Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 13-12-2019, 06:29 AM
Seeker

Dream memory

How do you improve dream memory?

Mugwort is supposed to improve dreaming, anyone tried it?
Old 13-12-2019, 08:29 PM
Master

I read that L-Theanine helps. I tried it, but gave it up. It made my dreams more intense, and I could remember them better, but I felt that the dream quality didn't improve.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 13-12-2019, 08:46 PM
Gracey

Perhaps when you first wake up, write any details you remember down. This will train your mind to focus on them more as time goes on.
Old 13-12-2019, 08:52 PM
Master

Before falling asleep, and during lucid dreams, instruct your subconscious to download your dream content into your conscious when you'll wake up, and to hold it clear until you write it down. This definitely helps.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 13-12-2019, 10:57 PM
Master

From Bob Peterson's blog:
Quote:
The Self-Questioning Trick

The self-questioning trick is something I developed for remembering my dreams, but I soon discovered it works for any affirmation. I wrote about this in my latest book, Answers Within. Basically you do this:
(1) Affirm what you want,
(2) Visualize yourself happily attaining your goal.
(3) Ask yourself, "Is that what I really want?" (4)
Tell yourself, "Yes, that's what I want."
Then repeat these steps at least three more times.

So in the beginning, I learned to remember my dreams by doing this:
(1) I'd say to myself, "When I wake up, I'll remember my dreams."
(2) I'd imagine waking up and happily recalling my dreams.
(3) I'd ask myself, "Is that what I want?",
(4) I'd tell myself, "Yes, that's what I want."
And I'd do this four or more times.

When I adapted it to OBEs that became,
(1) "I have OBEs."
(2) Imagine myself leaving my body,
(3) "Is that what I want?",
(4) "Yes, that's what I want."
Old 21-12-2019, 09:08 PM
Seeker

Color

I have tried most of this advise before, thanks anyway.

You will remember your dreams better if you do a chant before bed.

Elixirs for dream
Elixirs for dream
Elixirs for dream

Also dream symbols with big numbers in bed with thoughts.

Dream symbol 111111111111111111111111111111111111

Has anybody here tried mugwort.
Old 26-04-2020, 10:41 AM
Newbie ;)

Start writing a dream journal, if you wake up after a sudden dream, write it down what you dreamed about. This will help you advance :)
Old 27-04-2020, 11:15 AM
Master
There is a top tip thats often omitted when people talk about dream journals, if you get up quickly, are woken more often by alarms etc this will instantly drop your dream recall potential, its often very significant in improving dream recall to not move atall upon first waking, dont pick up that notebook straight away, for the first 90 seconds upon waking as much as your ever likely to remember will be in your head already, any movement in that time actually just distracts you from its memory, so instead spend atleast 90 seconds before you get up, stay in the exact same position u wake in, if you can and run through the dream as much as you can in your head, every piece, then take that notebook n start writing. But this is a habit to practice, ive heard good things from certain herbs can improve it and lucid dreaming techniques, im fortunate enough or cursed, whichever way ya look at it, to not need extra encouraging in that area hahaha! Most people remember a dream every few days, most are totally forgotten by that evening, from what ive learnt, how you use those first few minutes when you wake up are the best way to help recall. Good luck!

◌ⴽAꕂꕂ A simple smile could be the first aid kit that someone has been looking for,
If you believe with absolute honesty that you are doing everything you can....DO MOREꕂꕂ◌ⴽ
~Shane Koyczan~