Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 15-09-2013, 02:50 PM
somnium

Day of the living dead

I was working with many spirits at the time, and had about 7 inside of me. Some were very nice beings, magical helpers and the other ones were the closest thing to demons I can imagine. The dark ones had much power to, and practiced magical arts as well. They told me they were going to kill me. They had been attacking my heart for about 3 months and told me straight out that I was going to have a heart attack. I felt scared and also felt that they were right, that they were going to succeed.

I didn't know initially what to do, as these negative beings would not leave me alone. And I knew I was going to die of a heart attack. My heart rate quickened and I felt anxiety all over. I had been practicing the art of bodily transformation for a long time now although I had not yet mastered any of the shifts. I realised many times that my body is simply a projection of my mind, a state that transforms the physical mass of the body into energy controlled by my minds projections. I stated then out loud that I can live without a heart beat, and that my minds eye can cast the illusion of circulation throughout my body. With my entire will I believed what I said.

It was getting much worse now, and I could feel it in my body that I was going to die. I called an ambulance and the entire ride I felt like my heart was teetering on the edge of stopping. Terrified I arrived at the hospital and was asking the nurse if I was going to die, they reassured me I would be fine. They brought me to a heart monitor and hooked me up to read my heart. I felt it coming right then, in the middle of the test, my heart stopped and I gasped for air as my chest caved in. The machine went dead, flat line as I watched. The doctor looked and said your dead! At first that is all the machine said, then a light flicked on and said the machine was broken. lol. I could feel in my chest that my heart started again. I was panicked as they brought me back into the emergency room to hook me to another machine. I could feel the teetering, and then it would happen again, my chest caved and I gasped for air. Dead line again.

I started to focus more closely on the feeling that would induce this cave in, and as I focused I could see it coming and going. I stated my will and said with a dead heart I am alive, and I focused on the feeling of my heart starting again, and it did. I felt more confident though weary. I got up and left the hospital to distract my mind. Walking around it continued to happen, starting and stopping my heart at will. I could control it now and would say I am dead and gaaasp for air. Every time I did it the gasping would get less, more tolerable. I looked in a reflection of my dead self and saw that my body was highly vibrational, not quite solid or physical. That's when a police cruiser pulled up to me and asked me my name. They said a man having a heart attack had left the hospital and needed help. I told them it was me and that I was doing fine now. They brought me back and I said to myself I am alive, and my heart started up. They read my heart ad doing fine and so I left. I must have started and stopped my own heart about 20 to 30 times in one day.

I have heard of Tibetan monks starting and stopping the vital signs but never had I heard of them living with no heart beat at all. I learned that day that the knowledge one accepts for their body is very sacred and should not be applied if it is detrimental to the health. I learned that any knowledge can be applied, even the impossible.
Old 15-09-2013, 04:03 PM
Master

You could have some beings messing with you . You can fill your self with white light . You can do the circulation of white light , or middle pillar . This could also be fear creating all this .
Old 15-09-2013, 04:06 PM
somnium

Thank you desert rat, I have been working with spirits for a long time. Unfortunately not all of them are nice. It wasn't feat that created it, the spirits told me outright that they were trying to kill me by giving me a heart attack. Not only that but i can see their thoughts and their castings. When i tried a white light meditation they pretty much laughed at me, saying oh it burns!! But i have had angelic help and that always did the trick.
Old 15-09-2013, 04:28 PM
Master

You can find the circulation of white light ritual on some web sites . I posted a short version , with out the words in Hebrew , on the Pavlina forum , but that has been shut down . I may need to rewrite it hear . There is also the L.R.B.P. from the golden dawn , you can find it on you tube , in books on the golden dawn , and on there web sites .
p.s. I posted some links in the links and web sites sec. of this forum with the tittle circulation of white light .
Old 15-09-2013, 04:38 PM
somnium

Thank you for the resources. I will have to check into the golden dawn. In my magical studies I have come across them a great deal.
Old 15-09-2013, 04:49 PM
Mayflow

Quote:
Originally Posted by somnium
Thank you desert rat, I have been working with spirits for a long time. Unfortunately not all of them are nice. It wasn't feat that created it, the spirits told me outright that they were trying to kill me by giving me a heart attack. Not only that but i can see their thoughts and their castings. When i tried a white light meditation they pretty much laughed at me, saying oh it burns!! But i have had angelic help and that always did the trick.

Those lovely Angels. They are crazier than hell. Gotta love them. If your heart is set right (the Spirit Heart) they are duty bound to help you.
Old 15-09-2013, 04:56 PM
somnium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflow
Those lovely Angels. They are crazier than hell. Gotta love them. If your heart is set right (the Spirit Heart) they are duty bound to help you.

Once when i was under attack, i had a vision of God. He asked me to use my judgments for good. He asked me what are angels? So I said that angels can move at the speed of light and help people out of harm even before harm comes to them. That night i went for a walk and saw across the street the angel of death, or the grim reaper, in full form gliding along the street towards me. ( I believe it was a projection made from the evil spirits to scare or possibly harm me) Anyways, as soon i saw him a flash of light surrounded me, and proceeded to travel all around me. Just like that the reaper was gone, and a feeling of peace and safety came to me. I knew that God had sent my vision of angels to aid me.
Old 15-09-2013, 05:07 PM
Master

This is a post I made on this forum on the circulation of white light . http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=56764 I will find some golden dawn links and post them in the links sec.
Old 15-09-2013, 05:34 PM
somnium

thank you very much!