Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Closed Thread

Old 20-10-2006, 10:49 PM
Lapis

Really great points Dariel and very correct about the Star Seeds and Wanderers and others like them. I've remembered what could easily be called "past lives" but they were "lives" or focus points that were inbetween being physically incarnate. In other words, like you said, there's many different states or locations where we can live and learn. We're far larger and more complex multidimensional beings than just linear physical beings who only 'learn' while in that one state/realm at a time.

As you said, some of these 'famous' past lives that many people claim to have all had, are had in nonphysical realms (like dreams) so that the info and learnings can be gained but not take a whole physical lifetime to live out nor create extra karma from having physically lived them themselves. We do this sort of thing a lot in our nightly dream lives also and for the same reasons.
Old 21-10-2006, 02:13 PM
Dariel

Hi Lapis

Really good points there! Actually I meant even a bit different thing but you got there even more to think about! Thanks for it! I think you a right.
What comes to "copy lives" I've understood that those are put into the energysystem when we decide to incarnate, for those how are not too familiar with this rough environment on this planet. And those are actually in our system mixed with the lives we do have and can even be found by energyhealers but are not truly ours and for this reason do not contain any karma.

But you got an interesting point in that what happens between physical incarnations. And also I think some of us can access the acasic records and get the data from there. Anyway I mean those people with famous lives do not probably lie about them, it can be a famous life there or then not but felt the same way. We may even pop into the future lives and paraller realities to experience things.

interesting subject
Dariel
Old 22-10-2006, 10:42 PM
Glorymist

Dariel - - since there are inner worlds / planes / dimensions within the Reality of Life - - it would make sense that we would have "lifetimes" there too. There are issues / experiences / abilities / relationships there - - and more - - that we each must accept as part of Self. Lifetimes within these other dimensions are often SO long that this is often where we get the impression of "long, eternal lifetimes." A full lifetime on the Astral Plane - - for instance - - *can* be for hundreds of Earth years. Which - - doesn't really seem all that long when in the Astral body because there are not the stresses on that body as there are on the physical body when living the lifetime here.

Soul never lives a lifetime in just "one" plane. It travels into these other planes / dimensions all the time. The conscious remembering and awareness of these travels is another matter altogether. Many people believe that this physical world is it ! ! The only existence. The only lifetime. Soul usually goes a LONG time under such a premise.

But Soul actually has "bodies" that It uses each time It travels to these planes. Without a doubt - - we are multi-dimensional - - as Lapis says - - but the conscious awareness of this comes slowly - - and what to do with it all even more slowly.

Please try to remember - - or perhaps - - simply consider - - that *direct personal experience* is the name of the game for Soul. That - - is the Path. No doubt - - a LOT can be learned by observation. We can stand aside and watch someone else attempt to do something - - and watch that person fail over and over and over again - - and realize that if we ever want to face the same experience - - we can learn how *not* to do it by watching others fail.

Akashic records are simply records of the travels of Soul within the inner worlds / planes / dimensions. Many can access our own. Many can access the records of others. Hopefully they have permission to do so from that specific individual. To simply go in and find out information about someone else with the intent of control or power over - - can carry heavy karmic implications.

So if the Path is one of direct experience - - the offering of "information" before one enters a particular lifetime would simply be like reading up on the culture and areas of interest on a foreign country before one wishes to take their vacation there.

Some people will understand and accept what I have offered here. Others will wish to dismiss it. Feel free to choose for yourself.

Old 23-10-2006, 04:54 AM
Master
Thank you for sharing that with us, Glory. It reminds me of something someone else was explaining to me just days ago. Your explanation clears up a couple things for me.

JOY is the evidence of internal growth ~ Marie Montessori
Closed Thread