Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 14-08-2018, 08:17 PM
Deactivated Account

Was this the in-between?

Sorry for posting so much, but I'm on a journey and I'm excited to find this forum.

Here's my question:

Since I was little, I've had fragmented memories of past lives which I relayed to my mother around age 4 or 5 (I've since mostly forgotten them). But I'm wondering about the in-between (spiritual) life. I think I may have memories of it too but not sure. Please tell me what you think:

Memory 1: I'm in a garden, or someone's back yard. I'm enjoying a gathering with family/friends. I do not remember seeing anyone in particular there, but I remember the garden and how green and beautiful it was. I think there were roses and a fountain.

Memory 2: I remember standing in front of an abyss of sorts and looking down, very far down. I was scared. There was a platform in between where I was standing and below. A girl was standing on it looking up at me, saying "Just jump! It will be fun" or something along those lines. I always thought that it was the friend I had when I was a little girl. But now I think it was my cousin.

Memory 3: I was walking with my dad. It was night, and we were walking somewhere like a carnival, and there was a ferris wheel glowing brightly. There were stars in the sky. That's all I remember. I had this dream as a very young child and now I wonder if it was a dream at all.

I was a very spiritual child and I recall talking to guides or angels as a 3 or 4 year old. I have very early, clear memories of my infancy, and also a couple of possible past lives. If there is anyone who is willing to talk to me about this, I'd love it.
Old 15-08-2018, 06:43 AM
Experiencer
You will create your own experiences. Everything you want comes into existence. However sometimes things that we bring back with us will taint that experience. It may be unpleasant or scary, but you will always have the power to create something positive and happy. Most cases people often do create a reality that is the happiest moments of their past lives. There are stages to that experience as well. You can go from being completely one with Source and have no identity or body. You can also become a celestial being with a body, but different than the one that use to be alive. You also can become anyone of your incarnations and visit earth again. You can see what your loved ones are doing and speak to them through their higher selves or mediums. However even your loved ones who are still alive, live in the spirit world too. That's why the dead don't miss us after they pass. They have immediate connection to all of us all the time.

Remember. What you do on the other side is completely up to you. You're free and loved to experience anything you want. Eventually you understand that the Spirit world is all about experiencing not thinking so much. And you start "planning" your next incarnation. You communicate "telepathically" with your soul group and God, and make agreements to return as a particular person. While you're doing this you're just experiencing being infinite and one with everything. When the decision to return happens (sometimes it's made for you), you return to earth or some where else in the universe to start a new experience. To live helps the spirit grow. But you will never leave the Spirit world. Your higher self will remain with God even as you go about your life on earth. Your higher self will guide you on your life's mission helping you achieve the desired experience. When you die, you will return to your higher self. He/she will embrace you with love and acceptance. You will return home and enjoy your new memories of your past life.
Old 15-08-2018, 06:51 AM
Experiencer
I realize I never answered your question. So let me try again. lol

Quote:
Memory 1: I'm in a garden, or someone's back yard. I'm enjoying a gathering with family/friends. I do not remember seeing anyone in particular there, but I remember the garden and how green and beautiful it was. I think there were roses and a fountain.

It sounds like a core experience of yours in the Spirit world. It's your gathering place - where love ones come to be healed and greet you. It sounds like a very beautiful place.

Quote:
Memory 2: I remember standing in front of an abyss of sorts and looking down, very far down. I was scared. There was a platform in between where I was standing and below. A girl was standing on it looking up at me, saying "Just jump! It will be fun" or something along those lines. I always thought that it was the friend I had when I was a little girl. But now I think it was my cousin.

Possibly an astro projection into the Spirit world. It sounds like you were living when you had this experience. Your friend or cousin seems to be teaching you how to enjoy yourself over there. Was she passed when this experience took place?

Quote:
Memory 3: I was walking with my dad. It was night, and we were walking somewhere like a carnival, and there was a ferris wheel glowing brightly. There were stars in the sky. That's all I remember. I had this dream as a very young child and now I wonder if it was a dream at all.

I've had a similar experience. Mine is being in the middle of a snowy forest at night. The cold air biting my skin and soft angelic beings dancing and singing.

I've also had a dream or an experience where I lived near the water. Water every where. And I'm with a group of beings that live near large water falls.

Hence I would say that your experience is probably a past life experience or another meeting place on the other side.