Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Closed Thread

Old 13-10-2006, 08:28 PM
Master
Who Do You Feel You Have Been In The Past?

Do you ever get a feeling that in your past lives you have been someone or something you can remember?
I keep feeling/thinking that in my past two lives I was a German soldier in the 2nd world war who took part in the battle for Stalingrad in Russia. And before that I was Billy the Kid, Yup thats right the famous outlaw from the old west.
Of course I can't confirm that is true, and it is probably more than likely that I just feel associations with those two 'lives' in this present one, but the feeling is strong and has associated memories of what I did when I was those two people.
I know that many people have recollections of past lives, whether they are likely or credible or not. What are any one elses on this forum?

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 13-10-2006, 09:02 PM
Master
I've never had the feeling I was anyone 'famous.' I know I was very wealthy in one life...which would have given me some notariety...but other than that I've never felt I was anyone 'exceptional.'

JOY is the evidence of internal growth ~ Marie Montessori
Old 14-10-2006, 09:58 AM
~Jay~

I would like to share a couple of past-life experiences I've had recently - although I have no real verification over what I'm saying....

I had a vivid dream a while ago, where I was a Jewish lady in a concentration camp, and a male friend of mine (in my present life) was an SS Officer, and we seemed to be having a 'love affair' LOL! I was involved in an escape plan with a friend of mine, and the dream ended where he found out that I knew about this plan, and I'll never forget the look of betrayal on his face!

I decided to do a meditation to explore the potentiality of this being a past-life, and got some positive results. I was French, living in Strasbourg, my name was Trudie - which was a name definately used in France during that time. I saw the friend who tried to escape being shot at close range, and as I ran to her, they shot me too, and I died - in 1943, apparently. The meditation was so intense that I cried & cried during & afterwards, but I do wonder how much could have been my own imagination filling in the blanks from my dream?

A second past-life cropped up during a very beautiful & powerful meditation that I still remember all the detail from even now. It was around 900 years ago, I was a Native American called Running River, and I was a medicine woman/healer. My own main spirit guide was my grandfather during that life.

A medium friend of mine recently told me she saw me as an inventor a couple of hundred years ago. I was male, but apparently had very similar features to what I've got now, and I was sitting at a large desk doing what inventors do best....erm, inventing!

I love the whole subject of past-lives, as it can really help us know more about who we are, lessons we have learned etc...as well as just being fascinating from a historical persepective (which I love anyway!). I'm also sure I've been aristocracy at some point - I keep getting a lovely large, old house cropping up in my meditations, and a vague impression of me standing there in a beautiful long dress!

Sorry, this is a bit of a ramble, hehehe!
Old 14-10-2006, 10:02 AM
Pounamu

Well, my late wife was reasonably clairvoyant; so I got quite a few "lives" through her. We has been together as siblings, I think, in Russia; as mother and son in Greenland; as husband and wife in Hawaii; as mother and son in Italy; also I had from other sources that I was a high priest / sculptor among the Aztecs (and got given a ceremonial push-off for my unappreciated ideas about the wrongness of human sacrifice); had three lives as a Mayan (confirmed by my going nutty over discovering a carved door-lintel pictured in a National Geographic); was one of Buddha's disciples; and have had at least one life as a Maori in NZ (my birthplace this life). Oh, and I know I was also a high priest in Atlantis at the time the Maxin Flame was extinguished; had several lives in ancient Egypt... and I can infer other connections from my interest in certain cultures / countries, but have no other direct confirmation so far. I guess it shouldn't surprise us if we've been "in the forefront" of society before, as we are again leading in this life, in our work for the light and spiritual evolution. Even "Billy the Kid" must have been developing qualities useful in a leadership position! Such as determination and toughness.
Old 14-10-2006, 10:08 AM
Eduards

Very interesting post, Jaycee
Old 14-10-2006, 10:22 AM
e-ma

Wow! Amazing stories..

I have always felt deep in my soul, a real affinity to India and everything Indian, right from being a child. I remember bursting into tears at my friend's Indian wedding because I felt that was where I belonged but I was not Indian

I always thought that meant I might have been Indian in a past life.. but I mentioned it to a friend and he explained that that feeling could be compassion or empathy..

So I really have no idea but the concept of pat life fascinates me.

Oh, and daisy did me a reading some time ago, and said that I had a lovely Indian lady as my guide at that time
Old 14-10-2006, 12:20 PM
Master
The purpose of Billy The Kids life, as I see it now, was not so much leadership and toughness as a dispute with 'false' authority. He was very much a freedom fighter and saw it as his duty to protect the weak, oppressed from the strong oppressors. His argument with the cattle baron Chism (See various Hollywood films on the subject) was about the hypocracy of the powerful taking away from the poor instead of giving.
Billy was a sort of Robin Hood, but without the romanticisation, i.e. in the very rough reality of the wild west. He also was a believer in 'true' values of virtues. Such as loyalty and friendship, explored in his life with his relationship with his fellow band of outlaws and in particular with Pat Garret; the man who betrayed him. These issues are what I remember being predominant in Billies life and are still big issues to me today.
This 'false' authority thing applied to the government then as it does now, and can even apply to God and to those who call themselves God!

So you see its no slight imagining that I was Billy The Kid; I even got Reasons Why! LOL.

I still remember some of the issues concerned with being the German soldier, and 'false' authority was a concern there too; i.e. Hitler and the Nazi party getting the whole of Germany involved in a pointless war.

Strange but true!

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 14-10-2006, 12:46 PM
kundalini

Based on my feelings, I feel that I may have been a Roman soldier in a past life. I also have reason to believe that I may have been involved in World War 2 as a soldier too.

Thanks for posting this thread Honza, most interesting.
Old 15-10-2006, 02:49 AM
imageimaginer

Past Lives

This is an interesting thread.

I was a scholar in the times of Atlantis. I helped to take care of the records, I was a writer and a scientist in that time and I also had a lot to do with science magic where I had some very strange mystical experiences. I was highly intellectual and this is probably where my thirst for knowledge comes from.

I was the queen of Egypt, Nephretiti was my name. I became a very jealous person in this lifetime probably because the King had many concubines. Even now I have misplaced trust issues in love relationships.

I am the spirit of the one you call Robin Hood but this was not my real name. My father had me lashed in Stutes when I was 12 or 13 because he thought I tried to kill him when I didn't. From this point on I became frustrated and very angry with my father and the whole world so I ran away. I was so angry that if anyone stood against me I would kill them and this always brought me great sorrow. I prayed to mother Mary many times asking for help, for forgiveness and I know she did help me in some way, I think she sent me the friar who helped me out quite a bit. However, so much pain and suffering did I get from that lifetime and it was so sad but I took care of all those who were struggling in life(the poor people). Even in this lifetime do I dislike my own father, funny huh.

Just recently I had a short life where I was very faithfull to god. I was a young bavarian/german woman called Anneliese Michel and I was possessed by demons, thats all I have to say about that.

Isn't it funny how I remember only those lifetimes that brought me much pain and that maybe because they are now a part of my personality that need to be healed now so that they do not affect me in this life.
Old 15-10-2006, 05:33 AM
Enlightener

Slipstream

I have a real affinity and connection to Asia. I feel very strongly that I have lived there in the past. One day I shall travel to that land and see the what I can discover about myself. Also when I am watching asian movies or anime I feel a sense of oneness between me and the media.
I also have had signs and synchronicities with Lemuria Mu, so I am thinking that I lived there once.

Enlightener
Closed Thread