Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 21-09-2013, 10:50 PM
somnium

The Wheel of Time - The Cycle of Life and Death

All things have their life, and all things meet their death. It is this cycle that ensures everything ventures out and returns the the great source of all that is in creation. The death of all things ensures that all is collected, upon its completion of life. This is why death has been referred to as the reaper of the harvest of life. There is a place where all things unite, where all things have completed its journey, where all of life has been completed. It could be called the death of all things. This place is the beginning and the end of life. It holds within it the potential to become all things, anything, and yet is unformed. At the same time it has become all things simultaneously. It is a place of endless incarnations. For in the journey of life we have accomplished all things, all possibilities. It is an eternity in one moment. The beginning and the end of time.
Old 24-09-2013, 03:26 PM
morning_star222

My biggest question is do you retain the sense of who you used to be, or do you have a cultivation of all lives lived? I have been intrigued with this since reading Seth Speaks. Truly awesome stuff!
Old 25-09-2013, 05:01 PM
somnium

Quote:
Originally Posted by morning_star222
My biggest question is do you retain the sense of who you used to be, or do you have a cultivation of all lives lived? I have been intrigued with this since reading Seth Speaks. Truly awesome stuff!
When I had my near death experience i was consumed by an awareness of totality and source energy. This awareness was nearly everything, meaning it took away all my sense of self. I was still me but i was consumed by the experience of meeting with the source. It took all of my being to experience it, my attention was captivated.