Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 27-03-2018, 01:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
I am curious what the curse is?
I have heard it said before by highly sensitive people, where by they see many of their abilities as a curse.
. If the world was complete of spiritual people all on the same page all believing the same thing, gosh, it might be fun!
how deep do you really want to see and feel? It's kind of like some people with extremely high I.q's there intelligence can be there worst enemy. All I really do is pay attention to the little signs and observe. Once the angles know what you pay attention to and how you react they just seem know how to help.
Old 27-03-2018, 01:59 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
the spiritual spark by me was strange itself. For a short time I knew a person who claimed to be something like a goddess in the spiritual world. They came and went out of my life pretty quick. When ever I would ask her anything she give me the run around like a car salesman selling a junk car. But is that spark that got things moving. She couldn't give me answers so I went and looked for them. Before that I had no interest in spiritually. Hahaha.
Not strange at all, if there was no spark inside you to begin with you would never have resonated/connected with your goddess.

The seeker is always that which is sought, and you are the answer looking for the question.
Old 27-03-2018, 02:01 PM
Master

Quote:
I always believed you find what you're looking for, good or bad. I enjoy finding spirituality in unexpected places, to me it's more meaningful and fun. the traditional meditation, yoga, and whatever else people do to find it seems to planned and forced for me. Does anyone else think this way?

Synchronicity has already been mentioned. I would say good and bad shouldn't be included since these event won't be known really and are normal fear and may cause one to miss or aviod it and not appreciate what one experiences. An example of finding spirituality in unexpected places would be paranormal occurrences.
Old 27-03-2018, 03:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
Synchronicity has already been mentioned. I would say good and bad shouldn't be included since these event won't be known really and are normal fear and may cause one to miss or aviod it and not appreciate what one experiences. An example of finding spirituality in unexpected places would be paranormal occurrences.
I guess what I consider"normal" are the other experiences others have had on this site the I read about. I have no other guide lines to go buy. What I was taught growing up and what the society I live in are very different than what the "normal" even is from the typical post on this site. But I often feel like I am being led in some way but for the positive. So in my society and from what I read from post I still feel out of place because so few seem to have the same thoughts and ideas I have.
Old 27-03-2018, 03:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Not strange at all, if there was no spark inside you to begin with you would never have resonated/connected with your goddess.

The seeker is always that which is sought, and you are the answer looking for the question.
It needed a reason to get out and I guess it did.
Old 27-03-2018, 04:27 PM
Master
Many spiritual lessons in martial arts training. Sparring with an opponent, you learn much about yourself if your honest enough. Your fears, the limitations you place on yourself, your mental and physical capabilities, trusting your instincts, etc.

Anything that places us outside our comfort zone can be full of lessons about ourselves. Drama, conflict. How you respond internally and externally. One just needs to be honest and aware.
Old 27-03-2018, 10:29 PM
Master
yep i get u i ftl it wen iwzin dubllnn evn in belfstt i flt it id di did did did idd did
evn on id sea i flt it

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 27-03-2018, 10:43 PM
Master
Quote:
how deep do you really want to see and feel? It's kind of like some people with extremely high I.q's there intelligence can be there worst enemy. All I really do is pay attention to the little signs and observe. Once the angles know what you pay attention to and how you react they just seem know how to help.

Deeply...its in my nature.

Over night I had some spiritual intervention in my dream space and as I reflected upon its message, I realized my spirit "connection" is what enables me to listen and learn how to move and where to be for my support. So how deeply open and aware I am to myself, the more I can be supported. So that is why I do look deep and try to see and feel deeply. I know it supports me to live more connected to all life in this way..

Noticing and observing yourself more closely to what is moving through you seeking support will open the doorway one way or another. If you consider your life is mapped out, the map is in you and steers you to the places you need for your life map. People call these moments miracles, yet you already are and what matches you already is..

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 28-03-2018, 08:50 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
It needed a reason to get out and I guess it did.
There are some things that are inevitable. Most people think this is the march towards Spirituality, that we came from non-Spirituality' and we're heading for enlightenment or whatever the end goal is. Not true. We are re-returning to where we've come from, re-membering what we've chosen to forget.

'It' was you all along.
Old 28-03-2018, 09:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
There are some things that are inevitable. Most people think this is the march towards Spirituality, that we came from non-Spirituality' and we're heading for enlightenment or whatever the end goal is. Not true. We are re-returning to where we've come from, re-membering what we've chosen to forget.

'It' was you all along.
agreed! I feel a person needs to have a certain amount maturity to really know what to do with it. You can reach for the"secret" to soon. That's a vs. from a pink Floyd song. A lot of my inspiration came from songs they just didn't make any sense to me till a few years ago. That's where the title of this thread really came from and of course with others.