Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 02-12-2018, 06:13 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convolution
I think Sparrow explained some things I mentioned up above that are contradictory to what actual little hard/empirical evidence we seem to have on spiritual matters. I think it is important to take things with a grain of salt. Everything can serve as guidance for us to discover truth, but I imagine that whatever the truth is, there will be ways to validate or falsify it.

The validation can come from communication skth yout own Spirit, ehich can be accessed by reflecting on your deepest values. As well as the wisdpm in your heart. When you connect in this way you can know things are true beyond doubt. If they are false you will also know.
Old 03-12-2018, 01:48 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorai
The validation can come from communication skth yout own Spirit, ehich can be accessed by reflecting on your deepest values. As well as the wisdpm in your heart. When you connect in this way you can know things are true beyond doubt. If they are false you will also know.

The difficulty I have with that approach is how wrong I have been in the past when comparing my imagination, thoughts or feelings with actual observational reality in the past. I've learned long ago that feeling a certain way doesn't make it real beyond the feeling being a real one to me. The same goes with facts. It is very easy to test whether someone can have intimate feelings that are objectively true by testing it in common but unknown scenarios in real life. I think that method of inquiry quickly falls apart when examined seriously- at least that is what I have found.

Also, many people have tried that approach and have come up with various ways of explain g the mechanics of an afterlife, most of which differs from Sparrow's ideas. So who is right about what the afterlife is truly like?
Old 03-12-2018, 03:30 AM
Guide

Quote:
The difficulty I have with that approach is how wrong I have been in the past when comparing my imagination, thoughts or feelings with actual observational reality in the past. I've learned long ago that feeling a certain way doesn't make it real beyond the feeling being a real one to me. The same goes with facts. It is very easy to test whether someone can have intimate feelings that are objectively true by testing it in common but unknown scenarios in real life. I think that method of inquiry quickly falls apart when examined seriously- at least that is what I have found.

Also, many people have tried that approach and have come up with various ways of explain g the mechanics of an afterlife, most of which differs from Sparrow's ideas. So who is right about what the afterlife is truly like?

There's a difference between imagining and downloading info from and communicating one's Spirit. If you practice meditation for a while you may begin to experience that. While the imagination is intimately connected with Spirit, it is freestyle creation, while gleaning info from Spirit will yield Truth that the Spirit has to offer. I can only guess that other people investigating spirituality or creating religions in the past were correct about some things and not others for reasons such as mixing their imagination with their Spiritually gleaned info, and, sad to say, some created ideas to try to cause people to conform through fear; while others allowed their hierarchical, fear-based, or other values to influence their conception of cosmologies. Good luck in your journey of Truth.
Old 04-12-2018, 06:36 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorai
There's a difference between imagining and downloading info from and communicating one's Spirit. If you practice meditation for a while you may begin to experience that. While the imagination is intimately connected with Spirit, it is freestyle creation, while gleaning info from Spirit will yield Truth that the Spirit has to offer. I can only guess that other people investigating spirituality or creating religions in the past were correct about some things and not others for reasons such as mixing their imagination with their Spiritually gleaned info, and, sad to say, some created ideas to try to cause people to conform through fear; while others allowed their hierarchical, fear-based, or other values to influence their conception of cosmologies. Good luck in your journey of Truth.
I've meditated for some 20+ years now, and have always been involved in a very creative field where I get to imagine and create things from nowhere, everyday. I love it, but I can't say it has provided me with answers in these other regards. Clearly I am missing something.

In regards to Spirit Guide Sparrows' ideas and why they would conflict with many others' ideas, you believe that their personal imagination has interfered with the download of information, and so there are differences- is that it? If so, how do we sort out the truth from imagination in other's ideas? Looking within will lead to conflict with my own imagination, in this scenario.

Thank you for the wishes.
Old 04-12-2018, 04:33 PM
Guide

Quote:
I've meditated for some 20+ years now, and have always been involved in a very creative field where I get to imagine and create things from nowhere, everyday. I love it, but I can't say it has provided me with answers in these other regards. Clearly I am missing something.

In regards to Spirit Guide Sparrows' ideas and why they would conflict with many others' ideas, you believe that their personal imagination has interfered with the download of information, and so there are differences- is that it? If so, how do we sort out the truth from imagination in other's ideas? Looking within will lead to conflict with my own imagination, in this scenario.

Thank you for the wishes.

I see. Yet are you communicating with your Spirit? And what do you see a Spirit as being?
Old 05-12-2018, 11:42 AM
Newbie ;)

hi I'm new here I've been reading a lot of spirit guide sparrows blogs there quite incredible some of the stuff I can relate to but other stuff like aliens and talking to dragons and how stone henge was built is a bit hard to believe ,I'm on the fence about this stuff .what are you views?
Old 05-12-2018, 08:14 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by David mc
hi I'm new here I've been reading a lot of spirit guide sparrows blogs there quite incredible some of the stuff I can relate to but other stuff like aliens and talking to dragons and how stone henge was built is a bit hard to believe ,I'm on the fence about this stuff .what are you views?

Subconsciously people see what they 'want to see', meaning that they inherently build their reality according to their beliefs. If you believe in dragons, you'll perceive dragons.

Those enlightened know they're dreaming, and can identify what is their own creation.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 06-12-2018, 08:16 PM
Master
Quote:

...That Sparrow must be loopy in the head; surely such things cannot be true?!

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 06-12-2018, 08:44 PM
leadville

Quote:

As with all guidance one should heed only what appeals to your reason.....

If something doesn't ring true then don't take it on board unless-and-until things change and begin to make sense for you.

Nobody is under any obligation to accept what anybody else tells them, be it from a guide or from anyone else. Our own point-of-view is as valuable to us individually as anyone else's until we feel it may be letting us down.
Old 07-12-2018, 12:42 AM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Guide Sparrow
...That Sparrow must be loopy in the head; surely such things cannot be true?!

Thank you Sparrow, you made me unexpectedly laugh out loud