23B.C. I was a warrior and was fighting with a long stick with a blade on the end. I was dressed in red, and my helmet had red feathers from front to back. Then I looked up on the Internet 23B.C. China, and the images on google of the warriors is just how I pictured it in my head. I've also lived a life as a monk. And many other past lives. The plost profound was the Egyption one. I know it was a past life because I felt real emotions during hypnotherapy.
Old 06-09-2011, 05:33 AM
nightowl

That is cool Moke, it is neat to hear when a flash is accompanied with emotion.

Here is another flash I have pieced together for one of my past lives;

I was a Druid ovate in training at the Druid University that existed on The Isle of Iona, in Scotland during the time before Columba drove the Druids off of the island around 532 BC. I was being trained as a priestess, with an emphasis in divination through Augury. I had been on the island since I was around 6. There was a friend who was there with me, we were inseparable. I remember my life there as being hard but rewarding. There was much learning of nature and Spirit. There came a time of confrontation that drove us off the island. My friend was injured in this fight but not killed. I can remember entering the boats and sailing away from the island…then fades to black…???

nightowl
Old 06-09-2011, 06:49 AM
Trieah

Since getting involved in this thread, I've been asking my guides for some more information of some of my other lifetimes. This morning, I kept getting so many random flashes from a wide variety of time lines, that I really couldn't tell if they were actual memories, or just my imagination running wild. Perhaps I need to keep at it till something a little more solid comes through.

Oh, it did see something a few days ago that kind of triggered a flash memory from one of the lives I already knew about. I do know that I was a sea captain of a merchant ship somewhere in the 1700s, I think. And I know my ship got struck by lightning during a storm and burned/sank at sea. Well, the other day, I happened to see a picture of an old wooden sailing ship that was on fire, and I got this flash of sailors running around in desperate chaos on board my ship as she was burning.
Old 08-09-2011, 05:42 PM
Docha

So I've been doing a little celtic research. Seems the celts hated the romans with a passion. They almost annihelated the romans in their vacinity. Queen Bodicea lead a rebellion of abot 50,000 to 100,000 warriors which included women. In retaliation for her flogging and rape of her daughters.

It seems the celts were extremely balanced in equality of men and women. Funny, that now is the time this stuff is jumping out at me and I can't stand the roman culture...

Perhaps the celtic links so many have are coming up because the balance of men/women is coming back. Interesting stuff.
Old 08-09-2011, 06:09 PM
iolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docha
So I've been doing a little celtic research. Seems the celts hated the romans with a passion. They almost annihelated the romans in their vacinity. Queen Bodicea lead a rebellion of abot 50,000 to 100,000 warriors which included women. In retaliation for her flogging and rape of her daughters.

It seems the celts were extremely balanced in equality of men and women. Funny, that now is the time this stuff is jumping out at me and I can't stand the roman culture...

Perhaps the celtic links so many have are coming up because the balance of men/women is coming back. Interesting stuff.

I picked up for about $5 a nice hardbound book on history's most notorious women. I was excited to see Queen Bodicea's story. She was a good queen to her people and a fearless warrior and brilliant strategist. Quite a remarkable woman. Reminded me a bit of Xena, I wonder if Rob Tapert drew on that in building the character Xena?

I'd first heard about her in a children's book written by Julie Andrews (Mary Poppins) titled "Little Bo". Little Bo was the smallest kitten in her family and her father (Bounder) decided to name her after Queen Bodicea because such a big name would give her something to hold onto when she needed courage.
Old 08-09-2011, 07:24 PM
nightowl

I love Queen Boudica (holds a place in my 'your space')...

That is an interesting concept Docha...I believe a lot of the Celtic interest has to do with many going back to their roots and discovering a more earthy belief.

Old 08-09-2011, 07:29 PM
Docha

Well looks like my next culture will be the ancient brits. Lol. I'm quickly realising that the celts mirror native americans in the fact that irish, scottish, danes etc. Are just different tribes of the same nations.

Traditional celtic beliefs will surface through the mythologies and legends. We believe them to be seperate when in actuality europeans were at one time parts of the whole.

Connecting the pieces is kind of cool.