Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Closed Thread

Old 22-10-2006, 10:40 PM
Light Mage

I wouldn't mind who, where or when I'd live as long as it's a happy and content life with no suffering.
Old 22-10-2006, 11:31 PM
tiltjlp

I've spent my nearly 60 years struggling to get to the point where I like who and what I am, so I have no desire to be anyone else. I believe I've spent many lifetimes learning both spiritual and personal lessons, and would hate to lose all that. In fact, I dearly hope my next life is quite similar to this one, with some exceptions of course. I think I'm a decent, honorable person now, which wasn't always the case, so I'm opt out of your offer to be someone else.

John
Old 23-10-2006, 03:10 AM
Master
I suppose I should have said; if you could still be yourself and live anytime, anyplace where and when would that be?
That would stop people worrying about being someone else! Or not being themselves.
It was really a question to ask if people had any wishes to live or be alive another time another place. For the experience of it all.
I did not mean to imply you had to be someone else; you can still be WHO you are.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 23-10-2006, 04:35 AM
Master
ah, but, Honza, living somewhere else in another time would give us different experiences...and hence, we would still not be who we are today. But I do see that you're looking for a place & time period we think would like to experience? For me that would be the UK in the middle ages. Castles & knights have always fascinated me...although the 'me' NOW...would have a terrible time dealing with hygiene issues. lol

JOY is the evidence of internal growth ~ Marie Montessori

Last edited by Mother Goose : 23-10-2006 at 11:38 AM.
Old 23-10-2006, 04:53 AM
Light Mage

As this is a "Past Lives & Reincarnation" thread, I presumed you meant who would we wanted to be if we could choose a past life to have lived, as well as being ourselves (as we are now).
Old 23-10-2006, 06:58 AM
Master
Mother Goose has understood what I meant.

BTW Light Mage I like your Avatar; somehow the little character looks familiar. Well I'll be! I think it used to be one of my Grandparents!

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 23-10-2006, 11:11 AM
dreamer

Lol, I wasn't aware that you could ever not be yourself!!
Old 23-10-2006, 09:33 PM
BLAIR2BE

i would choose to be an astronaught (<spelling??) in about...150 to 200 years from now.

Last edited by BLAIR2BE : 24-10-2006 at 12:30 AM.
Old 23-10-2006, 11:03 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Light Mage
I wouldn't mind who, where or when I'd live as long as it's a happy and content life with no suffering.

suffering is the best part of learning, not pleasant at the time but it teaches you so much more and to appreciate so much more xxx
Old 23-10-2006, 11:04 PM
Deactivated Account
i'd still like to be me but ooooh if i could swap places for a couple of hours 'sighs' lol
Closed Thread